It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler on C2C, Dr. Bucket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
On May 4th George Noory had a time traveling caller pop in with an interesting message.

Dr. Thomas Bucket was sent from another dimension future in 2043 to contact Art Bell or George Noory on Coast to Coast and deliver a message that Sgt. Commander Steely instructed him to deliver on May 4th. He said the message was meant for one person and that they would get it and understand the message once delivered. In case he missed it, I’ll repeat it here. :-)

Dr. Thomas Bucket"“Dim blue light on a 38.02 frequency will hydronate....will actually connect the hydrogen fusion atoms in 03"

This sounds oddly like Somnoluminescence. So maybe the message was meant for someone working on Cold Fusion and they just need to try a new frequency to get over unity?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by GriffinRD]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Am i the only one who sees the paradox of being able to look back into the future and still retaining the last name Bucket?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What do you mean look back into the future and retain the last name of Bucket?

I don't quite follow.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
[edit on 7/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Dr, could always claim its pronounced "Bouquet" and not Bucket, I'm sure someone (likely a fellow Brit) would understand what I am on about. heh.

Anways thanks for the info GriffinDR, I love all this weird message stuff :-)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If someone from the future delivers a message to us here that turns out to be true and is a big help then I don't care if they go by the name of Bucket, Pot, Carrot or Tinkerbell.

I highly doubt this is a valid message from the future though...that whole paradox thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't think its real.Theres always people ringing up that show saying weird things.Why would they ring up a radio talk show that only a certain group of people even listen to.There is other ways to deliver messages.
Sgt Steely Dr Bucket
dim blue lights
it just sounds so silly like someone making fun of the show itself using subtle sarcasm.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Remember "Andromeda Strain"?

Sounds similar-

2PacSade-

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This might be the real Dr. Bucket.
Dr. Bucket

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marshall Ormus
The Dr, could always claim its pronounced "Bouquet" and not Bucket, I'm sure someone (likely a fellow Brit) would understand what I am on about. heh.

Anways thanks for the info GriffinDR, I love all this weird message stuff :-)

Well I am a Canadian, but I understand. Of course a person whose family is all flowers would want to be a bouquet.

I wonder how many of these strange messages that have broadcast from that show have actually helped people? it would be nice to compile a list.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

Hyacinth Bucket..... I mean Bouquet lol.
Keeping Up Appearences, Patricia Routledge, absolutely awesome comedy.

top topics

join