It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On: Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
reply to post by BlackOps719

Ill be right there next to you my friend. I think its going to come to that point anyways Ron Paul assassinated or not. I think when the crap hits the fan it will start to wake more people up. Im all up for guerrilla warfare.

Agreed.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Death isnt the worst that can happen to a man.

There will come a point where your choices will be clearly defined, you will either stand and fight or you will submit to your slave masters and relinquish your rights to exist freely. There will be no in between,

Don't get me wrong, I would so much rather see the people rise up and take back this country through political discourse and grass roots action because it CAN be done. But if it comes down to submit or die, I for one wont be taking the cowards route. Freedom is worth fighting for.

Time is ticking away on us all. My guess is people will one day be forced to make some tough decisions, wheather they are ready to do so or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
if history has taught us anything, regardless of who gets elected, nothing changes for the better. maybe we need that. maybe we need a bad guy to keep us evolving thoughtfully. like steinbeck said "Fear the time when the strikes stop while the great owners live - for every little beaten strike is proof that the step is being taken … fear the time when Manself will not suffer and die for a concept, for this one quality is the foundation of Manself, and this one quality is man, distinctive in the universe."

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I would be very proud to have someone like Ron Paul as my Country´s presidential candidate, he is describing the current situation as no other polititian do... I do not understand why he was not nominated the Republican candidate, well, yes I do of course, he is not involved with the military-industrial-financial complex that "owns" America today. I somehow do not understand the intricacies of the American election process, but if it is supposed to be a democracy, the people should be able to reverse the situation by voting on Ron Paul, or is it mandatory for Americans to vote for either Obama or Mccain?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
the people should be able to reverse the situation by voting on Ron Paul, or is it mandatory for Americans to vote for either Obama or Mccain?

It is a combination of many things that decide our executive leadership.

One is the media. Most Americans follow the mainstream media as if it is truthful. Since we have a "freedom of the press" liberty in our constitution, people assume that there is no faulty news being delivered to them, and they trust it.

Of course, that is not reality. The people who have bought this country own the media and present to us the news and propaganda that they wish for us to hear. Americans eat this right up and allow it to influence their opinion.

Another point at work here is people's inability to decide for themselves. People follow the popular trend, or in this case, the popular candidates. Our election resembles a popularity contest. People's votes are now like bets on who they think is going to win. You'll hear people all the time saying "I'm not voting for [insert lame duck candidate here], he has no chance to win!" Its like people vote now so that they can say "I voted for him!!!" if that particular candidate ends up winning.

Another point is voting manipulation. Many areas in this country are going to electronic voting, which can be easily hacked. But even if that weren't the case, I'm pretty sure "they" could find some way to skew the results from the paper ballots as well.

The final point is that "they" do not allow anyone to the nomination that they do not control. They will use all of the first three points against whoever they do not control, as was seen with the smear campaign on Ron Paul. Whoever does make it to the final two, they control. Its win win for them. They'll go ahead and let us decide which puppet of theirs we want leading us.

Thats American politics for you. It is a democracy. That's not in question. The problem is its a democracy between the corporations and not the people.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Take the war on drugs. For years we have been fighting this uphill battle with little to no success. We have spent and spent and spent and drug use has not seen any real drop, nor is there any reason to believe such a drop is forthcoming. But try telling that to a DEA officer, cop, probation officer, jail guard, or coroner. They need illegal, underground drugs or they are basically out of a (well paying, taxpayer funded) job. So the status quo remains.

RonPaul.com

Ummm... Errrrr...

Correlation isn't cause?

It's tempting to imagine sometimes that not opposing/fighting something is the best way to defeat it, but that only seems to work in the Karate Kid movies.

Drugs are illegal because William Randolph Hearst's cotton and paper interests were in competition with the hemp industry. Does that mean people who commit drug-related crimes would be model citizens if it wasn't for t-shirts and office stationary?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by undermind]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The cat is out of the bag, the U.S. plans a full Naval Blockade of Iran.

Ron paul offers some of his opinion on it here:

www.connietalk.com...

Turkey and Syria has been cooperating a lot more with Iran,
and I'd look for at least Syria to jump in if things kick off.

We have all been seeing this coming for awhile now, and disclose.tv
said to expect the Iran issue to kick off around august.

Looks like they were pretty damn close.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, Anon. They have a method of linking to my Congressional Reps to email my opinions on House Resolution 362 mentioned in the article...Needles to say, I just used it!

[edit on 6-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I agree with the people saying we should write in ron paul...i actually have a friend that moved out of the country that said he would move back if ron paul got elected, but it seems to me to be a longshot...but for the rest of that stuff...yeah we're screwed what's new?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If there's an election this year, I'll write in Paul. I'm been telling every one about him for over a year and a half now. I'm been ridiculed, I've been hoodwinked. I've been laughed at.

This country has become a out of control freight train. The news is nothing more then BS, both on the local and national level.

Honestly, I have a deep gut feeling that theres a lot of subliminal messages going out there. Also, our tap water is full of anti anxiety/ non depressants (in the news for maybe a day or two, until obviously someone wanted the story knocked).

This would explain the mass hypnosis going around. We are drugged up complacent sheepcows. We are scared, but we are forced this stuff. Obama vs McCain. We have no choice. Bring up another and your labeled as a tinhat loon.

If you want to find out who does have the choice and power, follow the money trails for both Campaigns.

I'll be honest though, I've never experienced a true sense of America in my 28 years alive. I just wish I never woke up to the trust in a way, because it seems hopeless. I mean, if I could just sit there and be happy that the terrorist threat is being handled and thats that, would I? Would you? Ignorance is bliss, they say.

With Iran around the corner you would think people would be protesting in Washington. With 7 dollar gas, you would think people would be protesting. With the introductions of 1000s of FEMA prisons, you would think everyone would be protesting. Not a peep.

Sad thing is, anyone who has the brains to pull though and realize everything they say is BS will probably be handled with eventually. Be ready for it com padres.

History repeats itself. Even under the blank stare of Liberty.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well were gonna have to eliminate the elite. Do away with these criminals once and for all. The only thing stopping us is our military. We will be wiped out like the militant groups in Iraq.

If our troops are on our side then we make the split down the backbone of the core.

Only then will our Civil War continue, but it won't be the North and the South this time around.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Well were gonna have to eliminate the elite. Do away with these criminals once and for all.

I inserted a link in the quote I stole...er, uh...borrowed from your post...

You just may find it useful. I found it somewhere else in ATS from another thread which my memory fails to pinpoint.

Originally posted by dirtonwater
I just wish they would place circus music whenever he is around.

IMO, the circus music is already all over Washington D.C. The main problem is that the government is already too heavy with clowns & (political) acrobats when it comes to actually taking their sworn/affirmed Oaths of Office seriously.
In truth, I'd prefer Las Vegas compared to Washington D.C...At least in Las Vegas, the drunks gamble with their own money, instead of mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just tell everyone you know about Ron Paul and send them a link to his website and ideas about the Revolution of which is long overdue.

I have confidence that America's conscience will vote for him once they are aware of what he represents and where he stands on the issues.

Why not email everyone you know and ask them to forward your email to everyone they know.

One may be surprised how receptive Americans as a whole would be to Dr. Paul if they were aware of his past and present fight for Constitutional rights, preservation of the Bill of Rights, reforming our govt. fraud and corruption, removing dual citizens from representing the highest positions in our govt. while representing a foreing entity (Israel).
The Federal Reserve Bank (private consortium of international bankers) and the dual Israeli/American citizens illegally representing their interests are both clear and present violations to our Constitution, liberties and freedom of which ONLY Dr. Ron Paul is willing to defend.

The most important thing an ATS'er can do is send the message to write in Ron Paul for president.
He is our last hope and one can talk/write all they like here on ATS but if they don't act.......what's the point.
Vote your conscience or don't vote at all.
If you're NOT American and don't understand Ron Paul or agree with him then LEAVE our country and/or don't vote for will be responsible for destroying that which brought you here in the first place.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A shame he isnt running anymore..

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANBUblackops
A shame he isnt running anymore..

Yes it is. But at least he didn't disappear after losing, he's still out there fighting for awareness and for the people to act. He's got guts, and won't let the fact that people like the wool over their eyes stop him from telling them whats really going on. Whether he wants it or not, he gets my write in vote, even if I have to make the slot myself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join