It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On: Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Titor:
(ATS Titor Project)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
American Civil War of 2005
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

Ron Paul, July 3, 2008:

I’m convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us. They will not be limited to just some areas of our country. The world economy and political system will share in the chaos about to be unleashed.
[]
The financial crisis, still in its early stages, is apparent to everyone.
[]
There are reasons to believe this coming crisis is different and bigger than the world has ever experienced.

call me a titorite,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Now that‘s really a low blow. I thought that only I was capable of such despicable debate tactics.

There is a big difference between making predictions based on known data and facts and making reasonable inferences as opposed to just spouting off mystical revelations and vague epiphanies.

To try to set together the stones of solid reasoning beside clouds of random guessing and call them indistinguishable is disingenuous. One has real substance and mass, the other does not. Simply because they have the same rough shape doesn’t make them equal.

Titor may or may not be proven right. Either way he has nothing objective to prove his claims for the future. Paul is giving solid facts to back up his conjectures. He too may be proven wrong or right, but it’s not just flights of fancy. And the truth is the data is pointing in the direction he says it is. And further, he’s not the only one saying it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Excellent post I couldnt of said it better myself star for you. I want to run for house in 2012 but I think the way things are set up it will not make any difference I will meet the same fate as RP. No media attention and looked on as a nut. Im still going to run anyways and I cant wait to debate these fools. I hope we still have America at this point though. Im in the camp of RP some bad things are going to happen...they will be played off like oh no story here move along but we informed people will know otherwise. Crap is going to hit that fan soon and I hope we all are truly ready.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Crap is going to hit the fan and millions are not even 1 % ready. Most have nothing at all to fall bacck on.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
maybe a younger or more 'in touch' representative would do better with getting votes based on the liberal belief.

Originally posted by mybigunit
I want to run for house in 2012

I myself want to run for the House. Possibly in 2014, if such a thing still exists by then. I would like to get a Master's in Political Science before running.

I guess we'll see if anyone can get elected to a position of power, as we're led to believe.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am voting for Obama but i could be swayed away by the prospect of a real peaceful lion of a president. I am a liberal libertarian. Government is here to help us co exist and live a comfortable life. Life sucks and is hard and you gotta really NEED help to ask for it. I am willing to think longterm if it means getting to the roots of this violence obsessed war machine.

America is peaceful.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I am voting for Obama

Good choice. Why not just write in Adolf Hitler while you're at it? You'll get the same amount of positive changes happening in this country.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I am a liberal libertarian. Government is here to help us co exist and live a comfortable life.

That statement is about as far from libertarianism as you can possibly get. You are without a doubt, not even close to being a libertarian.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't agree often with Flyersfan, but I do agree that I am concerned for his safety. I could only wish for having such a leader as Ron Paul in the Netherlands. We once had one such candidate running for the pairlement elections who got assassinated 9 days before elections in 2002, Pim Fortuyn.

Americans are sheeps controlled by the mainstream media. If every American would ever have a read on ATS, Ron Paul would actually make a chance, but how many honestly read or have read ATS? .10 percent?

Instead, like in every country, they prefer to watch mainstream media. The difference with some countries though, is that America does not have an independent media. Now you get Obama or Mccain, they are not gonna bring real change. Ron Paul would.

Long before Ron Paul announced to run for presidency, I already quoted him here on ATS about the coming economic collapse. Back then, most people called him and me insane. Now you see he is telling the truth.

Ron Paul would have been a good leader, not only for America but also for the world. He is my hero.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I will write in Ron Paul's name on the Presidential ballot, if they even allow write-ins this year.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

God help those manning the stations if they don't. Like i have said, i am irish and have one hell of a temper when it comes to my and my kids' future

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
People also need to remember this is a Republican Congressman making these statements. Not a democrat, not a novelist or actor. An elected government representative. Ron Paul is courageous for speaking up. He will go down in the history books as a true patriot and hero of the people.

His statements and claims should be sweeping like fire through the media! But not a peep. The media in the USA has officially become big brother. Its pure propaganda controlled by corporate money. Useless mind fodder.

Ron Paul gets zero air time, but Rush Limbaugh who is not an elected official and a hate monger, mouthpiece for corporate America just struck a contract deal for half a billion dollars.

Could the evidence be more clear. Things have gotten just a bit out of control to say the least.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I will write in Ron Paul's name on the Presidential ballot, if they even allow write-ins this year.

My State still goes with paper balloting, but I'll still have to write-in my vote...Ron Paul (if he's still alive in November, considering how everyone who actually fights for the People wind up shot) or, if failing him, No Confidence.

Speaking of paper ballots, if your State causes you to worry about losing your vote to the electronic ether, you can always request an Absentee Ballot...That will be a paper ballot. Just make sure to get your request in early so that you will receive it in time to get your votes in.

Originally posted by justamomma
...have one hell of a temper when it comes to my and my kids' future

Yeah, our generation has pretty well screwed things up more from the leftovers of our parents' generation...But we can still try to get our kids' generation back on the right track. Do the best you can & I'm one person, at least, that can offer nothing but praise for the effort. I just hope someday someone will recognize the same for my efforts.

You can also check out We The People Foundation for more info on what Ron Paul & others are up to in our fight for freedom.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The proof isnt in each conspired lie but the massive web of them. Thanks to the internet we can see all the lies connect. We rid ourselves of our ego's and let our id and occasional super ego free here. Its like telepathy
I started thinkin wtf when I actually looked at the dollar and then every other idol in this country. I couldnt believe they had the pride to put a pentagram that spelled mason on the dollar. Or that french mason's financed and influenced the statue of libertys true meaning. Or even that napoleons little brother was the father of the first head of FBI or that all religions have sacred mountains where the angels/aliens landed.

The gnostic book of judas is a great read and explains alot

I suggest everyone reads it to prepare for the war

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If Ron Paul gets assassinated, then we know that hope is completely lost for this country and at that point there would be no recourse for me but to pick up a rifle and start evening out the playing field.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure another Ron Paul speech will matter. He's already talked about all of this. Several, several times. It seems so many people aren't listening. The same people who believe that in voting they have done their job as an American citizen and thats the end of their involvement in their government process. Blah! We're all in that proverbial handbasket and it's only going one way. I hope something changes.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little Insanity
I'm not sure another Ron Paul speech will matter. He's already talked about all of this. Several, several times. It seems so many people aren't listening. The same people who believe that in voting they have done their job as an American citizen and thats the end of their involvement in their government process. Blah! We're all in that proverbial handbasket and it's only going one way. I hope something changes.

Envision success (change). Focus will and intent on success. Expect success. Love humans Universally. Take responsibility, and do not think you have no power. In this way, we can succeed.

It is time for all of us to see that we are, personally, responsible.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Ill be right there next to you my friend. I think its going to come to that point anyways Ron Paul assassinated or not. I think when the crap hits the fan it will start to wake more people up. Im all up for guerrilla warfare.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's telling the truth. I hope it doesn't get him killed.
Seriously .. I am concerned for his safety.

Yah as i was reading this i thought to myself wow this guy is brave. This kind of talk will def anger the wrong people. i plan on voting for Ron Paul, and i wont feel that ive thrown my vote away because Dr. Paul is the only one who truly deserves it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why doesn't this goofy little loon understand no one cares what he has to say ? I do have to admit though, he does bring a much needed comic aspect to the political process this year. I just wish they would place circus music whenever he is around.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join