It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarantino Murders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Certainly hard to believe this is a random murder. Goes way beyond a simple stabbing.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Tarantino murdered my admiration for his work with "Deathproof". Actually, it's still lingering on life support, but the bills are enormous and I should pull the plug...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Horrible crime certainly.

Proffessional hit to silence those who knew to much? Not so much, no.

You wonder why people look at conspiracy theorists and see a bunch of nutters? There's looking between the lines, and then theres seeing conections that aren't there.

Just because it matches some details of some aledged conspiarcy, does not automatically make it part of said conspiracy.

A pro would have no need to create that many stab wounds if they wanted to 'get information' from them, and even given the post mortem ones, there was an awful lot of wounds inflicted on them whilst living. Yes, the cops said that there was indications of torture, but that it was not sexual in nature. If a proffesional torturer and assasin performed this 'hit' then don;t you think they'd have been rather more proffesional about it, and go for the torture techniques that really work?

Honestly people, lets think about this critcally rather than going 'OMG CONSPIRACY! HIT MEN! SECRET KNOWLEDGE! NWO!'. Thats why people think we're nuts...

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Vector J]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Then again, maybe professional hit men aren't the cool cold blooded killers that they are made out to be in the movies. It is funny reading these people who put down the people on a conspiracy site wondering if such a bizzarre murder is an indication of a conspiracy, by painting a hollywood version of hitmen as such consumate professionals. Maybe the hit wasn't carried out by 007, maybe the real hitmen are psychos who get a thrill by continuing to stab their victims even after they have fulfilled their contract. Ya Think Maybe?

A scientist gets his laptop stolen, and then is tortured and murdered a week later, and his apartment is torched, the easiest way to destroy evidence. If this doesn't sound fishy to you, you're walking around with blinders on.

Has anyone read about the smiley face murders in the U.S. northern midwest states?

www.cnn.com...

Why are talented young college age men being murdered across the U.S.?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is a list of the dead and missing scientists, truly is bizarre.
www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
When they release the name, picture and bio of the alleged murderer take a very close look at him. My guess is that he will be someone with a past history of violence and criminality perhaps may have been in a mental institution. Possibly of below average intelligence, in other words the perfect patsy. Seeing as the flat was torched and alot of forensic evidence may have been lost the police caught this guy very quickly. Something very strange here.

yes, but that is also the description of most criminals as well

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It would be a lot easier to write this case off as a lunatic frenzy if it weren't for the value of the information they had in their brains, the prior "science black list", and the aforementioned family in the US that got taken out similarly.

Even if they were, say... a science teacher at the local high school (not to belittle anyone here) as opposed to "brilliant scientists with promising features and doing some valuable research", it would be easier to write off.

To hunt for a motive, I think "valuable information" is high up there on the list of criminal motives, particularly the torture/execution type. Granted, minus their credentials/potential, the motives for torture would be the serial killer crazy guy type, but the circumstances in this case, to me, seem to point aggressively towards the conspiracy side.

Also, the suspect being caught so fast... the laptop thievery in the week prior... the knifings and the lunatic side of the attacks... they just do not ring right. They seem to have been done in the "lunatic manner" particularly to throw off the mindset that it was, indeed, professional. I guess a deeper inquiry into the wounds may be able to show whether they were done with savage glee or somebody doing the atrocious deed as a cover.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Anyone remember the TV series in the 80's called 'V'? , Lizards came to Earth , took over and killed a lot of scientists who could stop them , and who could develop bio weapons.. Just my pennies worth.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
being able to add protein strings to dna or rna is a very very valuable tool. Me , my father and my son have a rare condition called mytosin deficiency . it has to do with extra protein strings on 2 chromosomes . not too many negatives to the condition . except for larger liver and pancreas. but the upside is higher muscle mass and extreme metabolism. this is science that can't be duplicated. the only way they have repeated this condition is with a drug called filostatin. the reason i'm explaining this is that my condition and those that others have are only duplicates using chemical's. these drugs need to be used constantly to create the desired effect. but if you can just splice a gene or 2 into a chromosome u can create an army of ppl with this trait . maybe someone found a way. i know it's alot for my first post but this one hit home a little. i've had countless blood tests and genetic screens to verify my hunch on what i have. my father also has it. my brothers do not. basically we are heavy weight bodybuilders that never have to work out. look up the condition you will find it very amusing. but imagine if this tech was possible to duplicate it. wouldn't a government find it benifical to make it there own

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This seems way overboard for an agency kill, I would expect them to just stab until death, then sprinkle coke on the floor, make it drug related, or something like that. I expect vendetta or random psycho.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just had a thought, I heard recently the UK governement wants all knives to be registered. If you believe that dunblane gun massacre was a fraud to get guns out of the hands of the people, maybe this is the one to get knives out.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In my mind it's the perfect HIT, look what everyone, sorry most everyone is thinking?

"its some random crazy guy out for revenge or glee

NOT

just made to look that way to through us of the scent, erfect in a way,
i agree with the above poster, hollywood has brainwashed us into beliveing that all government sanctioned hit men are clean and fastidious.

wake up some of you,

TREKKER

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm a biomedical engineering student
. Go to a top university for it, too, and high in my class. Hope I don't get murdered...

Good thing I hate wetlab stuff... let them make artificial proteins. I'm happier computer programming for biotech companies

Speaking of, gotta get back to work.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
They were not killed...the bodies found were stabbed hundreds of tuimes and burned so tyhey would not be recognizable. they were kidnapped for what they knew and will be used!!! Also this gives a message loud and clear to those w

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join