It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarantino Murders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan TannaSS/SIS may drop this, but I bet money that French DGSE agents are already smashing doors and taking names in the hunt to find out what the hell went down, and who it was done for and by.

Let's hope for it, although, it's all happened on Uk soil so if there is an investigation of the dgse, it'll probably occur under a low profile policy.

I don't see a deranged person doing all of this honestly, that would be alarming if so.

What a crazy world we're living in...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I'm not a huge conspiracy believer but I'm with Dan Tanna on this one.

And I still wonder if it's in any way linked to the NASA engineer and his family dying in almost the exact same way a week or so ago here in the US, in California I think....

To suggest a serial killer did this or some crazy off the street is ridiculous.

I would have never believed such a thing until I read all about those scientists and contractors working on the Star Wars technology that were all capped and made to look like suicides or accidental deaths.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

It smells like a "buckwheat" killing. Somebody seemed to be very mad at those two young men and also may have wanted to send a message to others. Seems professional, but outsourced. Sometimes, the killers will do a burglary before a planned killing to plant a listening device, maybe even a camera. They know when you're there, when asleep, etc. They may become familiar with the locks and make dupes for easy entry.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If someone is keeping a list of the murdered scientists and their special areas of study, we might be able to figure out the next global pandemic outbreak and when it will occur. If the powers that be are doing this now then they have done it before and there will be a trail of sorts.

Perhaps the Spanish Flu bug of 1917-18 that killed millions worldwide was such an event. Don't think that because it happened during a time of horse and buggy days that the powers that be couldn't make it happen globally. I've read on several occasions that the technology that we, the average folk, use is actually 100 years behind what the powers that be are using. So 1917 would put their technology at 2017 efficiency, while everyone else back then are cranking their cars with handles mounted to the motors (if they had a car). Mule and horseback transportation was still very common.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If someone comes to kill you, kill them. Fair is fair. --Take care-----------------PC

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My favorite part of it all:
Drugs:
The ferocity of the murders has prompted speculation that the killer or killers could have been on crack coc aine - which can cause paranoia and extreme violence. Or, for whatever reason, did the men fall out with a local drug dealer?

I laughed my silly little butt when I read that.

But perhaps we are reading too much into this when the theories of "They knew too much" are played in the murders...

Maybe they were just killed off for PIN numbers?

Of course we gotta read between the lines, I know, I know. but...I'm not going to hold my breath and say these two students were aware of something that someone else didn't want them to know.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I've read on a few sites that they were tortured for their PIN codes and what not. But reading through SKY News website I came across what the girlfriend of Laurent Bonomo said - "I will give all the required information to the investigation, my dear, so you can be avenged."

Avenged? SHE will give all the information?

So I took a little trip on google through many sites seeking her location. She is in Lille, how could she help? what would she know about a petty theft (lack of a better word) in London?

Perhaps it was someone peeved at WHAT he was researching

"Even though he was only 23, Laurent Bonomo was already working on important research into a parasite that can kill unborn babies."
- From the Daily Mail www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think what the girlfriend said is quite strange.

Now take a look at this.
"During the earlier burglary a black Packard Bell laptop was stolen but the intruder was disturbed by Mr Bonomo who had been in the shower" - From www.thisislondon.co.uk...'tortured+French+students+for+bank+details'/article.do

This burglar grew a big pair over a few days. Fleeing from the house whilst one person was there, yet going back when two people were there. Knowing the risks of being caught whoever did it still went back. Maybe they were not happy at what was ON the laptop.

The police have said this kind of thing is becoming "common practice" torturing for PIN codes by stabbing. Yet I have only ever heard of a few cases.

I'm going to do a little more digging now.

www.facebook.com... this Mary Bertez's facebook if anyone is interested.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
BREAKING ON SKY::
A 21 year old man has been arrested in connection with the murders of two french students.

SKY news aimed at my post and blew it out the water.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

"Even though he was only 23, Laurent Bonomo was already working on important research into a parasite that can kill unborn babies."

This description of the work he was involved with is pretty chilling. Anyone with some technical experience want to explain how this could be used for positive means or why it's not a good idea ? "Children of Men" comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

This description of the work he was involved with is pretty chilling. Anyone with some technical experience want to explain how this could be used for positive means or why it's not a good idea ? "Children of Men" comes to mind.

www.leaderu.com...

That site talks about abortion "After Problems" maybe this was the reason he was working on such a sickening idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

^ Facebook group dedicated to the two young men murdered.

According to freetranslation.com (
)

"I never saw of such injuries of all my career", loosened Thursday, obviously distressed, the inspector of Scotland Yard Mick Duthie, in charge of the investigation on the murder of two young French of which the mutilated bodies were discovered Sunday in the rubble of an of London apartment. Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Will Do, 23 years old, were two "students talentueux" of passage in the British capital for a training of three months to the very prestigious Imperial College. They had to regain the France at the end of the month.

Sunday evening, for an again unknown reason, the two young people respectively received 196 and 47 blows of knife on the head, to the neck, to the back and on the trunk. Precision horrifying, the jurists determined that Laurent Bonomo was stabbed about one hundred time in the back while it already was dead. After this scene of an unthinkable violence, "that had to last a certain time, seen the injury range", according to the inspector Duthie, the places were burned with a product inflammable. The police and the firemen were warned evenings same, to 22 o'clock 10, by neighbors witnesses of the explosion provoked by the fire. While returning in the apartment in ground floor after having extinct the fire, the firemen discovered the two charred bodies. The lodging, rented by Laurent Bonomo, is situated in the residential and quiet neighborhood of New Cross, close to Greenwich in the southeast of London.

"A scene of extremely complex crime"

For the moment, the police has no idea of the movable one of the two murders and did not rediscover the crime weapon. Nevertheless, a witness saw a white man to move away himself while running places of the drama, some instants before the fire. It is a matter at this stage of the only suspicious one looked for by the police. "I am sure that the one or those that are responsible of the murder had to be covered with blood", specified the inspector Duthie. At the time of an organized press conference in the local ones of New Scotland Yard, the latter launched a call to witnesses to attempt in to know more on the habits and the attendances of the two students at the time of their current stay in the British capital. At present, the police disposes only of a lean certainty: Laurent was again in life Sunday morning, when it passed a telephone call to his girlfriend remained in France.

The investigation announces itself difficult, for the cover in movie cameras of supervision is "limited" close to the apartment. In addition, the policemen evoke "a scene of extremely complex crime" because of the very numerous injuries and fire, precise the inspector. The two victims were rediscovered tied up, and also must have been gagged, for the neighbors did not hear anything of abnormal one of the whole evening.

Described as students workers, Laurent and Gabriel followed a program of biological genius to the school Polytech'de clermont-ferrand, where they respectively had assured the last year the presidency of the office of the students and the one of the office of the arts, in charge of the cultural activities. "It is a matter of two boys a lot of liveliness and of avenue, able to hold objectives", confided the establishment director, claude-gilles Dussap. Thursday, the girlfriend of Laurent for its part wrote on his page Facebook: "I lived ten months of happiness that I never had lived previously. Today, you left and I will stain to be exemplary as you always desired it."

[edit on 5-7-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
oh and btw---

The college said that Mr Bonomo was studying a parasite that can spread from cats to human foetuses. Mr Ferez’s research was into bacteria that create ethanol for use as fuel.

&
http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2241458/French-students-murder-Victims-were-two-of-the-brightest-students-of-their-generation.html

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I live about 15 minutes from this area, it is a gang area with a lot of stabbings occurring daily. I've seen a lot of trouble there when i've been there, mainly at nights. To be honest I didn't read between the lines of this case until I just read this thread, wow, really made me think that someone is definately up to no good and this wasn't just a random burglary gone wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A man has been arrested in connection with the murders of two French students in south London.

No details out yet about him, maybe just a local crack head being played as a patsy, if it was a professional hit were certainaly never know. If it was a local crack head though, the details of the event should become clear pretty soon as theres no way they would have covered their tracks.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When they release the name, picture and bio of the alleged murderer take a very close look at him. My guess is that he will be someone with a past history of violence and criminality perhaps may have been in a mental institution. Possibly of below average intelligence, in other words the perfect patsy. Seeing as the flat was torched and alot of forensic evidence may have been lost the police caught this guy very quickly. Something very strange here.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In my opinion this is not a case of some sort of brain drain or anything,but another example of the violence that is rearing up in modern Britain today.

It seems like a bit far in the violence stakes but we now have this level of violence in Britain today,a recent case involved a man murdering another man and then taking photo`s of himself stabbing the dead body,these pictures later convicted him.

What would seem plausible to me is that the person who murdered these men was the same person who tried his luck walking into the house to see what he could get and ended up with a laptop and got away.This person has probably needed more money for whatever reason and thought why not go back to the easiest source of money that they had recently and found the two guys there.

I would imagine,from experience of living all my life in an area where knife crime is rife that they have fed on the rush of torturing these guys and took it too far.

My opinion only folks.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A question that i dont thinks been asked yet, could one guy tie up and gag both of them with such ease? the fact no neighbours heard anything suggest their was no struggle.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sounds to me that Mr. Ferez was on to something with his research into alternative forms of energy. It's like the large corporations (running our governments) are waging a war against science. He may have found a way to get energy from the bacteria that are all around us, and got wacked. It sure doesn't sound like drug crazed killings to me!!!

Maybe someone could start an online database of all scientists that have disappeared or died under unusual circumstances over the last 20 years or so. It would be a difficult undertaking, but seeing all of the data in one place would make it all too obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Everybody is just throwing theories forward with no evidence to support it.
There is lotsof reasons why someone could do this, I would think the situation being described in this post is one of the less likely ones though.

I think it is significant that the house was burgled 6 days previous. And I think the assumption that someone working for a government agency went back for passwords is absurd.

Surely if ths was an unknown agency they would have a serious IT department that could get around heavily encypted files. I think a government agency would also have removed the men alive and done the dirty work at a more secure location. This just stinks of a revenge attack or some thug going over the top doing his toni montana bit trying to set an example.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
Sounds to me that Mr. Ferez was on to something with his research into alternative forms of energy. It's like the large corporations (running our governments) are waging a war against science. He may have found a way to get energy from the bacteria that are all around us, and got wacked. It sure doesn't sound like drug crazed killings to me!!!

Maybe someone could start an online database of all scientists that have disappeared or died under unusual circumstances over the last 20 years or so. It would be a difficult undertaking, but seeing all of the data in one place would make it all too obvious.

Think there is one mentioned in an earlier post bud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join