It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarantino Murders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

You are right, and unless the title of the new piece was changed, that is what the thread starter should have used has a title, I think this is part of the rules for the Breaking Alternative News forum.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

Yeah, I know.

"Here in London", indeed...
I only live just outside the capital

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Le titre de ce fil est simplement consternant.

The title of this thread is simply appalling.
Tarantino Murders was the actual title of the article when first posted here. Daily Mail have updated the story since then. One of the policemen investigating the crime described what he saw as something out of a Tarantino movie and the papers picked up on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by Rigel

Le titre de ce fil est simplement consternant.

The title of this thread is simply appalling.
Tarantino Murders was the actual title of the article when first posted here. Daily Mail have updated the story since then. One of the policemen investigating the crime described what he saw as something out of a Tarantino movie and the papers picked up on it.

So ?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

What's so appalling about it? Calm down a bit.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The experts are saying this was not a hit and going with their evidence I'm inclined to agree.

1: The second victim was their by chance, a professional hitman would have chosen a time when the victim was alone.

2: The majority of the 200 stab wounds were inflicted after the victim was dead. Whilst there is evidence that the victims were tortured there would be no need for a pro to continue stabbing after they died. The risk of being discovered and the mess 200 stab wounds would generate simply wouldn't be worth it.

You could argue that it was a professional trying to make it look like a lunatic ( which really is what it looks like ) but why bother setting fire to the house afterwards ? why not scrawl "god made me do it" on the walls or something ?

I like a good conspiracy but this really looks like some nutter/s killed them.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another thing, the laptop was stolen 6 days before they were killed, am i right? Burgulars wouldn't go back to the same house unless they knew what they were looking for, or in this case more likely to get the passwords for the laptop.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmmm very strange....didn't Mad_Hatter just post a story a week or so ago about some scientist or contractor from NASA and his whole family getting killed then the house torched? Going to search....

Hmmmm again....Sound familiar?? Coincidence?
NASA Engineer Joseph Ciganek Dies in Murder/Arson

Authorities did not release the names of the other three victims but said they were relatives of Ciganek's wife. The woman and the older child, a girl of about 13, were stabbed to death, Winter said. Ciganek and the other child, a boy of about 10, were beaten and slashed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by Rigel

What's so appalling about it? Calm down a bit.

Ask the worldwide classy-staying Quentin.

Hope you won't be too much insomniakällistich tonight, Monsieur Moustache.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
this is a strange case and i dont think right now it matters if it was a professional attack or not considering its a common tactic for professionals to cover up by making the attack seem done by amatures ofton making it seem like a hate crime or gang violence in areas where that is common enough to throw off their scent. the fact a lap top was stolen a week before, that they were working on groundbreaking research and that the place was torched which prevents noting what paper work and printed research may have vanished is the real keys here in my opinion.

How can you seriously add comment to anything, with sentence structure and spelling like that?

Don’t you get embarrassed?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm watching the coverage on this right now on a cable news channel...they are reporting that the two scientists were tortured for HOURS before they were killed.

They were both strapped to chairs as well. Doesn't sound like a "nutter" to me. Sounds professional. Sounds to me like someone needed some information pretty damn badly. Cell phones missing, computer stolen a week before. Sounds very calculated to me. Planned.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy. People get killed by horrible and sometimes insane persons. Whilst i find it odd that so many scientists died in certain areas, and in such odd ways, i think these unfortunate men were killed by some person with serious mental problems, or a person who for no apparent reason just absolutely hated them.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I'm watching the coverage on this right now on a cable news channel...they are reporting that the two scientists were tortured for HOURS before they were killed.

They were both strapped to chairs as well. Doesn't sound like a "nutter" to me. Sounds professional. Sounds to me like someone needed some information pretty damn badly. Cell phones missing, computer stolen a week before. Sounds very calculated to me. Planned.

possibly, but then, some serial killers and general psychopaths torture people for days, for no rhyme or reason as well

We simply don't know yet, although there are so many questions

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I hope the person(s) who did the crime are found and punished. I also hope that with all our advanced crime scene technology we can get a real picture of what happened.

Also I wouldn't pay much attention to the fact that the police chief who spoke in the interview said something about it not being done by professionals. I doubt he would know even if it was.

I give the young mens families my wishes, and im sorry for their loss. And the scientific communities loss too.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

look im mentaly disabled so i wasent a good student in school. my sentence structure and spelling have nothing to do with the point i was making. does it make you feel like a big person to belittle someone else?

nevermind i just read all your posts i should have known not to feed the trolls.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by krill]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Just ignore people who can only point out poor grammar/spelling they likely have nothing better to add to the discussion

Just watching the news now and apparantly the students were tortured for hours, stabbed to death & then burnt all for a couple of Sony PSP's

Now I'm not really one for conspiracy theories but this smacks of some sort of coverup and media deflection.

You just don't do that stuff for a couple of PSP's and it's amazing the media thinks we'll believe this kind of BS

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Call me crazy
But if these two were truly brilliant in their field, is it maybe possible that their deaths were in fact hoaxed, so as to free them from the system we (Jon Q Public) live in to go on and assist in the NWO and it's inception?

Would certainly be an interesting turn. I have heard of things like Project Serpo, and have read many reports of alleged assassins and spies giving up their conventional lifes entirely to support the system. Even reports of the D.U.M.B.s have brought info about individuals who spend their time, from childhood, learning higher sciences and telekenetic abilities, specifically at Dulce, NM.

Just an idea

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by krill

Just watching the news now and apparantly the students were tortured for hours, stabbed to death & then burnt all for a couple of Sony PSP's

hahah BS! if some petty thief in London is going to rob your house for a couple of video game consoles then;

1. they'd probably choose a house where the occupants aren't in.

2. they're DEFINITELY not going to stick around at the scene for hours.

3. if you do happen to be at home and it gets to the unlikely situation of them actually stabbing you, they're going to flee the scene straight after, not stay and torture you and stab you 200 times then burn your house!

the sad thing is, people will believe whatever the media tell them happened, especially if the media concentrates on the brutality of the attack rather than the possible reasons behind it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe a rival scientist who earlier lost at a science fair was out for revenge!!!
Im a biochemistry student WOOOOOO!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The Police stated in this press conference that the house was broken into six days before..

I am a gambling man, and i am willing to bet that this is how it went down.

Students discovered links or breakthoughs in their field of research.

This research has been squashed tight by governments for reasons unknown.

Their files at work have been copied already, but one or both of them took work home to complete.

Intelligence agencies unleashed the dogs of war onto them.

laptop gets taken. Encyption was way above what they expected, so they went back to get the passwords /keys from them.

Neither student played ball. so they got the treatment.

the running figure throwing a fire bomb into the flat as they retreated shows premeditation and intent.

these two were going to die what ever they said to the killers.

The level of brutality inflicted shows professionals did this - I am betting they died facing each other and had to watch as the killers took it in turns to work on one or the other to get what they wanted.

nasty, brutal, and i bet the students never even realised that they had some thing of major importance in their research.. or if they did, i bet they never realised how nasty and with such finality that these people raise stakes in their games to.

I am sticking to my theory of professional killers. The second lad went there by chance ? oh really ? I would love to see the mobile phone records / phone records to see if he was lured into the home.

Kill two birds in one blaze as they say.

the amount of damage inflicted suggests the two lads either didn't know the information the killers wanted, or they tried to 'brave it out'. However, as the witness says the man running away was not wearing a mask makes me think that what ever these two poor lads said, they were dead meat any how.

SS/SIS may drop this, but I bet money that French DGSE agents are already smashing doors and taking names in the hunt to find out what the hell went down, and who it was done for and by.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join