It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarantino Murders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Tarantino Murders

www.dailym ail.co.uk

'Everyone working on this case including myself has been deeply shocked by what they have seen. I have never seen injuries like this throughout my career,' he said.

Asked to describe the murders, he added: 'I would not say this was a professional attack. I would say it was a frenzied, horrible, horrific attack.

'I imagine it took some considerable amount of time to inflict the number of injuries'The pair, who were both bio-engineers from Clermont-Ferrand University, had been in London since May and were due to return home at the end of this month.

Their charred bodies were pulled from the flat in the quiet-cul-de-sac in New Cross at around 10.30pm on Sunday after reports of an explosion.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Should these be added to the other mysterious deaths involving bio-engineers?

www.dailym ail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Rense scientist death list

The 2004 / early 2005 hit list was a totaly mystery - the greatest science minds wiped out because speculation said they were either involved in the space weapons arena or bio warfare set up.

These two youn men were targetted by a highly trained group of individuals in my opinion, and if I was a betting man . . . . well lets just say i bet that before the home was torched all of their research was prized out of them by terrifying brutality.

I feel that we should now be perking our ears up and taking good heed of any other deaths in their field of bio-engineering...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I feel that we should now be perking our ears up and taking good heed of any other deaths in their field of bio-engineering...

I agree. Something very fishy going on and has been for a very long time. That there's a world-wide conspiracy to wipe-out doctors and scientists who either know too much, or are looking in places they aren't supposed to, smacks of sci-fi. But we all know how reality is sometimes much more far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

. . . . well lets just say i bet that before the home was torched all of their research was prized out of them by terrifying brutality.

I did read that their flat was broken into the week before and a laptop stolen.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Police stated in this press conference that the house was broken into six days before..

I am a gambling man, and i am willing to bet that this is how it went down.

Students discovered links or breakthoughs in their field of research.

This research has been squashed tight by governments for reasons unknown.

Their files at work have been copied already, but one or both of them took work home to complete.

Intelligence agencies unleashed the dogs of war onto them.

laptop gets taken. Encyption was way above what they expected, so they went back to get the passwords /keys from them.

Neither student played ball. so they got the treatment.

the running figure throwing a fire bomb into the flat as they retreated shows premeditation and intent.

these two were going to die what ever they said to the killers.

The level of brutality inflicted shows professionals did this - I am betting they died facing each other and had to watch as the killers took it in turns to work on one or the other to get what they wanted.

nasty, brutal, and i bet the students never even realised that they had some thing of major importance in their research.. or if they did, i bet they never realised how nasty and with such finality that these people raise stakes in their games to.

Dr david kelly is one such victim of these games.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
man, ATS'ers really need to keep this one in their minds..

We may be at the edge of another wave of scientists being butchered to cover some thing up..

Flagged this in the hope others will sit up and add some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
One of the students, Gabriel Ferez, was only there by chance. He had gone over to visit his friend when the attack took place. He may have only been killed because he was there.

I find it odd that the Police Chief said in his FIRST press conference "I would not say this was a professional attack."

Who said it was?

Hmmm....

I doubt this will go away either. Even if the Met get pressure from "5" or "6" to drop the case, the French Government will demand answers.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
According to a follow up story in the Daily Mail, both of these boys were invited to the UK to take part in ground-breaking scientific research involving adding proteins to DNA strands. They were both geniuses and were apparently destined for "greatness".

If there's anything at all to the increasingly disturbing and ever-growing "Strange Scientists Deaths" list that's been circling the internet for years then at the moment these two should be added.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What does Tarantino have to do with this?
That hack gets a plug for every brutal real life attack.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Okay people, let's not start stoking the flames of paranoia.

Don't forget that these days, such information is just as worthy on the black market as it is in the hands of the elite.

Of course, that doesn't mean that once the research is there, the elite cannot purchase it.

I don't think they have the guts to do something like this anymore, in my honest opinion, most likely they've gotten involved with the world of crime and corruption, which is a quite fitting all things considered.

This would, at least, explain why they forgot to get the login codes - damn amatuer thugs playing at being spies.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
this is a strange case and i dont think right now it matters if it was a professional attack or not considering its a common tactic for professionals to cover up by making the attack seem done by amatures ofton making it seem like a hate crime or gang violence in areas where that is common enough to throw off their scent. the fact a lap top was stolen a week before, that they were working on groundbreaking research and that the place was torched which prevents noting what paper work and printed research may have vanished is the real keys here in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
with their science background, could there be a possibility of a drugs connection?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's unfortunate. I remember distinctly when I was about 9 or 10 while watching a local talk show here in my country, a man being interviewed said that her sister, who was working in India, was murdered there. She was a scientist whom he said had discovered a bacteria that is capable of digesting plastic. This was about 1990.

Some scientists would be well advised to hide their brilliance. Watching a lot of Alias and other spy fiction should make you realize this.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Extremely suspicious.

Notice how the police, who we all trust so much these days, throw in keywords like "crazed" and "drugged".

I'm not buying the cover story on this one. The number of stabbings and the burning strike me as an attempt to make these murders appear "over the top" in order to create shock and disbelief. I believe this was a hit.

These two students are reported to have been very bright and the best in their field. It could very well be that they were on to something and have joined the long line of victims who knew too much. Someone needs to verify the facts on this one, it is simply too sinister to let the police have the final say.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They're making a lot of assumptions on the attacker, too. How do they know he was a drugged up theif anyway? Where's the proof?

Stabbing them 200-odd times then fire-bombing them doesn't sound like a regular burglary to me. Usually they'll stab you a few times and leave you to die, or they shoot you.

The event itself seems over the top for a burglary.

It's also interesting their/his laptop was stolen 6 days earlier. Is it usual for a suspect to return to a place he'd visited previously?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
First thing that came to mine when i heard that they were 'biochemistry students' were the possibility that maybe Terrorists, or like alot of you have said, agencies, tortured them to get what they knew out of them. To be honest, i doubt we'll ever know what happened. Also the fact the laptop was stolen and the flat was torched, shows it was premeditated.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

If it were terrorists they wouldn't have killed them.

Most likely, they would have abducted them and sell them on as human slaves to some dictator or tyrant so they could work on some nefarious bio-chemical weapon.

The money they'd get from doing this would then be used to fund operations in Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, etc.

Terrorists have a lot of respect for science, i've noticed.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Le titre de ce fil est simplement consternant.

The title of this thread is simply appalling.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

In this case, the victims were stabbed over 250 times. Here in London we're having a lot of teenage gang stabbings at the moment, which are considered gang type crimes. 'Professional' would mean to me just done by people who work a life as a criminal. Nothing strikes me odd about the police chief saying that. Could have just been sadistic burglars.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join