It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Baby Launch Video Lands Teen Behind Bars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again you defending the guilty, proven so by the video clip, shows your inate need to align yourself with evil.. Keep going you are proving my point more all the time.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So you claim that I am uneducated.. And yet that claim in of itself is proof you are not.. How can you made that judgement without knowing who I am? You can't! Which shows your ignorance and your inability to reason correctly....

Keep digging... You seem to be getting flustered...

Abraham Lincoln once said, "Tis better to remain silent and look stupid than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Keep posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Uhhhh like I said before, shouldn't you guys keep this on topic. lol

haha

Peace.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

So you claim that I am uneducated.. And yet that claim in of itself is proof you are not

I never claimed that . Just shoving your own crap back at ya kid. Nice putting words in my mouth . Cant refute what i say . Make something up . Genius

AND
No offense . But i just watched the R kelly trial . Video evidence CAN BE FAKED. Look at all the UFO videos . This could easily be a digital manipulation . And IF it was you would hang a 16YO cause of it ..

Wheres your god now?

And why not refute the 35 or so quotes i posted ? Ohhhh only had the one eh ? How sad

[edit on 3-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Nice job derailing the thread, by the way. You managed to turn a throw away comment at the end of a guy's post "They'll be judged at the gates" into an insulting "imaginary friend" comment which you knew would bait the dude into this. Well done!
You like to bash about people interjecting their religious beliefs into threads, how about you actually try to keep your anti-religious beliefs out of threads for a change and then you won't need to play the victim card all the time? He didn't start out by saying YOU would be judged, he was on-topic and talking about the punks in the video. How about you try to leave your little imaginary friend, "the persecuted atheist", in your pocket for a change?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The topic..

Fact of the matter is this 16 year old has been proven on video to be an evil bast.ard and one who deserves major punishment. Again most people here, you count the posts, all agree this kid should be beaten and then handed over to the authorities for a long prison term... The defenders of this idiots actions are the same as the offender, scum. Birds of a feather flock together. Those who align themselves with evil doers are evil doers..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Not that I do not enjoy the religious debate and all but can we please get back on topic?

I mean my having a belief in God does nothing to this thread. Therefore it should not matter here as that is for another subject and another thread.

As for the topic the sixteen year old boy has an obvious mental defect and is incompetent when it comes to making rational decisions and having logical thought.

Raist

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Like i said . The video COULD even be fake . So what REAL proof do you have . Were you there ? Do you know if anyone has motive to set him up ? Could you be .. GASP wrong ?

But you dont care . Burn the heretic.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Your Quote: "I never claimed that . Just shoving your own crap back at ya kid. Nice putting words in my mouth . Cant refute what i say . Make something up . Genius"

Your Quote from previous post: "You my good lady are the uneducated one .."

So the truth is not only are you not that smart, you are also a liar...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I just asked him to keep imaginary # out of this debate. He couldnt so i tore it down to get it over with .
No one here was there . Your all wanting to abuse a 16 YO with no real proof except a grainy video from utoob. Good if this was all it took we would be at full disclosure on UFO's . But alas we all know how easy it is to fake a video . As evident by the R-kelly trial (And puppy/bridge video?). Video is no longer VALID proof.

Which one of you guys worked with the negatives? The original video ?
If we took every video that came through here at face value . There wouldn't be any of us left..

Sorry i would like better proof before the hanging begins . I cant wait till its one of YOUR family's in this situation . So i can come in here and tell you how i think your son/daughter. Should be hung for there quite silly (yet dangerous) mistake!

[GrndLkNatv]

Your Quote from previous post: "You my good lady are the uneducated one .."

So the truth is not only are you not that smart, you are also a liar...

Oh man here ya go again . I refuted your claim on MY intelligence. IF you being stupid make me smart . Then guilty as charged.
But remember . Thats from your mouth not mine. I was just tossing the same crap at you so you could argue against your own points .

[edit on 3-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

This boy should be really punished and not taken lightly on this matter. I have 3 children and one of them being around that babys age. I couldnt ever imagine.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What is also frustrating about this story is the fact they are not prosecuting the teen who was holding the camera. In my opinion he should be considered just as guilty as the boy who jumped on the pillow. He knew what was going on but decided to film it and laugh at the outcome instead of stopping it from happening.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I agree with you there Ashley. I would have thought that he could have been prosecuted as a participant in the crime as well. Though they are making it seem as if it was the sixteen year old who influenced the camera holder who I thought they said was eighteen.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ash it's nice to see that we can agree on certain topics. I know we've had a couple of spats in the past but I'm glad that you can see that I am generally a peaceful person as well. This really boils my blood, and the fact that the kid with the camera isn't being prosecuted is just shameful. I too also agree that he should get the exact same sentence as the bastard having pillow fun time. I just don't understand the sheer absence of common sense and basic humanity in this world, and especially among todays youth.

You and I might not agree on much of anything in terms of religion, but lets both pray for the well being of this child.

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well yes I certainly need a Death Note, but unfortunately I'm afraid killing them via Death Note wouldn't nearly be satisfying enough. Nice seeing you by the way.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ObamaMomma

THE BABY IS OK THANK GOD!!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ObamaMomma

who cares what the relationship is to the teen. What does that matter. What he did was disqusting reguardless.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
First of all, that video made me cringe and was absolutely shocking. That being said, I think the punishment fits. Well, first we need to understand the most basics of the crime and punishment system, something, which apparently most people do not understand. The ONLY reasons for putting someone in jail are:

• Punishment - make someone pay for there actions.
  • Deterrence - make future people not make the same action.
  • Rehabilitation - educate and prevent the action from reoccuring.
  • Protection - protect the public from sickos.

Agreed? Good, if you disagree go back to highschool.

So, the child, no infant, could of been killed. Agreed. So, he needs punishment. Killing him? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard in my entire life, that does not punish one for there actions, it merely ends there life. Deterrence? Well, certaintly, perhaps if every jackass who makes stupid stunts posts it on youtube.
Rehabilitation? No killing someone does not rehabilitate them despite what you may think.

Protection? Well I started a new paragraph on this because I need to explain some things. First of all, I'm 16, and I can honestly say, I, and NO teenager in the WHOOLE world knows about how precious and fragile human life is in the infantile stage. That is something I learn't in this thread - so therefore, in my judgement, the teenager didn't know the infact could of been killed, I sure wouldn't of known (And no jackass, I am not a sicko that spends time doing retarded # like this). Therefore, my question is this. Protect the public of what exactly!? He was caught & is in deep # right now, AND WILL be PUNISHED, and EDUCATED, which will ensure something like this will NOT happen again. Therefore, you're not going to protect anyone by killing someone, infact you're committing evil to punish evil. Think about that for a second.

As for the people who are comparing stupid stunts to pedophiles? You've GOT to be kidding. Yeah... why don't we compare shoplifters to pedophiles... and waterboard individuals who commit petty offenses under the guise of 'terrorism'. But wait? That's all ready happening. And I know why, it's people like YOU that are causing this.

And you know what? It constantly amazes me when people on this website claim to be 'conservative', and/or 'libertarian', yet you call for the DEATH of a 16 year old over a rediculously stupid 'stunt' to do? Yeah, while you're at it, why don't you start waterboarding people to prevent crime too.

And I bet you, some jackass will STILL come out and say, 'so he didn't know what he was doing absolves him?'.

__

And you know that really pisses me off. Snobby, hypocritical morons who blame youth for every problem youth face today. Well guess the # what!? They were created in YOUR image, with YOUR values, with YOUR beliefs, with YOUR genetic CODE, therefore, how about stepping upto the god damned plate and take some responsibility and EDUCATE, DETER, and PUNISH YOUR children when they do things bad. Maybe give them some RESPONSIBILITY so when they are alone they're RESPONSIBLE. Because now we have kids 'tagging' toddlers & making them 'fly', and THAT points to something more PROFOUNDLY wrong with society than an isolated case that has NEVER occured in the past.

EDIT: This is not directed at anyone, just a general comment.

[edit on 14/7/2008 by C0bzz]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join