It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Baby Launch Video Lands Teen Behind Bars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What happens if God isn't imaginary... What will you do? If you can prove him imaginary, beyond any reasonable doubt, people would listen, but you can't. For your sake I hope you wake up some day...

The cruelist joke Satan every played on humanity was making them think they would live forever... Guess what, no matter how much money you have, who you know, where you live, or what you eat. Your time will come and you will be judged. Same goes for the stupid evil kid who did this.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Im defending the fact that people are trying to call for this sixteen year olds murder.

That in itself shows they dont care about kids or they would want him to get educated .
This KID isn't even old enough to have taken a basic biology class. I don't know what they really expect him to know about a child's body .

GrndLkNatv welcome to my crazy religious people ignore . Have a great life.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Those who ignore the facts are the only ones who are crazy.. So prove to me that you and that evil kid won't be judged by god and then listen to yourself.

BTW, I don't claim to be religious, just a mathematician who understands statistics and logic. As I pointed out earlier in the truth table... The odds are against you and that stupid evil kid.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Prove he^^ dont exist . And i'll take on your case .

But i wont be able to see your crazy posts any more . So dont . Cause you cant anyway.

And odds are . Your crazy . Cause . 100% of the people i polled agree,

[edit on 3-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Of course he shouldn't be killed. lol
But imagine if this was your baby, how would you feel?

When I was 16 I was an adult! I knew the difference from right and wrong. Even 5 year olds know not to do stuff like that.

So what the hell is wrong with this guy?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Prove my truth table wrong...

You can't... My odds are better than yours and our life is short my friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lets try to keep on topic now.

Peace.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jono
reply to post by jamiros

With all due respect, I hardly think that's a fair comparison. Did this boy act with caution and maturity? Of course not. However, I think it's a far stretch to claim the boy wished harm upon the infant.

Regards,

Jono

You're not a parent are you? I shuddered when I saw that video. The thought of someone doing that to my daughter when she was that age - it makes me want to go ballistic and beat that teenager within an inch of his life.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I cant believe what i just seen, this makes me so angry. I have a baby that age..

speechless!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes... I am a parent of two boys, and if that idiot did that to one of them... Well he might never be found... Chances are a big bear might have a nice meal.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05
So the kids in the hospital ? What part of him was injured?

We don't really know and were talking about this earlier in the thread. In the article it said the baby was 'OK' but in the video we were told they didn't know how the baby is. Then a doctor who was interviewed spoke about problems and side effects that could occur later on due to the event. So, we don't know how the baby is at the moment. I hope to God it was not harmed.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05

Im defending the fact that people are trying to call for this sixteen year olds murder.

That in itself shows they dont care about kids or they would want him to get educated .
This KID isn't even old enough to have taken a basic biology class. I don't know what they really expect him to know about a child's body .

GrndLkNatv welcome to my crazy religious people ignore . Have a great life.

Oh yeah, that's just perfect. Ignorance of the consequences absolves this 16-year old of all blame, huh?

I'm not calling for the death penalty for that teenager but he certainly deserves to be punished for his actions.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Exactly . What is wrong that made him be either unaware or outright uncaring in this situation .
I have a hard time believing that he intended to hurt this kid .

BTW i dont really believe in having kids marriage ect. If it WAS my child . I would have sat the kid down and explained things to him . With a firm warning that if it ever happened again . He would probably be gettign a visit from a younger friend of mine.
But prison? Murder? Put in hospital ? Hardly . It would be obvious to me i makde a very bad call and it would make me re think alot of things . But i wasnt there . I dont know the kid . I dont know if this was truly in "good fun" Even if misguided. And i dont know how bad the kid feel .
We just dont know . and thats the point .

Yes the video looks bad . Yes things could have been bad ,. But seeing as they were not . This is a good time to educate the kid so it never happens again . Not to assume he will grow up to kill a bunch of people . And become a terrorist.
And thats my point .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The problem is that education doesn't work... Punishment does... We have proven that in this society. We let child molesters go back into public life after they have been educated and they kill our children... In the old days they killed the child molesters and guess what, no more problems...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The problem is that education doesn't work... Punishment does... We have proven that in this society. We let child molesters go back into public life after they have been educated and they kill our children... In the old days they killed the child molesters and guess what, no more problems...

Yeah obviously . I mean a mathematician believing in god . HEahhahaha
Maybe we should get a lynching squad together and beat the crazy out of you .(Note irony).. That would be grand eh ? Maybe lock you away with some child molesters and tell them your a 15yo boy . (Which you seem to be)
Dont sound fun now does it?

You guys seems to love the "what ifs" .. What if God told him to do it?
What if he told him the baby would end up a rapist terrorist murderer?

See how lame that is?

Yeah i thought so .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kill the 16 yr old.

No reason for trash like that to continue living.

Since undoubtedly there will be whining that executing 16 yr old degenerates is somehow "wrong", I would also support throwing him in with the general population and starting a fund to pay every inmate who rapes him.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by slackerwire]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've got a 7 month old daughter and a 2 year old son. This video pissed me off. I definitely like the idea of tying the kid who did this and the one who laughed on the tape up in the town square, stripping them down to their drawers, and caning the everloving bejesus out of them Singapore style. If, at 16, you can't comprehend that an infant is fragile and not a toy, then you are clearly a mental deficient and of absolutely no use to the world except as a bad example.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Not sure where you went to school but at sixteen I had a biology class, and I went to a small town school. As a freshman all schools offer or should be offering biology class.

As for the kid himself well he was obviously not taught to show respect to other humans or living beings. As I stated in my past post had this teen done this to my child he would have been eating his teeth as my foot would have put them down his throat. Then I would have sent him to the hospital to get fixed up.

Even if there is no immediate injury showing up on the infant there is risk that it will show up later. As has been repeated several times infants are a bit more fragile than older children.

Again the teen may have meant no harm, but he showed no sign of thought either, no logical thought anyway. Again he would have been eating teeth had it been my child that would be his education hard knocks style. At that age you are old enough to know that is wrong if not it is quite possibly too late for you. At sixteen he is at the age of driving if his common sense is lacking this much he should be punished, imagine the damage to others he could cause being that his intelligence is below that of a kid half his age.

The boy is sixteen. How old do you think he should be before he is old enough to know right from wrong? Sixteen and this stupid, just leaves me wondering what his real problem is, and why he is allowed near children at all.

I’m not saying kill the kid but certainly punish him. And never let him around kids again or at least until he learns respect for the life of others.

Raist

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Your quote:

"Yeah obviously . I mean a mathematician believing in god . HEahhahaha
Maybe we should get a lynching squad together and beat the crazy out of you .(Note irony).. That would be grand eh ? Maybe lock you away with some child molesters and tell them your a 15yo boy . (Which you seem to be)
Dont sound fun now does it? "

Albert Einsten: "The universe and God are infinite and therefore perfect and given infinite time no man shall create anything perfect!"

Seems another mathematician knew what was there as well. To bad you can't figure it out.

I am sure you will go far in life with your classic disregard and respect for life...

BTW the marines like liberal minded people like you... They line their bodies up and use them like coord wood to hide behind while returning fire.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

“My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment.” Albert Einstein in a letter to M. Berkowitz, October 25, 1950; Einstein Archive 59-215; from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 216.

“The idea of a personal God is quite alien to me and seems even naïve.” Albert Einstein in a letter to Beatrice Frohlich, December 17, 1952; Einstein Archive 59-797; from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 217.

“It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I feel also not able to imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere. My views are near those of Spinoza: admiration for the beauty of and belief in the logical simplicity of the order which we can grasp humbly and only imperfectly. I believe that we have to content ourselves with our imperfect knowledge and understanding and treat values and moral obligations as a purely human problem—the most important of all human problems.” Albert Einstein, 1947; from Banesh Hoffmann, Albert Einstein Creator and Rebel, New York: New American Library, 1972, p. 95.

“I am a deeply religious nonbeliever.… This is a somewhat new kind of religion.” Albert Einstein, in a letter to Hans Muehsam, March 30, 1954; Einstein Archive 38-434; from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 218.

“I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.”

“I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.”

“Why do you write to me ‘God should punish the English’? I have no close connection to either one or the other. I see only with deep regret that God punishes so many of His children for their numerous stupidities, for which only He Himself can be held responsible; in my opinion, only His nonexistence could excuse Him.”

“I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own — a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.”

Nice cherry picking . I found atleast 35 quotes that go against that one . You my good lady are the uneducated one ..
Lol dont even know what your "colleagues" say. A real mathematician don't cherry pick . They look at FACTS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join