It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Baby Launch Video Lands Teen Behind Bars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I want all of you who think this video is shamefull, disgusting, horrible and inhumane. Than think what grown adults are doing right now in another land to babies, children, mothers and family besides right here where you live is practiced by those who make the stories.

Thats the real horror of it all.

Think about it!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
These actions make me want to act uncivilized and destroy the human that did this tremendous display of stupidity. This also reminds me of this:

Mother microwaves baby to death

Arggggggg!!!!!!!!!

You are not alone about those feelings there my friend.

I feel such hatred and aggrovation towards adults, parants and others who can in anyway hurt a baby, child or animal, who all are totally dependent of that person. They can't do anything to stop it, they are totally defensless.

It hurts in my heart everytime I read things like this.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think someone should show this 16 year old moron that he might be able to fly......off a 4 story building!!!!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Watching that video was horrible. omg! It just goes to show that I made the right decision almost 20 yrs ago. My children were never left with anyone--no babysitter, no daycare, not even family members--ever!. Our biggest fear was pedophiles and abusers. I could care less if people thought we were paranoid.

Sure it meant that my husband and I didn't get to go out alone, but the peace of mind knowing that my kids weren't being abused was way more important.

Now that my kids are teenagers, my husband and I can go out and enjoy ourselves without the worry.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is disgusting and it shows the youth in this country having a lack of respect for life... IMHO the young lad who was so stupid to pull this stunt should be taken out in public, tied to a tree and caned until he can't stand. If they doesn't work, execution would do.. We don't need scum like this in society, if the bas..ard was dead, he wouldn't be able to do it again.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I hardly think a kid playing with a smaller child is relate-able to a mother microwaving her kid.. Straw man anyone?

I used to do this with my sisters all the time . Its definitely not dangerous . Albeit they were a tad older at the time .

Did the kid use poor judgment? Yeah probably . Was he being malicious? Hardly ...

Is there sound in the video ?
I don't have speakers . But i want to know if the child is laughing. Cause if he once sat the kid on there and accidentally did it . And the kid cracked up . I would surely do it again and again . And maybe even video it .
Kids love crazy stuff like this .

I mean this video don't seem to show intent . Just looks like a kid playing with his (sister?) And not really knowing that it could POSSIBLY hurt her/it.

I didn't see where it said the child had 2 broken arms and a fractured scull . So his judgment must have been better than is being let on . Cause the kids still fine..

Man i remember duct taping my sisters to the back fence and teasing them . then duct taping there hands and feet together and making them hop all the way up the yard . when they would get to the porch we would drag them back out there and do it all over again .
We laugh about it all the time together now . (there 24 and 17 now)

Even did it to my oldest sisters son not to long ago . Heck that kid LOVES abuse(sic) .

But like i said they were a little older at the time .

I'm not defending the kid . Although . I would put this in the bad judgment category . I'm willing to bet he learned this from someone or had been doing it to an older sibling at one point .
But don't let me stand in the way of your crusade. Those pitchforks look sharp . And those torches you lit from the burning Iraqi kids bodies look hot.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone who would condone or even justify what this kid did, no matter who he is, has no respect for life.... The kid who did this should be taken to prison for life.... If this would have happened a 100 years ago, the poor lad would have been hanged...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If the kid will do that to an infant, what would he do later in life to other people or animals?

Good thing he's in trouble now. Maybe he will straighten up.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This put me into tears.

I am a mother of a 4 year old. This is prime example why I have been super cautious and NEVER leave her with alone anyone except her father. I do not trust people.....even if they "appear" nice on the surface....you have no clue what people are really like - including teenagers. How often do we hear from neighbors and friends, "But he was so nice and normal", "I cant believe he/she would do such a thing"

I fear the day I actually have to leave her with someone. One major issue that I have to work on - letting her go

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
If the kid will do that to an infant, what would he do later in life to other people or animals?

Good thing he's in trouble now. Maybe he will straighten up.

Man you people are insane . One bad judgment call and the kids gonna grow up to be a murderer? WTF people . He's A KID .

You are all GD hypocrites . You never
EVER did anything you regret ? He didn't HURT THE DAMN KID AT ALL

Get over yourself's sheesh . It was poor judgment . Not a damn massacre.

Show that the child was harmed in any way . Or that the kid intended to harm the child . And i'll grab a torch and march with you . But i just don't see this intent you guys do . He a child himself . The parents are the ones that are to blame here . Obviously . But no parent here will admit that .

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

But i want to know if the child is laughing. Cause if he once sat the kid on there and accidentally did it . And the kid cracked up

Dude. It is an INFANT - not a KID. HUGE difference! Infants do not "laugh" like "har har funny funny joke".

An infant is FRAGILE. A kid, not so much.

And we have no idea what went on before or after. That is even MORE scary.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
People like you who justify the kids actions are just what is wrong with the world... But we don't have to worry, you can justify you actions at the gates...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Waaaa the kid WAS 16 .. Not 40 not 22 not 19 SIXTEEN . Sure bad judgment . But no one was harmed . Was it luck ? Maybe . But it seems a little overboard to "crucify" someone over this .

And keep your imaginary friend in your pocket please .

Over retractions are what s wrong with the world . Like i said SHOW INTENT.

Btw i know its gonna be hard to argue with 30+ nutbag parents so please take a # and be patient . Im sure i can address all your knee jerk statements in due time.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Intent is nothing, it's the deed that matters... Again, you are not smart enough to know the difference. Kind of like OJ, his intent was to pick up his stuff, his deed was to kill his wife and ron brown. Guess he should have never been tried right? Actions, not thoughts or words are what matter and what God will judge you on in the end.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05
I don't have speakers . But i want to know if the child is laughing. Cause if he once sat the kid on there and accidentally did it . And the kid cracked up . I would surely do it again and again . And maybe even video it .

No, after being projected through the air, the baby was writhing on the floor in a crumbled heap and crying hysterically in that hoarse baby-style crying that makes a mother cringe. It was heart wrenching. Then even when the baby was in a heap and crying, the boys kept right on taping and you could hear them laughing and making remarks at the crying baby.

Kids love crazy stuff like this .

Until they get hurt, older kids love this but not an 8 month old baby. Second, yes, kids won't always know what is harmful to them and some would love to go coasting down their roof on roller skates while using a bed sheet as a parachute. That is when it becomes the responsibility of the adult to say no. Those stupid boys in the video should have known better than to do that to an 8 month old. And if they didn't [hard to believe but 'if], then they should have at least ran over and attended to the baby right away instead of laughing.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My friend who told me about this news told me that the baby was screaming bloody murder. I wouldn't know since I am deaf but looking at the video yes I can see that.

Nothing will justify this action. That kid could have killed that baby (it was within inches of the fireplace).

Like I said, this kid should have asked himself, "Is it possible that the baby will be hurt, even slightly, when I do this?"

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

So the kids in the hospital ? What part of him was injured?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
BTW, my imaginary friend as you claim him to be, will be there to judge both of us when the time comes. People who don't believe in God are truely stupid and here is why:

1. If God exists and I believe, I go to heaven.
2. If God doesnt' exist and I believe nothing happens.
3. If God exists and I don't believe I go to hell.
4. If God doesn't exist and I don't believe nothing happens.

So either way I have a better shot at something good than you do.. So anyone with a brain knows life is all about maximizing your gains and minimizing your loses...

The kid who did this is on the fast track to hell.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Dude im stupid yet you believe in imaginary people and imaginary places . lol

More strawman (OJ) comments . What if What if What iiiiiiffffiifififififififififif

Or what happened . Nothing. Noone was hurt. Maybe make him take a parenting class. Educate him on the things that could go wrong . Sure ., But there are people here calling for his murder/execution . If you look back thats what im arguing against .

Sure bad call . But prison for this ? Yeah another kid getting abused . Guess you god people just love that tho eh? eye for an eye and all

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Uh what??

First of all the baby was trying to get off it, second after the baby was thrown in the air, when it landed is screamed and cried!

Who knows what else they did.

I'm a bit confused with your post?!!??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join