It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1 DNA in Flu Mist! - WARNING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

H5N1 DNA in Flu Mist! - WARNING!

www.knowthelies.com

According to researcher team, Dr. Mark and David Geier, the current flu vaccines are not only ineffective against the expected Avian Bird Flu pandemic but that “the FDA Approved thimerosal/mercury-free FLU MIST (MedImmune Vaccines, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD) vaccine may create a super strain virus plague”, warns Dr. Mark Geier.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
bravenewfilms.org
forums.canadiancontent.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
www.innovations-report.de...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Just came across this site and it looks very scary. But is there any truth to it? If so then what?
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.
This could cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.

www.knowthelies.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Holy crap that's some scary mess! Betcha 10 rubles that this "vaccine" will NOT get discontinued... all part of the NWO plan I tell ya!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know about this one. FluMist is not supposed to be a preventive measure for the bird flu (www.drugs.com...). And who says it's an "expected" pandemic? No H5N1 cases have been reported in the Western Hemishpere: www.pandemicflu.gov... (and only 500 worldwide).

One thing that is interesting is that Dr. Mark Geier's career is centered around proving the harmful effects of vaccinations (which is ok of course, someone should cross check): en.wikipedia.org...

Also, the CDC has already stated there are live viruses in FluMist so perhaps that might be a contributing factor to the "scare": www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gorecki

youre just another sheep, gorecki...go ahead get your "flu shot", you can be apart of the NWO. you sheep

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smason202

H5N1 is an RNA virus. All seasonal influenza viruses are RNA viruses. They do not contain DNA. If the experts had used their terminology correctly, I'd be more inclined to believe them.

There may indeed be some sewn-in factors that might help H5N1 to recombine IF the person was exposed to H5N1. I don't know. There is evidence that the routine vaccination of poultry in China against H5N1 has "helped" the virus to recombine and shape-shift even more effectively. That in and of itself, would make me skeptical of any flu-shot. The number one thing that I want to know is WHY do they PUSH and PUSH the flu shot every year? I can't think of anyone who has died of flu. I don't even know one person who has caught the flu more than one time in their life. Why this panic over seasonal flu? Why does somebody want all of us to have these vaccines?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorecki
I don't know about this one. FluMist is not supposed to be a preventive measure for the bird flu (www.drugs.com...). And who says it's an "expected" pandemic? No H5N1 cases have been reported in the Western Hemishpere: www.pandemicflu.gov... (and only 500 worldwide).

One thing that is interesting is that Dr. Mark Geier's career is centered around proving the harmful effects of vaccinations (which is ok of course, someone should cross check): en.wikipedia.org...

Also, the CDC has already stated there are live viruses in FluMist so perhaps that might be a contributing factor to the "scare": www.cdc.gov...

I am affraid you are DEAD WRONG about NO bird flu being reported in the western hemisphere.. there has been 5 YES FIVE Human cases and numerous bird cases in the California news in the last year and a half. It was allowed up on the five oclock news and gone by the evening news. They arent reporting it ...get a clue people would freak out!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I do not doubt that they have found H5N1 in this country. California is in a migratory flyway, and Asian birds migrate through there. Every year during H5N1 flu season, there are many reports of "Massive duck die-offs" etc... all a mystery (so to speak). There is only one lab in the United States, in Oregon that is certified to report any H5N1 testing. It is owned by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. It's not a panic they are trying to avoid, it's an economic catastrophy. We are the number one exporter of broiler chickens in the world. The broiler chicken industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. When Bird Flu is found on your soil... countries ban your imports. Google chicken house fires.... see how many cover-ups there are. This disease knows no political boundaries. To admit that this disease is in your country is to commit economic suicide. It's a complex problem with no easy answers.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I saw something about the NWO, so I am going to quote on that. This strain of flu could cause the massive population reduction that they are hoping to achieve. Only the people with the most built up immune systems would survive this onslaught, so it makes sense. I personally believe that I would survive simply because I am physically fit and have not been sick since my early childhood. Not even the common cold sick. If you want to survive, then boost your immune system so that it can fight off the flu once you get it, because if you are thinking the NWO is in on this, then yes you will most likely get this flu virus.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In a way that is sort of strange because I had a dream about 6 months ago about a cold like virus wiping out most of the people every wheres. Around the first of Jan. Our local News station showed a story where babies and toddlers were dying from some type of cold virus. But now that I have heard this it may even be what is striking the babies and toddlers. One never knows to what length the Government will go to, just to get rid of some of the population. We have been working on our imune systems ever since I had that dream, But still I may double up on some echancia.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
there will eventually be a pandemic, it's bound to happen. any reports mentioning the expected bird flu pandemic are referencing the high probability that it will spread from birds to humans when it does happen. H5N1 isn't the only bird flu, or the first, if i remember right the spanish flu pandemic started with ducks.

i would also expect the vaccine to have flu DNA in it, it wouldn't work protect against flu if it didn't. probably won't anyway. a flu vaccine is a silly idea anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I gave the very same warning a few days ago in my post.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

I monitor the above site on a daily basis and have seen regular posts for the bird flu in birds, but in this last few days I've seen the red alert signs in 5 different countries that report cases of the human strain.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Glad I don't get flu shots. I hate those.
I should probably tell my mom about this, because she's the only one in my family that gets flu shots.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've read about this before, it does indeed contain bird flu but it is like other vaccines that contain a small amount of the virus so your body starts to develop atleast a small resistance to it and knows how to fight it.

Pretty easy information to find so i dont really think its some conspiracy as ingredients arent secret.

new topics

top topics

join