It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

french DNA scientists murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i don't know if this is in the write place to add but here goes, two "brilliant" french DNA research scientists have been discovered torchered and murdered in one of the most horrific ways i cant even mention here in England, its been reported in the news today 03/07/08, now the fact that one of the men had been broken into where he stayed and had a laptop taken from his residence before the incident took place makes it a bit suspicious to me, what had they stumbled upon in the field of DNA science that could be the trigger for such a horrendous crime to have taken place? i just think there is more to this than some random act of violence that led to the death of these two young men, not that this has been stated as why this has happened, for more info it will be on one of the news web sites like BBC news etc, sorry there is no link.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Are these stories linking to what you are on about?

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Two murdered French students who were students of Imperial College (bio-engineering)

Edit to add another link

edition.cnn.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

i hope the police will find the muredere because it's horrible !

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by coline

sorry : murderer

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yeah but if it was just like government elite they would just disappear.
Even if they had to torture them they wouldn't leave there body's.
This was a very brutal frenzied attack like a psycho did it.
Pharmaceutical company's may have been interested in what they had.For either reasons of wanting to buy it to make profits off it.Or wanting to suppress it due to it losing them profits due to it curing cancer etc.
Perhaps even a religious extremist found out what they were working on and didn't like the idea of knowing god like things about science.
This definitely wasn't a professional job.Or of course it could have been purposely made to NOT look like a professional job.Either way we probably have just lost major advancements in science.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

yes Marshall that's the story, very sad, seems like the UK is getting more and more dangerous every day, there was even a stabbing in my home town this weekend and i live out of the city in a little country town!

new topics

top topics

join