It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO as big as our EARTH using our sun as stargate **VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hello MIKE SINGH,

I am starting to believe that UFO are using the sun or sometimes our planet or even other planets as stargates.

They enter the sun through sunpots at 19.47 degrees on earth at those coordinates are some of the big active volcanoes that's where they fly in.

if a UFO is to big to travel through the earth he will use the sun as stargate.

Just look around in our solarsystem what kind of anomalies occure at 19.47 degrees.

This video is altered by NASA. NASA added some tails to the UFO so they looked like comets.
How do I know this because I have seen the same footage without tails in a video conference of Nassim Haramien I will put the link here and indicate the time where he begins to talk about this.
CHECK 1:35 to 1:46 those 15 minutes are awesome if you have check the full 8 hours!

Google Video Link

According to Nassim UFO use the singularities in the core of our planet or the sun as stargates.He mentions a UFO as big as the planet EARTH.
He also mentions about 2 years ago when a comet 3x jupiters size entered our solar system and NASA did not talk about this because they seriously believed we were going to die! because the comet was heading for the SUN. Somehow the sun changed it path with discharges.
Please listen closely and then reply.
What do you think.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wish I could contribute to this thread but alas the videos are not closed captioned. It sounds very interesting.

Also, I want to know what anonymous poster has to say

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

Hi PPL! Nice post. I wonder if you've read these threads of mine? You may find them interesting. Spaceships as big as the Earth? Well, you'll see some more than 50,000 miles wide!! That's seven times the size of the Earth!!

Check them out in some of my threads here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now what do you think?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello Mike,

Yes I saw your thread, those ships are enermous.
I believe those ships use the big singularaties (plantes or the sun) as stargates they choose the planets through which they travel in comparison to the size of their ships. UFO on earth use big volcanoes especialy those at 19.47 latitude hawai,mexico locals there always speak of UFO that come out and enter through the big volcanoes.

nice stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hi, thanks for posting this, absolutely fantastic, im now watching the 8 hour talk by Nassim haramein, once again many thanks....its really appreciated.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by survivor]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by survivor]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Cool stuff going to check it out. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This totally blew me away i was going to start a thread on this exact topic as i have always
(well for a few years now) thought that ufos use the earths core as a means to travel the
vast distances in the cosmos.
Also with all these sightings of ufos around the sun thought there was some other connection there
but what i was not sure.But think the sun spots is a valid theory.

Well as for the comet the size of jupiter WOW

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH
If you think its too long start at 1h40m and give it 10 mins
S+F

thought this deserves a bump

edit on 19/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

This totally blew me away i was going to start a thread on this exact topic as i have always
(well for a few years now) thought that ufos use the earths core as a means to travel the
Also with all these sightings of ufos around the sun thought there was some other connection there

S+F

My personal opinion is yes the Sun could be used as a stargate and the purpose for the Atom bomb and nuclear weapons is to test either inter dimensional travel or they found that to be case somehow after detonating a number of devises.

How could a comet be the size of Jupiter and still be a comet?
Further research will show that comet Nassim is speaking of has nucleus of a few hundred feet or less if memory serves right and the Coma(dust cloud surrounding meteor) was extremely large.

Another question why do use the term UFO when you are talking of extra terrestrials?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
With All these Images it is Undeniably the Truth that these crafts exist why won't they just admit it Thousands if not more have seen these same images there is No getting around the Truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

wOW you are Really that mysterious Anonymous , Great to see you

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've seen the video lecture that you linked, and I have heard the theory that the sun is a stargate. Its a fascinating Idea, and lord knows we've all seen tons of pictures of objects around the sun. It could be very feasible, there are still many things we do not know about the universe, etc,etc

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sTrE3tFigHt3r

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

wOW you are Really that mysterious Anonymous , Great to see you

That post was made more than four years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Attention to detail folks!

Check out the date on the OP.

On a side note...... but actually on topic

Our Sun is NOT a Stargate and planet sized UFO's, well...... UMMMMM............

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Why such a closed mind? Just curious what base you have other than fear.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by maryhinge

S+F

My personal opinion is yes the Sun could be used as a stargate and the purpose for the Atom bomb and nuclear weapons is to test either inter dimensional travel or they found that to be case somehow after detonating a number of devises.

How could a comet be the size of Jupiter and still be a comet?
Further research will show that comet Nassim is speaking of has nucleus of a few hundred feet or less if memory serves right and the Coma(dust cloud surrounding meteor) was extremely large.

Another question why do use the term UFO when you are talking of extra terrestrials?

because either way i dont now what they are so to me they all fit in the ufo description

top topics

join