It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Dawning of the Age of Aquarius or just another Market?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
2012 is becoming such a marketable date that there's even conferences being held. What type of people do you think will show up as something like this? What's your personal thoughts on this Conference?

www.2012conference.org...

2012, the end of the world for sale? Or 2012, false hope for sale?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Anyone who charges money for anything related to it is a scammer.
Anyone who just wants to talk about it and the like is just pursuing there interest in certain things.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Well that is one point of view, and rightly so perhaps. However "money" is what we all require to eat. It could be said any Celeberty that sold their records are unworthy of being listened to because their gifts should be given as a gift.

Who's going to come several hundred miles to hear me speak of the gloom and doom of their phyical existances? No one.

If we all wanted to get together it would require a place that cost money to rent, we'd all have to eat and that cost money, everything costs money, but It does seem to cheapen the message.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

agreed incarnated. This thread reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Well I understand what those people are selling. And a good percentage of that "hope" is real. However I feel they use it out of context due to ignorance or wishful thinking.

2012 is going to be a consciousness shift. Great things are going to happen for mankind. However this doesn't nulliphy the fact that the world death totals are reaching over 80%. Sure the spiritual phase of the planets consciousness will shift for the good, but that doesn't mean people are not going to suffer death and distruction on a scale never before recorded. The "spiritual" aspects of mankind will have great things thrust upon it, but those people want to sell it like every JOE, Dick and Bob is still going to be here come 2013. It's more like 20 years down the road Joe will be reincarnated to live a good life, but that doen't help Joe here and now.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

i see what your saying. But when it comes down to it. There is money to be made. Even if there are a few with good intentions. I have a very strong feeling that they will be vastly outnumbered by the hawkers.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by JPhish]

top topics

join