It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies at NY Hospital cause nobody helped here! DAMN!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Did you hear that?!! WHAT the heck is goin on??? Are humans really so cold blooded???

NEW YORK (AP) -- City hospital officials said they were shocked by surveillance footage showing a woman falling from her chair, writhing on the floor and dying as workers failed to help for more than an hour.

Surveillance video shows a woman lying on the hospital floor for almost an hour before anyone helped her.

Esmin Green, 49, had been waiting in the emergency room for nearly 24 hours when she toppled from her seat at 5:32 a.m. June 19, falling face-down on the floor.

She was dead by 6:35, when someone on the medical staff, flagged down by a person in the waiting room, finally approached, nudged Green with her foot and gently prodded her shoulder, as if to wake her.

The staffer left and returned with someone wearing a white lab coat who examined her and summoned help.

Until the staffer's appearance, Green's collapse barely caused a ripple. Other patients waiting a few feet away didn't react. Security guards and a member of the hospital's staff appeared to notice her prone body at least three times but made no visible attempt to see whether she needed help. Watch the surveillance video ยป

One guard didn't even leave his chair, rolling it around a corner to stare at the body and then rolling away a few moments later.

Green, who had been involuntarily committed the previous morning and had waited overnight for a bed, stopped moving about half an hour after she collapsed.

The New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, which runs the hospital, said six people have been fired as a result of the incident, including security personnel and members of the medical staff.

full Article:

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
OMG surrounded by sleepwalkers so completely desensitised that they can let a life ebb away in front of them without even a blink!
I could not believe when I saw this on the news yesterday, I totally believe we are all just coexisting inside the matrix. But for fecks sake, this is just to much. Time to pick a pill people and wake up!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
lol, reminds me of the time I drove my car dearly departed car into a solid brick wall @ 40mph, the car was a smoking wreck, I was obviously delirious and yet people just walked on passed without even a "Are you Ok?"

Although someone did come up and ask for my insurance details incase there was any damage to the wall.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So some welfare cow at last stops her parasitic life. Thank God. And as for the crowd of affirmative action employees at the facility? Average IQ about 85.

top topics

join