It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/16/08 south east england UFO..interesting please look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well i search this thread and haven't seen this post. interesting video..there are a few posted, this one and a longer one.... here they are

www.youtube.com...

and the long one

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by no one special]

Anyone have any comments??/ i havent seen this here yet..

[edit on 3-7-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
sorry bout the edit

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My guess :

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
thats silly... there is only three lights....hnmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi I see you have found my ufo video, here is a link to the main part but with original audio.

www.liveleak.com...

and the other parts of the sighting.

www.youtube.com... part 1

www.youtube.com... part 2

www.youtube.com... part 3

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Balloons. What on earth where you filming that through and why?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Biscuit

I filmed the object through a pair of bresser mead 10 x 50 binoculars using a pocket digital camcorder up to the eyepiece. I fiirst saw this object in the sky when I was about one mile away, at that distance it looked like something hanging stationary in the air above the downs.I had to run a errand for work that took ten mins when I finshed I was close by where I had seen the object and thought I would see if it was still there. To my amazment when I parked at the downs and looked up I could see it straight away.It was still in the same place.To the naked eye it looked like a bunch of bright gold balloons.But straight away I thought,how could they stay in the same place for over Ten mins.I am a windsurfer and always carry a pair of binoculars with me in the car.So I grabbed these and looked at the object.I saw a group of very bright shiny metalic spheres in gold silver and copper.They were just hanging in the air about 200 ft up and I would say about the size of a motorbike on one end.The object seemed to be weirldly changing shape. The object then moved away from me a fer meters(against the north east wind) and then back to their original postition. After watching these things for a few minutes I realised that this was not a bunch of balloons.I happened to have a small cheap aiptek digital camcorder in the car and decided to film it. Because it only has a crap 4x digital zoom i tried to film the object in the way I explained .I jammed my binoculars in the window frame of my car and whilst looking through one eyepiece filmed through the other(no mean feat as very difficult to hold it all steadt at that amount of zoom.But I managed to get 9 segments one over 5mins long and over 15 mins in total. In between filming the segmants I would watch it through the binoculars. The thing just hung there for over half an hour in a recorded force 3 wind . At one point a guy parked behind me and I asked him to have a look. He was also amazed and really speechless he just said that he could see red ones as well as the gold, and did not know what it was.(i have some footage of him but have held this back as it gives my id away) The object after 45 mins then flew over our heads and back over the town behind me at about 30 mph. As my town faces the north sea if it was a balloon with the wind direction the nearest land would have been Norway hundreds of miles away .Remember this thing was over the open sea.It could not have come from the uk that is for sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

I don't see how posting a picture copied from my business website has any function here. It's just some balloons that are available for order - not a UFO!

new topics

top topics

join