It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball of fire seen dropping from the skies above Riverside, San Bernardino counties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
link

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This allegedly happened on the morning of July 1st.

No more than two weeks ago I witnessed a very similar event. I actually live in San Bernardino County where the 'ball of fire' was reported Tuesday morning. A friend and I were just outside my house at about 12 am facing relatively north. Both facing the same direction, due to the fact we were in a car, our sight was simultaneously drawn to a huge "ball of fire" in the northwestern sky.

Reports from people who witnessed the fireball on July 1st vividly reminded me of my own experience only a few weeks prior. I researched Meteorites on Wiki and it stated;

an estimated 500 meteorites ranging in size from marbles to basketballs or larger do reach the surface each year

With this in mind I was wondering what is the probability that; A. both were meteorites, and B. two meteorites would fall in relatively the same area?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

A ball of fire? Thats intense. Do you thing it could have just been some early fireworks?

If it was a meteorite, you should have tried to find it for evidence. Who knows, it could have made you rich!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I got from my soul matrix that it was a meteorite, nothing more, but nice discussion of topic.

Always nice to look up and see something unexpected.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Please add thoughts to existing discussion as linked above.

Thanks

Thread Closed.

top topics

join