It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King July 3rd 2008: Are UFOs Real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesly
reply to post by Bhadhidar

If you would be so kind, please list all of the facts presented by the former astronaut on Larry King's program. I am sure you want to believe he actually said something but you should carefully watch the program again. You might not like Bill Nye's demeanor but he attempted to clarify the difference between real scientific facts and random chatter (noise).

Nice try, but I'm not taking the bait, chum.

If You look carefully, I never claimed that Edgar Mitchell provided Any facts in his brief contribution to the broadcast; I merely expressed my admiration for his conduct.

Thanks to ATS member David9176, we have access to the CNN transcript of the show originally popsted in his thread, the link re-posted below.

David9176, you are proof of the adage "Seek, and ye shall find"!

transcripts.cnn.com...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Bhadhidar]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, you sure can backtrack fast. So you admire his behavior? Why is that relevant? Your dialog is below white noise.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it unreal how stupid people are over the UFO subject,the skeptics never have the fact's correct about the real UFO cases.The skeptics never seem to understand that real U.S. documents states that UFO's are real and studies have been done of them by Russia and the U.S.during the Cold War.Both governments concluded it was not theirs.France did a study on UFO's called the Cometa report and concluded it is not coming from government's.Skeptics have the idea of little strange flikering light's, totaly wrong.Pilot's have seen entire craft's,radar confirmations,landing traces and radiation levels.The abduction phenomenon is real and the people who have been abducted have never been diagnosed with mental porlbems.THIS stuff is INSANE and disturbing by both the government lying about it and the aliens appear to be able to do whatever they want secretly from us.Cow mutilations are also real and no one has ever been arrested for them.FBI and CIA where proven to investigate UFO cases and lie about them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
are you going to do that with baking soda and vinegar bill?

good video. kudos to larry king

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join