It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 (are you really THAT blind?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I learned all about 2012 before I ever heard about 2012. I've been learning about the end of the world set up since 1988. I only started researching the "2012 phenomenon" last year, and I was shocked to find all the ducks in a row.

Since then I joint this website. I've seen people line up to discredit any theories. Maybe this is because many people who use the 2012 phenomenon date us it wrongly for self serving reasons.

However just reciently over the past week I've noted a rapid increase in the realization that basicly IRAN vs USA = WW3

The increase is the number of threads generated on this website in association to curent world news events.

This is really the same thing that is shown in the 1981 documentary "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow", a best guess inturpetation of the works of Nostradamus. Really one thing that video got wrong was heavy enphisis on the 1999 date. However that's not exactly misguided only misunderstood.

So I'm sitting here in my little office chair on the edge of the end of the world wondering how blind people have to make themselves not to see it.

What might it take for those people to remove their blinders? Maybe this isn't 2B.

Happy End of the world!!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Incarnated,
Now that you've read about or researched 2012, go out and resarch all the other "end of times" dates and you may not be so blind on how alot of us are "so blind"
Every life time man has existed has had it's own end of time revelations.
And alot of believers in times past have actualy asked "how blind can you all be?". When you studied more and more of them then realise that you are in fact still here, you will come to know that no one knows the "end time".
Now get too studying buddy!

Vance

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

A blind man reads the words "No man knows the day or hour, (of christ's return)," and believes they see no man knows the day of the end of the world, when actually thier "idol" "JESUS" said that anyone who was not blinded could clearly judge the season.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
this is one of those monkey see, monkey do cases, as i call it.

2012 marks the end of a calendar, not the world.
it could mean anything.

apparently these ancient people knew something we don't yet.
we'll just have to wait and see, but until then, would help to stop projecting out the idea of an end to it all near by.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I feel the same,I think that something is going to happen in 2012. It could be anything
I hope it does'nt. Trying not to project this type of energy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

WWIII started a few years ago, I'm enjoying the show. We can still stop it from spreading but that's not going to happen since we're all to lazy. It's only going to get worse from here on out anyway. Keep on typing and complaing, all other options are bad and winless options, unless.......

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
jitombe,
I believe WW3 started the first day after WW2 myself. And what's worse is that Turman, Stalin and Churchill knew it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

As Nostradamus said it WW3 is to last 20 + 7 years.

If 7 years are to equate to the "great tribulation" period of 7 years. I feel it is safe to assume a halfway point for that 7 is 2012. That would make the 20 years pull us back to late 1988.

Who can really say when WW3 starts or started? However I know by counting back 20 years we come close to 1990 and the Bush "desert storm" era.

I've been quoted as saying WW3 has already begun. However we have to be willing to draw a line between a COLD WAR (war of words and actions) and a HOT WAR (fighting on a world wide scale).

So the hot aspects of WW3 seem to be quickly warming up. And it would seem many are out of the frying pan and into the fire. Here's a bit of luck so you don't get burned.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Yes, that's very valid statement. I've been lately thinking how many world wars can a planet have? When a planet goes global, there really is only one world war. It's the point where the world can go to war with itself, and that world war ends only after the world has achieved its balance in love and light as one world. The time between "World wars" is false peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
an apocalypse is not the end of the world it is what the greeks used to call a cloth or a cover for whatever they coverd with it. moving away from pices and going in to aquarius .

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Perhaps 2012 will mark the end of the world or perhaps it just marks a new beginning of a higher conscience.....the fact of the matter is, until it actually happens none of us will truly know what exactly it will be.

Personally I'm thinking the Mayans predicted that the Canucks will finally win the Stanley Cup in 2012.
........although less likely than WW3 or a new state of being.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
2012 is just the most recent in a long series of Apocalyptic predictions since the dark ages, or probably longer than that...

If being skeptical is, to you, being blind, got a few thousand dollars for a good seeing eye dog?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

No being skeptical is being wise! There's alot of opion based foolishness, misleading infomation, and just full outright bullpucks based around 2012. However to look at that stuff and then to foolishly assume 2012 is bullpucky is blindness. Being skeptical is wise, but being dismissive is blindness.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The end of the world has been every year for ever...
This really isn't something that's pre-planeed.

The world will end when nature is ready or when we blow the hell out of the planet.
And even then, life will go on, the universe still carries on existing/living with or with out us.

here's some lists of the end of the world dates.

www.bible.ca...

www.randi.org...

www.abhota.info...

[edit on 4/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
People have always made up dates to make themselves famous. They change the original writers words around to make it sound like they were talking about any date. If you resaerch them you will find that most of them were astrologers and they were only talking about one time the end of the age of pisces just like the bible and just like the mayan. I am not saying this happens on 2012. just that alot of people seem to think that. Time was dated with astrology before the modern calendar there would be no actual date for ancient writing. I have researched this since I read the book old world secrets the omega project codes. I have seen it with my own eyes and so far no one has tried to disprove it, although it would be quite a relief for me if they did. If someone can, please let me know. Here is a link I found with someone else talking about it.

youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
world war 3 started when the so called 'credit crunch' started.

the banks control the governments, who control the people. they'll let hell break loose to try and maintain their control, only this time it'll backfire and we will have that new world order.

whether the nwo turns out any better than the owo will be told in time.

i hope.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Too many things have been said...and ARE happening as we speak for me not to belive that 2012 will change the world. I do not think it is the end of the world. Maybe the end of humanity. I know you guys have seen "The Day After Tommorrow" Kind of reminds me of that. We all have to depend on our enemy countries...they take us in for a bit, we kill each other....or starve....the Earth is simply cleansing itself. Another Ice Age maybe....or maybe more like "Waterworld". I don't know.....pay attention to movies....the sublimnal messages that "the knowing" are trying to tell us but can't just come out and say THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS.....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Incarnated

A. As Nostradamus said it WW3 is to last 20 + 7 years.

B. If 7 years are to equate to the "great tribulation" period of 7 years. I feel it is safe to assume a halfway point for that 7 is 2012. That would make the 20 years pull us back to late 1988.

Who can really say when WW3 starts or started?

Let's say the 'seer' Nostradamus is a reliable & credible source, (which your Bible says he & other astrologer's ain't)

Next: the first point is the 'Great Tribulation' is only 3 1/2 years not 7 years long...

because the 70th week=End-times is 7 years total--
But,
half-the-week (the first 42 months) even the elect could be deceived...
& then after 42 months (half the week) the 'anti-christ' gets revealed & goes about his deeds...

so at the very best case ... in the middle of the final week (70th week of Daniel)
which, in this exercise will be Dec 21st, 2012.
That means the A-C, WW3, Armageddon will all be going on within that
3 1/2 year period of the final end-times 'week'

by mathematics & calendar comparisons we can map out the following
trends.
In Dec 2012, the 27 years WW3 of Nostradamus will have been going on for 23 1/2 years already,

which equates to May 1988 as the start of the 27 year long WW3
( persian gulf war 1 in 1991 could be within the tolerence 'window')

during that hypothetical WW3, it should necessarily include the Ezekiel war,
the Gog-Magog war, and the coming fight with Persia/Iran...
together all the other real-world Kosovo's, Iraq's, Afghanistan's,
Palestinian conflicts in our daily news coverages...

sit back and think how that fits into your scheme of things.
Or, re-set what the Dec 2012 date means in terms of the final Biblical week,
which immediately precedes the setting-up of Millenial Kingdom

[edit on 12-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

top topics

join