It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to capture a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Considering the possibility that UFOs are physical objects that are not man-made or natural phenomena but are associated with advanced extra-terrestrial intelligence but we haven't been able to get any concrete evidence of UFOs yet except for witness testimony and dodgy pics/videos, it looks like the only thing that would prove their existence apart from one crashlanding in Central Park is to go and capture one.

Any ideas how to acheive this. Assuming UFOs are souped up vehicles powered by powerful computers and advanced intelligence and advanced eletronic sensing systems could we still come up with a method to catch one. Remember folks that UFOs are physical objects, even if they do have advanced propulsion methods they must also obey most of the physical laws as we know them.

Shooting them down is like trying to swat a fly with your hand, their sensing abilities and speed would allow them to escape before the missile even got close. Same for laying camera and motion detector units, I assume their electronic sensing abilities are highly advanced as are their cloaking abilities (it's just sometimes they may have errors or appear very briefly, they are not God and are not omnipotent after all).

It seems a passive capture tecnique would be required without electronic sensing. Something like trying to catch a jet with a great big springy net
You'd have to lure them in and set up a mechanical system to capture them, set off an explosive or electromagnetic blast system to activate manually by hand in very close proximity so they couldn't sense the activation until the last moment.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ManInAsia]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
although it would be pretty solid to capture a ufo, this still isn't acme stuff here. we wouldn't even have the technology to capture them yet. they're just going to have to come to us.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You are thinking of capturing and blowing them up.... it seems.
Is there a problem in inviting them nicely and befriending them ?

When humanity evolves out of this violent animal mentality they will come down without even asking.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

I would suggest contacting the prophet yahwah first, he seems to know how to summons them then maybe ..

Will Smith

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
we cant even get close enough to get a decent hi res image (and get away with it) of one i think capturing one would be even harder

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I submit if the government, or anyone else, has a means to capture a UFO they aren't sharing that knowledge.

I would suggest a unique approach. Maybe u-neak up on it?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
How to catch a ufo. Stand outside,with quite a large butterfly net........

Or set a trap,with some cake.

[edit on 3/7/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
you could try getting a alien doll and dressing it up like a sexy female ET, and then putting it off the side of the road while you hide inside some bushes, and then when a UFO pulls over to help out your decoy you jump in the UFO and take off!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have a big net and a giant hunk of cheese set up in my yard...

But all I ever catch are those pesky Sasquatch... and they really do mess up my SUV when I have to drive them back to the forest... Ever see a Sasquatch Turd? You wouldn't want one in the back of your car...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Actually I'm more than half serious when looking for suggestions. Even advanced technology can be gummed up by stone age solutions. Why I suggest mechanical launching mechanism is because that type of device is almost impossible to detect. But they could easily detect any active sensing or controlled devices.
For instance one could have a mini EMP weapon at the ready but not turned on which was activated by a pin being pulled out upon sighting a UFO. Ignoring the fact that it would blow up all the electronic equipment within its blast radius this would be a good method no? UFOs cannot travel faster than the speed of light therefore they would have no time to get out of the EMP wave.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ignoring the fact that it would blow up all the electronic equipment within its blast radius this would be a good method no? UFOs cannot travel faster than the speed of light therefore they would have no time to get out of the EMP wave.

Assuming they exist (which I don't really believe)

Immediately after blasting them, try shooting them down with a bunch of ammunition. When you blast them, one possibility is that their equipment would still work, but they temporarily won't be able to see where they're going because electricity is required for that. It would be like trying to swat a blind fly with your hand, better than trying to swat one that can see.

Then again, even many of our airplanes are designed to withstand high quantities of EMF and still function properly (I seen this on MythBusters). If UFO's do exist, imagine how much more their equipment is resistant to it.

new topics

top topics

join