It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's 1997 Area 51 call...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i know alot of you have heard it, but I also alot of you haven't. It has surfaced on DTV. I did a search for art/area51/call...and recieved no hits on this site so I will post. Art Bell Area 51 Call
I tend to be skeptical about these things but all the original links through the net have gone by the wayside. So looking for you opinions. The guy sounds stressed but any actor out of school could do that.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To this day i believe that the government had their transmitter knocked out because that guy was legit. I know some one called a year later and said it was him and it was a hoax, i say thats bunk. Hoaxers don't get state wide radio transmitters rendered useless.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Your right, any amateur actor could do that easily.

That's why it's hard to say if it's fake or not, but what he says isn't all too crazy, just stuff I've heard before and maybe, possibly a person who knows of the corruptive government plans for the future for all of mankind. I think anyone would be shaken up a bit to know the inner workings of the Elite.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That is why I am conflicted about it. 97' I hadn't really heard too much about IDB's( interdimensional beings) but I was just 3 years outta high school then. I f the fed gov has a means of interrupting ALL programs either video and radio in case of national emergency it should be known fact that they can cut off transmission at will.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"They" can cut off transmission and they have! Many times on C2C.

I listened to that Art Bell show that night live, and to this day i do think the guy calling was a fraud.
So was his wife who called Art Bell that night and set up the conversation, as i recall.

Dont forget, Art does not screen his calls, so he gets some crazy ones!!

I also do not beleive Art was involved in staging this for entertainment, this just simply happened.

Art used to get all the good callers- such as the Antichrist, the devil himself, etc.

Those were the days

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
To this day i believe that the government had their transmitter knocked out because that guy was legit. I know some one called a year later and said it was him and it was a hoax, i say thats bunk. Hoaxers don't get state wide radio transmitters rendered useless.

I would have to say that I agree with you on that point. Even on the original call, there would be no reason for "them" to knock out the power if the guy wasn't seriously telling the truth.

Art Bell even sounds on edge after they get the power back up, he says it himself. That in all the time they had had the show running, that had never happened before (the power being cut off in that manner).

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Every time I listen to that call, it seriously creeps me out.

It is intense, but i can't stop listening to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Related but unrelated...

You got me thinking about that call and decided to go to youtube to listen to it again. I found another interesting call made to art bell from a guy who was FLYING over area 51 and gets shot down. I don't know if you've heard that one but here it is. Guy gets shot down over area 51

Hoax? or just plain stark raving mad?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

the last song of the epic Tool album 'Laturalus' called 'faaip de oaid' has that recording set to some crazy distortion. i highly recommend buying that album. as important as Dark Side of the Moon. it will change you.....

[btw, the term 'faaip de oaid' is enochian angel speak.]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Love just about anything Maynard produces

Never heard that call about the shoot down before...I am tending to side more along the lines of a hoax on that one...not by bell or anything though. Something just doesn't sit right with me on that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Love just about anything Maynard produces

Never heard that call about the shoot down before...I am tending to side more along the lines of a hoax on that one...not by bell or anything though. Something just doesn't sit right with me on that one.

Are those sound effects added by the guy who uploaded it? If not, that's definitely fake.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah I believe the sound effects were added during upload. there were a couple of comments from people on DTV that the sounds weren't present during the original call.

new topics

top topics

join