It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Death is inevitable, at some point in time every single one of us will embrace the so very feared state we call death. In this day and age, we're not even supposed to mention such travesty, but it's important to realize the impending doom. Whether you're spiritual or not, you will still depart from the earth, be it seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years from now. This, we all share in common. This oncoming train wreck will eventually consume us without question or remorse.

Now, death is a constant in life. There will be an immediate and permanent stop to all daily activities and relations. How do we deal with this?

I believe that acceptance is the only cure to the fear of death. I, however, cannot get over this unbelievable fear, probably many of you, too, share this phobia with me. If we accept death, will it, intern, accept us also? It seems almost unreal that one day everyone I know and love, along with myself, will cease to exist. While saddening, I think people should work together in the acceptance of death, being one of the only things many may share in common.

What are your views on death?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We're already dead because we have yet to live. We was born this way.

This is all image right now. How far does image reach... It's incomplete seeming on purpose.

When you imagine something it isnt actual.

Here in image we keep each other away from even believing that we're living though yet in still we're still dead here either way.

When the mind we're in stops imagining, then we shall experience our lives as originals instead of as creations. You've learned in the mind is creation. Think of all the creationist and believers in a Creator... Why isnt there originationist and those who realize there is an Originator where everything is knew? Only in a creation do we not see the full picture of what we are, where we came from, where we're going, does space end or not, etc.

I know for a fact space ends since this is all a detailed, creative imagination or shared imaginations in an ultimate reality.

This is the end (creation started in a mind). The beginning is when we are original. When you invent something it is in the mind as a creation. When you actualize something it is then an original furnishing. Creation isnt a furnished anything. It's just a detailed super thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There's a common misconception that life is the opposite of death. Hence why people talk of life after death. But the opposite of death is not Life, it is birth.
Life has no opposite, it is eternal. Death is but the shedding of this skin and this temporary form.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i dont see death as something to be afraid off . i see it more as a transition from one plane to the next. i see life this way, its a period of time for the soul to reach maturiation of the spirit both through positive and negative experiances. this is why in my belife system that we have angry spirits, its because the soul was not fully matured and experianced and as such can not exsist in the grey lands as a being who is prepared and content with their new status. of course i also belive that spirits feed off the energy both emotional and life force of people and are able to consume other souls to bolster their own power. but thats a lil off topic.

new topics

top topics

join