It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Moratorium Please.. Let's talk about anything else but BO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm making this post in Skunks Works, because I can't think of a more appropriately titled forum for such a discussion.

Every time I log on to the ATS board, there must be at least a half dozen posts either for or against Barack Obama. Personally, I don't find him that interesting of a topic.

I know.. I've made my share of Obama posts too, but mostly in reaction to all the dishonest attempts to portray him as something he is not.. "a new kind of politician". There's nothing new about him aside from his being a black candidate, and even that isn't new. Remember Jesse Jackson?

All his ties to the domestic terrorist, William Ayres have been explored, all his ties to the America hating Rev. Jeremiah Wright have been hashed and rehashed at least dozen times, his wife's unpatriotic comments about being ashamed of her country have all been discussed, his connections to Tony Rezko have all been debated, his alleged sexual relationship with the gay, crack-smoking Larry Sinclair have been examined, and whether he's an unpatriotic, flag disdaining, crack smoking, closet Muslim have practically been run into the ground.

Can we please call a moratorium on the Obama posts, if only for a couple of days? My head is aching from reading all the erroneous and misleading links which typically cite his web site as an unbiased source.

Please guys! The ATS motto is to Deny Ignorance, not embrace it..

[edit on 7/2/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No more threads on body odor? Ohh the other B.O. Yeah they're both equally as interesting to talk about. Wake me up when November ends.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
No more threads on body odor? Ohh the other B.O. Yeah they're both equally as interesting to talk about. Wake me up when November ends.

I will if I make it that long! My head feels like it's about to burst from disinformation overload.

join