It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Oblong UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what this is or if anyone else has seen it?

I posted video report on MUFON . I don.t think it is a plane as there are no contrails, chemtrails . I wasn.t sure how to upload video to this site so you will need to go to MUFON and check the reports in ohio 7-02-08 "white oblong ufo".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here is the report
mufoncms.com...

Watering garden and taking pics of it looked up at sound of bird and sighted object. stopped and turned camera to video mode auto focus was still on and made it look further away than it was. it was traveling north.no contrails. no sound. solid mass. second sighting in 2 consecutive days. first sighting was while I was driving it was only visible for 5 seconds and it was headed northwest 7-01-08 kinda scary

Here is the link to the vid

www.mufoncms.com...

Very interesting to say the least. I'll give it stars and a flag.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Perhaps it would have been nice to post the picture or vid instead of asking us to look it up on Mufon.Well, Atleast i would like to see it posted.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Done, check my last post. I was one minute in front of you. Besides the member said they didn't know how. Let's have a little patience with those not as far along as the rest. I remember a time when I couldn't even upload an avatar. Patience is a virtue.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sorry bout that people but I couldn't find any instructions for uploading on the FAQ page. Can ya steer me to the correct place for how to on it in ATS?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
that 'UFO' is a normal aircraft, just out of focus because the person filming wouldn't step out from under those branches and so in keeping the branches in focus at all time meant no clear shot of the aircraft.

Thats... not even worth downloading.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Thats... not even worth downloading.

Downloaded anyway

IMO, its a myler balloon. The way it drifts and is perfectly round.
So far nothing to indicate anything ET.

Screenshot and a zoom.

new topics

top topics

join