It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by pooty

While I'm not 100% certain of the Presidential ability to declare Martial Law without cause, I believe he still has to wait for a National Emergency through Homeland Security and F.E.M.A., but I'm sure one way or another we will see soon enough. I know some of this is getting ridicoulous in that they intend to collapse America's economy as well as take away our every right seemingly because of madmen and maniacal agendas.

Having Casus Belli as a means to manipulate anything Bush wants to take away our rights is a bunch of crap if you ask any American who wants their Civil Liberties left in place. I know if Martin Luther King Jr was still alive he would be moving every citizen of this nation against George W Bush and Congress right now.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

It 's not exactly like that

America is Bankrupt in more ways than one, but economically America is finished completely utterly broken.
In a ghastly last effort to stave off bankruptcy they tried to pass off fraudulent derivatives as AAA bonded ,but were caught when the housing bubble went bust. each week it gets worse as more Americans leave their homes to the banks.
AAA monetary instruments are guaranteed by the Govt.
the people you defrauded want their money. NOW !
you don't even have it ,can't print it ,don't even have enough trees in American to source the paper to print it.
thats how huge it is ! to explain it better here is an example
Derivatives are sold with a guarantee but they are nothing but inflated worthless nothings.
1 million $ of mortgages are inflated to 1 trillion then sold as an investment vehicles all over the world
when it fails you owe 1 trillion and are holding only 1 million in mortgages and they are only worth 50 cents on the dollar so in reality its only 1/2 a million you have to show for it.

America is up shi@s Creek without a paddle
That was an example the real figures are astronomical

you have been run by gangsters since they murdered JFK
Since then they have sold off everything that isn't nailed down including your best jobs

Certainly it was deliberate ,a contrived effort to murder America in order to
get rid of America or perhaps the crininals were just lining their pockets with cash and living high on the hog by selling your jobs to foreign countries
America must be destroyed before the NWO can be built.

your not entering the NAU because you want to ,you are going into the NAU in order to get rid of your foreign debts.
America owes US dollars after the bankruptcy or the NAU
your Dollars will be worthless.
I read in Canadian circles some are demanding an exchange of 1 cdn dollar for 2 American dollars 5 pesos exchange for 1 Amero

Obama is the man they chose to lay down the law bring in the UN to take your guns and rape you into submitting.
you will get rid of your foreign debts but your Constitution will either be shredded ,or a higher law will supersede it .
Although not all may be implemented by 2010, the North American Union is already signed sealed and delivered to take effect in 2010.
The choice is clear degrade into third world filth or be up lifted by Canada to new heights and new world powers.
Americans have a choice but the choice is to leave die or accept it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solo1

Are you trying to say that Barak Hussein Obama would be the President who might enact Martial Law after the economy collapses, or he's a direct reason for it happening to begin with? Your outline is fuzzy because you're not being very specific here, and I'm trying to follow your logic.

I'm basing a lot of what I've said here on all the politicians in the past history of the United States and their actions that have led towards today's situation of the economic collapse through collusion with the current Administration and Congress, and seeing that Obama has little to no experience, there's not a lot to base any ideas on what he might and might not do, which spells out that he might just screw us even worse, in more ways than one than Bush already has to date.

This is why I hate politicians, they're out for their own greedy ends, and lied to get there.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Are you reading between the lines yet?

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

Are you able to get to the facts of the situations intensity?

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

Tracking down all the facts can be this fun for you too.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'm reading the Jim Marrs book by the same title as this thread I started.

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

It's a part of this process to drain the economy because of this event.

I find it laughable that Bush tried to have Henry Kissinger, a known Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderberg Group member head up the 9/11 Commission.

That would be similar to having Jack Ruby head up the Warren Commission.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

You hit the nail on the head and what is so scary is that when one does speak to almost anyone about this craziness, everyone just stares blankly. It's like the majority of the population is in a hazy dream state. LIke a bunch of sheep with no idea they're being loaded onto a truck headed for the slaughter house.

Makes me wonder if it's more then apathy, I'm wondering mass mind control of some kind? I can't help but think many things are innerconnected some how.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Good posts. and just fyi: It's my belief that Bush / Republican Party stole the 2000 election by tampering with the machines and the counting (See link to video about the voting machines and counting below).

video.google.com...

It's further my belief that the current government orchestrated 911 to manipulate the American Sheeple (oooops sorry, People) into the Iraq War.

video.google.com...

The majority of American People do not read or educate themselves when it comes to how our country is being run. They watch 1 hour of CNN or FOX NEWS and think they are "getting the information".

Currently, American's have been taking their freedoms and liberty forgranted and thus our freedoms and liberties are being slowly drained law by law from us. Below is a video link to Naomi Wolf, a courgeous woman who is a true daughter of America.

video.google.com...

American's are gearing up again for another election, and many still do not want to see reality and will continue to vote party prejudice because it is easier then doing the research.

The Republican Party resorts to "scare and smear tactic" and yet, the majority of people are not able to or willing to see this.

If George W. Bush was any woman's husband having been documented in 262 lies (read Paul Waldman's book, Fraud) there would be divorce papers flying so fast you wouldn't see the dust, yet many American's are still holding on to the belief that this moronic yahoo we have had occupying the White House has done a good job (see some of the post on ATS).

FYI: GWB has taken 500 days of vacation - that means that out of 8 years in office or 2,920 days (8 X 365) this bozo has taken 500 days off.

This doesn't seem to bother anyone, it's like this is okay. Hey, GWB is suppose to be a government servant, not a king.

I won't even get into the ramifications of the cost of this war we were out and out lied to about and manipulated into.

For awhile, things were looking pretty scary, with all the hugh SUV's bullying their way through traffic, (usually with the driver talking on a cell phone) and flying American Flags on the antenna and elsewhere. It was beginning to look more like pre-nazi Germany then America.

Feel pity for America for if her people do not wake up and demand accountability from her leaders we are doomed to becoming a police state.

You may be witnessing the decline of a nation and lucky me, I happen to be sitting right in the middle of it.

It's not who votes, it who is counting those votes. ~ Stalin, Dictator.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The salvation of the Economy is exactly what the Amero would be. By driving the US Economy into a recession, Canada and Mexico’s economies would also feel the collapse. What better way for all three Countries to “Rise from the Ashes” then to form a Union? Which Of course will be run by people other than Our Prime Minister, Your President, and Who-ever runs Mexico these days. What better way to start the Unification of the world, than to prove that each country can’t run well alone? What better way to disguise as actually “Caring” about the affected citizens, than to offer them a better way – The American Union way?
reply to post by CA_Orot

fyi: David Icke was one of a few people that predicted this very scenario more then a decade ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

TextOn the road to the truth your first stop is Denial ,for those that really seek the truth the second stop is Rage. and only the true discerner of truth accepts the truth

I guess I've hit the second stop, rage and pretty much agree with your posts.

Probably the majority of Americans won't see this coming until it hits them smack in the face.

Not enough people woke up fast enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I believe this video is in order while on this topic.

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanaut1

Thanks for the video. I reposted it here in this format for everyone.

Google Video Link

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I had another ATS'er asking questions on this thread and re-directed them here.

Bilderberg : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

These are inter-related issues.

The only difference is now Bush is gone, and Obama is in office.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We're at the threshold where the "powers that be" wil now usher in more control over society than we ever thought they would try to take.

This is because of the dumbing down of society as a whole.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Bump goes the boogeyman!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join