It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have no proof didn't mean to imply these were facts.I saw a video someplace the guy sounded like a Brit.He was talking about the war being fought because Saddam switched selling Iraq oil in dollars to selling in euros.Now Iran is going to sell thier oil in euros and Bush is again hyping war.If this is indeed why he went to war with Iraq and is beating the drum for war with Iran my opinion is they are not yet ready to switch over to the amero.If they are not ready to make the switch it seems to me that between Saddam and Iran there has been
a hitch in thier plan.If this is the cause for the war why is Bush trying to keep the world from using other currency as the medium oil is traded in?
I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to imply these were facts.I'm an old codger and have had a few strokes so my brain doesn't work all that good anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

I didn't assume you were leading anyone to believe any differently, I was only checking to see if you had facts that could add to and or enhance the thread.

If you're expressing your opinions, that completely fine.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's just another act in the grand puppet show that's been ongoing for centuries.

There has to be a big shocking event to scare people into accepting the chip implant, the amerio, the NAU. Be advised, it's coming.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Team Locke

Oh, don't worry, I understand completely that these idiots in power can only terrorize the citizens into accepting something like this and being chipped.

It will be one of several things, from war on American soil, to the complete and utter "surprise" of the economic collapse, to even a potential staged "alien invasion" which will cause mass panic.

This comes from the minds of F.E.M.A. and the Pentagon, along with other idiots in power. They have contingency plans for all of those things I've mentioned plus so many more, I know this because I've been reading about them all of My life.

Incident A happens, Contingency Plan A happens, etc.

There's a list of these types of things, and I will see if I can find it.

Hell, I even ask in this thread below, if a "staged alien invasion" will be something done as an October Surprise :

October Surprise Predictions - Hedging Your Bets For 2008 Election

Am I in the know? I would sure like to know. How about you, are you in the know?

Maybe you know, and you just don't know you know.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Since posting this thread originally, I am curious as to how many people actually know the definition of "collusion" and why I chose to use it instead of conspiracy?

Wikipedia - Collusion

Wikipedia - Conspiracy

Once you read the definitions of both, you can see that collusion fits better than conspiracy, since collusion is linked to fraud, and that it might be easier to charge Congress with Capital Offenses and Treason against America.

You will notice that the word "kickbacks" is used in the definition of collusion as well as the other choices in wording, it seems like the definition was suited for this thread exactly.

If you do not like Wikipedia as a reference, try Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com - Collusion

[edit on 8-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It seems that even simple online as well as offline acitivities are not enough for these nosey bastards in Congress as well as the other Politicians to resort to stick their unwanted noses in. Aren't we guaranteed Freedom of Speech and the Right to Peaceful Assembly? Well, I see ATS as both of those, but it seems that wiretapping of all kinds is the daily call to order for all things internet as well as out in the real world offline, and I've outlined this here within this thread as to the level of surveillance we as citizens of the United States of America have to be scrutinized under all in the name of safety and security. It's a large, large part of the Political Collusion going on which will be a leading tactic in collapsing our economy.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

Are you practicing Freedom of Speech or doing Treasonous Actions online, here on ATS, as this is something more in depth that is leading towards our collapse which is most likely imminent before the end of the year. I sure hope and pray that I am incorrect, but I highly doubt it, but then again, Collusion through effort of seeming to be working for opposing political parties, while in fact working towards the same common goals of collapsing the economy towards ushering in the Amero, Democrat and Republican is supposed to be a opposing Political Parties, which is supposed to protect us from this from happening.

Philsophical Discussion : Freedom of Speech vs Treasonous Actions On ATS...

Are the Politician's working together hand in hand with the Bilderberg Group, in commiting High Treason against America and the citizens of our country? Through the Council on Foreign Relations, it sure seems so, if you examine the facts for yourself.

N.A.F.T.A. was a staging ground politically under Bill Clinton in order to get more American companies operating within Mexico, more than likely so that the economy of Mexico could be lifted as well as screw us citizens through outsourced labor.

Another cog in the mix towards collapsing our economy through Political Collusion.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

Will the New Rome, America, collapse before the end of the year or not?

Who knows, but are you prepared for it?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

My biggest problem with going into politics, is that I may end up having to cover-up something from the public due to the necessity of protecting someone who should not be protected. I can not stand that idea in the least because I know there are things we're being lied to about, all in the name of "National Security". which is a load of crap if you ask Me.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hey SKL!! Finally got this one done!

Originally Posted by SKL
…that it has become obvious to most citizens of America along with various other countries that the Resident of the United States of America had one goal in mind when it came to Iraq…

I'm not an American, but I also see this happening. I don't support the War in Iraq, as I don't believe it was based on anything substantial. The "We think they have..." , "We're helping their citizens..." and "We're reforming their Government” in my opinion is a façade. It is NOT the United States’ place to investigate. It’s not their place to reform their Government. If the UN could get off their ***’s and actually do their job, perhaps, these lies wouldn’t have been so widely accepted and believed.

…we are left wanting to make the next paycheck just to pay for a tank full of gasoline, to get to the same job that used to pay all of our bills...

The rising price in Gasoline is being felt all over the world. The other day, my car took $76.00ish to fill. That is $1.39/L Canadian. That is a crazy increase from the $1.00ish I was paying when I first got my car. My paycheck is the same as it was last summer and I am No closer to paying off my loans than I was at the beginning of May. How are we supposed to survive with the rate of inflation?

This would be so the Amero can be victoriously ushered in as salvation to the failing economy, one step closer of course to the total collapse of the nation as a whole, through the unionization of North America...

The salvation of the Economy is exactly what the Amero would be. By driving the US Economy into a recession, Canada and Mexico’s economies would also feel the collapse. What better way for all three Countries to “Rise from the Ashes” then to form a Union? Which Of course will be run by people other than Our Prime Minister, Your President, and Who-ever runs Mexico these days. What better way to start the Unification of the world, than to prove that each country can’t run well alone? What better way to disguise as actually “Caring” about the affected citizens, than to offer them a better way – The American Union way?

Why is it that the Trans-Texas Corridor will run from Mexico up through Texas and on into Canada…

Yes, what is the NEED for this Super-highway? WHY? I wonder where the Business Plan is, in case someone wanted to read about it…What is the “reason” that they are trying to feed us, as to why this highway is important?

…further draining America as a nation of finances direly needed to pay the trillions upon trillions that the War in Iraq is costing us the taxpaying citizens, the politicians who through backdoor deals have borrowed the money for the Iraq War from China indebting us further to a foreign power.…

This is what contributes to the fall of the American Economy, when a foreign country starts to have a say over your Currency. There is a reason that Corporations don’t sell massive chunks of their shares to outside buyers: Alternate Motives that can potentially bankrupt the Corporation/Alternate Motives that don’t necessarily have the Company’s best interests at heart. How is the US Economy any different from a Big Corporation? A CEO with the Company’s best interests would never let it red-number this much. What percent of TBills does China own of the US? Hm..and what happens if they no longer recognize USD as a form of Currency?

F.E.M.A., or Federal Emergency Management Agency as well as Homeland Security having power directly over them thanks in part to Presidential designation due to the cataclysmic events of September 11th.

By instilling a sense of FEAR in its citizens, Patriotism was reborn in the United States. “Patriotism” was used as a form of Unifying the Citizens of America. “Look what THEY did to our Country!” “Look at how they came in our Back Door like the Trojan War?” “Look at what they did to OUR Country.” By making the American People feel as if it really IS their country that was attacked, and not letting them see it for what it really was in my opinion, a demolition, orchestrated by their own leaders.

Oh sure they have one or two people stand up and decry President Bush’s “war crimes” in the effort to at least appear to be disagreeing with his policies.

Soon that this will be Treason. Soon it will be against the law to lose faith in your own President and it will be illegal to open your eyes and see the conspiracy in front of you for what it is. Soon we will pretend that we believe they have our best interests at heart, because soon we won’t have a choice, or a voice to oppose.

…but it is in fact becoming more and more likely that it is pre-planned mass genocide…

The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer, and the middle class will seize to exist. The only way to survive will be to serve the rich the elitists will run the world and the rest of us will live in slavery. The dissolution of the middle class has already begun.

Who then is to make us safe and secure when the very people who have promised to protect us are in fact worse than those who they supposedly protect us from…

No one will protect us. I believe that the people who will live by the new laws, will the ones who have been brain-washed into believing that it’s for “their own good”. These are the people who will look at us as rebels. These are the same people who won’t know that their Freedom is gone. These are the people who can’t think for themselves. Remember Vietnam?

Is global warming really the culprit through our gasoline engines emitting toxic carbon monoxide..

I don’t believe that Global Warming is caused by us. I believe that the world is continuing with its natural cycle of events. Tell me – who caused the last Global Warming/Ice Age Catastrophe? I didn’t know Cave-men drove cars? I believe that the Scientist paid by the Government(s) have noticed the climate shift; I believe, that Government(s) are using THIS as a Global Disaster that will ultimately be used as an excuse to unify the world. You want Global Unification? Provide a Global Problem – and a Global Solution.

Do you honestly mean to tell anyone the lie that you honestly trust the Government enough to let them have this much power over you or have you become so dense as to not understand that this is the template for a Police State…

The populace has become de-sensitized – and that is why they don’t see. They can’t see what is right in front of them because it has been a gradual change. Credit Cards, Cell Phones (I saw a 12 year old with a Cell Phone today) Collect-points Cards, GPS Systems in Cars, the list goes on. “Earn ten points when you use your card” actually means “We’re tracking your purchases and selling the information to Marketing Firms” THESE kinds of schemes are put in place to de-sensitize the public to the very truth, that they are being tracked. Its not about purchases and its not about neneeds – its so that when the human tracking chips, phone taps, and the monitoring happen, people will be none the wiser. People are too blinded by the convenience of these things to realize that it’s their own freedom they are losing in the process. I know it sounds ridiculous to insinuate the Club Cards from places like Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart etc…are being used to condition us to the idea of being watched – but I believe its true. They are too blinded to see that their freedom is half-way out the door.

Who will save them when the walls come crashing down and the dust settles? The New World Gov't that will promise them safety. But at what Cost? They won’t really be safe – they'll have the illusion of safety, and they'll be too blind to see otherwise.

Just some thoughts on the issue.

- Carrot

[edit on 7/13/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

You hit the nail on the head with everything in regards to a lot of things I did not bring up, which is why I love that this is an international forum, and you brought a strong Canadian representation into this for what we are seeing in the Looking Glass over on this side of the border. I would say it is in fact a conspiracy of collusion though with the "Membership Card" companies, Sky Miles, credit cards, Government, not the entire Government perse, but factions of it knowingly as well as other factions unknowingly, as like you stated bits and pieces of this are being shown to us while other things are being hidden totally.

It's not about actually protecting anyone, but about in fact creating an Information Police State, so that all your information is fed into a database somewhere in order to keep track of everyone's habits as well as what things they are purchasing, who is at the store at the same time, how often they go to the store, what time of day, and in essence a huge and ongoing running Census at all times.

Ever wonder why there's been bar-codes on your food items at the grocery store, conveiniance store, and local clothing stores? To track data as well as to scan for a price, it's all fed into a computer in the store for inventory purposes, as well as to keep "human error" out of the picture as well as employees honest, further seperating humans from humans and putting a machine between us as a society. In essence, welcome to the machine, you are a piece of meat with a number, now move along.

Think about this one moment and you will see the ramifications of how important and how low key the numbers really are in your own subconcious.

When you go into a store, you pass those vertical devices that set off an alarm if someone is to steal a DVD or X-Box game, then you go about your business shopping for an hour, or several if you're like some people I know, and the whole time, you are surrounded by the very imprisoning device that is so small and subtle in scale but also so large it should be smacking you in the face, the bar-code. There are trillions of bar-codes all over the Wal-Wart or whatever store of your choosing, as well the oh so innocent seeming RFID, or Radio-Frequency Identification Device, that looks like a shiny piece of tin-foil within the DVD's and Playstation 3 games.

Anyone remember the recent movie, "Hitman" where he has a bar-code on the back of his head, this was a ploy on the part of someone, who knows who, to get you initiated into the thought processes of being tagged by a bar-code like something for sale. A human toy so to speak in that you can be sold to whoever can put you in the shopping basket, and put you onto the vulcanized rubber belt.

I can just see it now, I'm 360 pounds, and it would take six people to put Me up there.

Okay, so you're done shopping, and you pass back through those vertical and electronic devices that detect if someone stole a DVD, video game, or whatever else that the RFID is in, in order to alert the Wal-Mart senior who is standing nearby innocently waving and greeting as everyone comes in and leaves.

Now, remember the biochip, Verichip and Digital Angel, if this device is implanted into your body, somewhere down the road, when this is done, it will alert Wal-Mart of your presence within the store, the Senior Greeter will no longer be a part of the picture as he or she will be deemed unnecessary as a cost efficient means to save even more money, and here's the thing, Wal-Mart will be alerted to your presence, approximately how much your worth to them that day, your previous spending habits will of course be data that is both collected as well as saved for future analysis, and it tells of an electronic fence of where you always go throughout the store. Meaning here, that all those little seemingly innocent bard-codes are in fact a digital fence, and if you accidently bump the fenced in enclosure, the computer is alerted to it.

Of course all of this is just to make things easier for you, as well as keep track of data, and to save you time and money, but in the long term, it's chipping away at your psyche that you are subconciously inundated with numbers, and that you are in essence a number, and no longer worthy of a name and designation as a human being, but are in essence cattle, sheep, and or a number to the machine, whichever analogy you pick I'm sure fits for your independant mind.

Bar-codes, credit cards, travel documents, IP Addresses, oh my.

Ver are your papers, please? Nevermind, I zee dat your bar-code and RFID is in place. Carry on Mr and Mrs Cattle, move along now before you are detained for asking too many questions.

If you want to read up on the subject more, there are a few great books that will show you where this comes from as well as where it's going to go.

No Place To Hide : Robert O'Harrow : Washington Post Reporter

Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Purchase and Watch Your Every Move

RFID For Dummies

RFID Implementation

I've read the first two books thoroughly, and I am ordering the last two books as well as one other on the topic, just to see just how deep this rabbit hole goes. I'm wondering how long it will be until I finally run into the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I posted this over in Justin Oldham, Conspiracy Master's Forum, since he was talking about economic depression and I felt this may in fact be one in the same thing that he and I were discusssion. Don't hesitate to go over and check out his thread to see what he has to say.

Justin Oldham : Conspiracy Master : The Politics of Economic Depression

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Justin Oldham

Justin, I have to say I agree with a lot of what you have to say here, but personally I think it's also a mixture more so of both sides of the political fence working in coordination, or rather collusion through the Republicans and Democrats working in tandem to fool the mass populace of America into thinking they are working on seperate side of the table, meanwhile they are conspiring against the citizens to crash the economy on purpose, in order to usher in the Amero as well as form the North American Union, similar to how the European Union was formed and the Euro was brought in to solidify all nationalities under one monetary system.

One large step towards the World Government, because the exchange rates are not a factor so much in how money is moved around, as well as equalizing the money it streamlines the system.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of The New Rome

In this thread here, I outline a lot of what the World Government is up to within their halls of government, in ushering in the Amero as well as the drive toward unionizing the North American continent, and the role Verichip/Digital Angel will take on towards the new monetary system.

Hope you didn't mind that I dropped in and linked that here, Justin, I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread, as I have much respect for what you're doing. I just thought that this might add to and enhance your theories already outline from someone else's perspective.

The difference here of course between "conspiracy" and "collusion" is conspiracy is always linked to UFO's and the X-Files, whereas collusion is something that can become a criminal charge against multiple people. I wonder if all of Congress, or even the majority of it can be brought up on charges of collusion, and if this would constitue a coupe and or regime change in totality, as well as impeaching Bush. That would rock the entire world, would it not.

I also linked everyone to come over to Conspiracy Master Justin Oldham's Forum to check out what you have to say.

I do believe Justin Oldham has a lot to say on the economic depression of the United States as well as that's what I'm discussing here. However I see there's different aspects to it then he sees and maybe that's just a difference of perspective.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
In fact he does it just to gain the attention of those who will then praise his actions. What Bush does not realize as much as McCarthy did not realize is that they both in fact are abusers of power and can both be equivilated to the boy who cried wolf.

The boy who cries wolf too often, soon enough finds that the villagers will never listen to him again, when the wolf is really there next time. So, the questions begs to be asked now, where is the next wolf Bush will see, and will we as a public believe this man who seemingly in oblivious to the fact that the public sees through his every mouthful of falsehoods?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Funny that you guys throw that jerk McCarthy under bus with rest.
McCarthy was run out, because he finally pulled back the curtain of invisible gov't that leaks and spys and trades state secrets to supposed enemy.

He called up some Generals under oath, they made one call to masters and Joe was run out.

Joe found the hidden cabal and you dump on him....... ? Guess that was not in the movie that smears Joe 100% as a demon.

Joe had an illumination, like Malcom X, JFK, RFK, JFK Jr., Pat Tillman, etc

Ever wonder why McCarthyism is negative term ?
Why Conspiracy word is a neg as well ?
Psyops media put neg connatation on words and change meaning .

ie gay means something different today.

Would you throw Chertoff under bus if he flipped & rounded up 9/11 Moussaud agents, ISI spys, Generals, then was fired for not rounding up more muslims ?

You throw JFK under bus for mob ties, adultery, bootlegging ?

Don't forget Diana, she was married to Evil Royals, throw her in hot oil too ? Or did a movie change your mind ?

I am still waiting for the real Joe McCarthy film, show why his masters saw him as a new growing threat.

Who ordered Joe to abuse power ?
Who ordered Bush to abuse executive power & risk impeachment ?
Who keeps Bush safe from "lone nuts" 8yrs and not one bitter Sirhan Sirhan ?

The lone nuts were manufactured by same who run these wars for profit?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vanosman

My point here was taken out of context, I believe.

Senator Joseph McCarthy figured out the cabal?

I've no clue as to that, I just know he became drunk with lust in his power to revel in pointing a finger to label someone a "Red Commie Pinko" just like Bush in his ignorance is doing with terrorism.

The point of the thread was that this is political collusion towards destroying America.

Some would consider these actions Congress and others are doing treason against a nation.

I know I do.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke
It's just another act in the grand puppet show that's been ongoing for centuries.

There has to be a big shocking event to scare people into accepting the chip implant, the amerio, the NAU. Be advised, it's coming.....

Okay, so the questions begs to be asked here, what facts are you alluding to here?

Is this supportive of this thread at all, or only poking at it and being off topic? Are you stating what I'm stating is correct, or incorrect? Your reply has left some things to question more than it has to answer.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I keep comming back to this post as I believe you're exactly on with this.I do however believe it was not only the president and congress but the judicial branch that colluded together to bring down america.I believe the most damaging was the withdrawl from the gold standard.Had we remained on the gold standard a lot of things would never have happened.When I was young and just starting to drive a gallon of gas cost about $.27.Do you realise that three mercury dimes(silver)will buy a gallon of gas today?We were warned.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks
to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by
deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the
banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children
wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing
power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to
whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert
Gallatin (1802)

However the american people in thier greed to have the latest plastic gadget
made in China stay ignorant of what is going on and that is what will doom america.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of
civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. Thomas
Jefferson

While a currency backed by gold and silver retains it's value a fiat currency can be destroyed.This is what will bring america to it's knees and usher in the amero as americans will not give up thier new toys just to have liberty.

I for one am glad I'm old and won't be around much longer.I can only hope the dollar lasts ten more years as I figure I'll be gone by then.Altho I'm ashamed to say so my own daughter is part of the greedy lot.My father had a little saying....of all my fathers children I love me the best so god can help me and mine and to hell with all the rest.....This fits my daughter to a tee as well as a lot of other americans.When the dollar fails she'll be the first in line to accept the north american union and when that failsas it will also be based on fiat money, she'll be the first in line for the new world government.
In short had we stayed with the gold standard we could not have afforded Korea,Vietnam,or either Iraqi war.We could not have afforded the empire we maintain nor could we have afforded the massive entitlement programs we have today.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

What's really sad is that I know you mean that as a compliment that I'm dead on with what I'm thinking I'm seeing here, but I want to be so very wrong right here. It means things will be changing drastically and will never be the same in that we as citizens of the United States are going to have our pooch screwed royally here when it comes to the politicians in power abusing the very power they should never have gotten to begin with.

I do not endorse any of the politicians currently running for office of the President, there is no lesser of two evils here in what I see, I see it as politics as usual and both sides are just as corrupt as the other, it just depends on your personal beliefs and perspectives. What's odd here though, is that the Law Enforcement community thinks it's helping out the current Administration, and in the short term they are to an extent, but by raping American's of their right through the Constitition being shredded like a cheap piece of toilet paper, their own undoing is happening in the process as well.

Once this gets to the Orwellian stage of people being carted off to F.E.M.A. camps, and everything is said and done, there will be less necessity for as many Law Enforcement Officers and then the Nazi Witch Hunt will begin again, and the Officer's will find themselves as guilty as the swine they were taking orders from to begin with.

History always repeats itself, always. It's just the side of the force you are on that's ever changed, as well as the level of understanding.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here's the kicker I see for what Bush and Congress are up to with their master plan. Right now everyone is griping, complaining, and whining about how they can't pay their bills, asking to be saved from their mortgage deficits, can barely afford to put food on their tables, we can barely afford to fill up our gas tanks at the pump because of the continuing rise of oil and gasoline, when Bush dragged us into the Iraq War just to take the oil for himself, Cheney, and Halliburton, and he's sitting back smiling all the while knowing there's not a damn thing we as citizens can do.

Right now Bush is acting like an idiot Security Officer I know who would agitate the Hell out of the psyche patients knowing the whole time there was nothing they could do about it. He's intentionally agitating the American populace, being a complete JA (you figure out what J and A stand for) hoping the American people will riot or try to take up their guns and storm the Capitol so he has legal reason, or Casus Belli legal justification to enact Martial Law due to a threat of National Emergency or some other idiocy he's cooked up.

It takes a weird, twisted, and sick S.O.B. to do that to one person, let alone an entire nation.

You see there's a justification for this reasoning to be done for Bush and Congress if their in on it as well. It's one of those many actions they can do in order to smash the Constitution to smithereens totally through enacting Martial Law due to a National Emergency with the recently found Homeland Security and F.E.M.A. acting in tandem, and since America is stretched to its limits right now due to the levels of war we're currently at, with the War on Drugs, still currently going on, the War on Terrorism, something Bush used September 11th to push as motive to drive into Iraq when it's been found out he lied to the American public, the Korean War, which has been at a state of truce techincally since 1953 (truce is still a state of war), the Iraq War I mentioned a moment ago, still remnants of the Cold War even though it's technically over with, and the pending Iran War, all it will take right now for Bush to enact Martial Law is one major National Emergency "crisis" like another major hurricane, a enmasse riot of the American population, a Nuclear Crisis, or a major terrorist incident and he can enact some major protocols and light up about ten different Presidential Directives along with Presidential Findings he's allowed to do in order to "secure Democracy" for America.

You think I'm kidding on any of this?

I bet if it happens you will be wishing you had been paying attention more during history class.

I love history because it teaches what to watch for, because history always repeats itself, always.

I hope to God I'm wrong, I truly do, but only because I don't want programs like Rex-84 to be enacted, as well as Blackwater now having four major facitilies on all four of our borders, because Eric Prince is a right-wing jerk who will follow Bush's every order to round up American citizens.

Since a vast majority of our troops are overseas, they are of course over-taxed and can not come to our aid if something should happen, this would be where Blackwater as well as potentially the United Nations might have to assist us for the first time on American soil.

I don't know about you, but I've heard rumors, rumors mind you, that there are U.N. Peacekeeper vehicles in Georgia right now.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I thought I read someplace that Bush got a law passed that allows him to declare martial law and not give any reason for six months.As for the rounding up of people to be sent to fema camps I believe that will be handled by blackwater,Georges new ss.Of course the ones to really watch out for will be those with a Barney Fife attitude among them who will be selected to form the new Gestopo.They will come for you and me but don't expect any help from the general population as they will be at the mall spending thier new ameros that they traded for the constitution and thier freedom.Pelosi protects Bush from impeachment.Pelosi Rammed Bushs spying bill through the house.Pelosi will help Bush if he decides to declare martial law just as most of the other members of congress will.I'm afraid we are living in the change over era of government from of the people,by the people,for the people to of the corporations,by the corporations,for the corporations.The president blatently pays no attention to the people.Congress only pays lip service to the people.
The court half the time pays no attention to the constitution and the other half wants it out of the way.When the dollar tanks they'll be in place to do as they please.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

While I'm not 100% certain of the Presidential ability to declare Martial Law without cause, I believe he still has to wait for a National Emergency through Homeland Security and F.E.M.A., but I'm sure one way or another we will see soon enough. I know some of this is getting ridicoulous in that they intend to collapse America's economy as well as take away our every right seemingly because of madmen and maniacal agendas.

Having Casus Belli as a means to manipulate anything Bush wants to take away our rights is a bunch of crap if you ask any American who wants their Civil Liberties left in place. I know if Martin Luther King Jr was still alive he would be moving every citizen of this nation against George W Bush and Congress right now.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Check mate Obama

Obama will be installed by the Junta
the UN will land forces to take your guns
and you will be raped and subverted by them

Americans or I should say the vast majority of them are living in a bubble
They don't see whats coming

You will be in the streets begging for the NAU to save you
your Constitution will be spat upon by the dumbed down Mases
the days of the locusts are upon you

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Check mate Obama

Obama will be installed by the Junta
the UN will land forces to take your guns
and you will be raped and subverted by them

Americans or I should say the vast majority of them are living in a bubble
They don't see whats coming

You will be in the streets begging for the NAU to save you
your Constitution will be spat upon by the dumbed down Mases
the days of the locusts are upon you

Okay, I'll bite here, but Barak Hussein Obama isn't the current President, so how is this in line with the topic at hand? I mean he is a politician but not the only politician, nor the last politician, so can you explain please for ATS where the relevance of what you said has to do with the context, content, and intent of this thread, please?

I'm not saying your wrong and I'm right, I'm only asking for clarification on what you had to say, and I would love for you to illuminate us to your reasoning.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join