It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It seems that as you look one way, you are being shown one thing, while the other way something is being shoved into your back like a metaphorical knife into the very heart of your freedoms and Constitutional rights being taken away so fast that we as citizens miss it due to our being distracted by events like the Iraq War.

First one freedom falls, then another, like a big game of dominoes, and before you know it, you are being dragged off the street because of an unpaid parking ticket due to your bank account not having sufficient funds because you can't afford to fill your gas tank, let alone pay for a ticket.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hiyah Spartan

I told you I'd read your thread and comment....

it has become obvious to most citizens of America along with various other countries that the Resident of the United States of America had one goal in mind when it came to Iraq, plain and simple it was one thing that was truly on his agenda and that was seizing the oil of the populace of Iraq for organizations like Halliburton and the other oil tycoon robber-barons who only seek to fill their coffers to the brim through various Federal contracts with our Government.

It hasn't become "obvious" to me....if we went there to take over Iraq's oil fields....then you tell me where this oil is going that we took over? Have you seen the figures on just who in the congress is profiting the MOST from these war contracts? I don't think you have...so let me post it for you

151 Congressmen Derive Financial Profit From War:

Who profits from the Iraq war? More than a quarter of senators and congressmen have invested at least $196 million of their own money in companies doing business with the Department of Defense (DoD) that profit from the death and destruction in Iraq.

TOP TEN of the Enternally SHAMELESS:

Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) $3,001,006 to $5,015,001
• Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) $250,001 to $500,000
• Rep. Kenny Ewell Marchant (R-Tex.) $162,074 to $162,074
• Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-N.Y.) $115,002 to $300,000
• Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.) $115,002 to $300,000
• Rep. Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.) $100,870 to $100,870
• Rep. James Sensenbrenner Jr. (R-Wis.) $65,646 to $65,646
• Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.) $50,008 to $227,000
• Rep. Sam Farr (D-Calif.) $50,001 to $100,000
• Rep. Stephen Ira Cohen (D-Tenn.) $45,003 to $150,000

www.americanfreepress.net...

I don't know if you know this also but so far every President from Jimmy Carter on.... can be proven to be in bed with the Saudis....

Jimmy Carter, Arab Front Man:

Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia, had deeply shaken my belief in his integrity. When I was first told that he received a monetary reward in the name of Shiekh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahayan, and kept the money, even after Harvard returned money from the same source because of its anti-Semitic history, I simply did not believe it.

www.captainsquartersblog.com...

Hillary Clinton and Saudi Funny Money: Conflict of Interest?

There’s been a lot of talk, going back to the presidency of Bush 41, of the Bush family’s ties to Saudi Arabia.

That’s all well and good, but in this day and age there are other presidents – and those with presidential aspirations – who's ties to Saudi Arabia deserve a second look.

www.aim.org...

Bill Clinton's Arab Connections Why Aren't People Talking About It?

Take a look at the fact that Both Bill and Hillary make tons of bucks from their extensive involvement with Dubai. Why is that bad? Well besides being a leader in the movement to boycott Israel, DubaiHong Kong" of the Arab world. and major commerce and shipping point for the "business-side" of terrorism. Bill and Hilary are major friends of Dubai, to the point where the Clinton Foundation have established Dubai Study departments in universities in the US and London. They worked hard at granting legitimacy to this Jew-hating, terrorist supporting nation."

www.campus-watch.org...

Saudi's Give $10 Million to Clinton Library

Bill Clinton's presidential library raised more than 10 percent of the cost of its $165 million facility from foreign sources, with the most generous overseas donation coming from Saudi Arabia, according to interviews yesterday.
digg.com...

Spartan, you know I love you to death

But tell me or show me here, how the US going to Iraq is about the oil....we haven't taken the oil....I would applaud us taking the oil to pay back the US rebuilding of the infrastructure in Iraq as we are doing now and no one seems to report on this....

I welcome troops coming home form Iraq who are surely on this site, to step up and tell us that we are simply there for the "oil" and show us proof here that we have "taken" the oil.....

And Spartan, I further challenge you to show us one single President since Jimmy Carter that wasn't in the Saudi's pocket?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Latte sweetie, ya know I love ya right back My ATS chat sweetie.

Okay, you've made some very valid points, but you went under several misconceptions there with what I did and did not say, but that's okay. We both chatted after this post, and I'm just now replying after having gotten some sleep.

First off, every single President has had their hands deep in the Saudi's giant oil/money interests that's it's not funny, I just happened to pick on the current idiot in office, the man residing the "Square Peg Goes Into the Round Hole Office", it's just that he was more obvious about it than most, because his daddy is a Texas Oil man, and we all know it.

For anyone who cares to know a bit more about the intense and complicated relationship our Government has with the Saudi Government and their oil, I strongly recommend a movie based on real events, and as a matter of fact the first couple of minutes talks specifically about the oil that was found when they were in fact drilling for water.

I am referencing the movie only for those who are too lazy to read about the complexities of the Saudi's relationship with America, or those who have not followed the newspaper stories all of their lives like I have. I do understand in fact that the Saudi people, King, Princes, and people living under them in fact hate us as infidels, but then again so does the vast majority of the Middle East, the difference is here is that the Saudi's would rather keep us tied up into their lives, through sheer conveiniance of our American oil companies being there, as well as needing troops to protect them, it makes things more and more complex for us as a nation and ties up our financial resources.

Second, another misperception I think you may be operating under, is that the American Government actually gives a damn about us as citizens, in that they could have seized the oil and lowered our gas prices down to the 1980's prices of around a $1 a gallon, but there's far too many ramifications to them doing this action. First off, it would cause more grief and toil in the Middle East due to the current situations between all the nations that hate us and hate us being there and hate us for interferring in all of their affairs. That is their perspective of course, and I can understand it due to our foreign policy has generally always been to be wherever the money is, either through oil, or build up of troops and base housing etc, as occupying foreign land takes money and corporations like Halliburton (I'm picking on them, like I picked on Bush) sign lucrative deals, and manufacturing weapons, tanks, and or shipping them to those locations is very big money.

In fact it has become so much a cash cow, that most people do not realize just how more war is about money and the making of it are then it is about the actual conflict with the exception to it being a population control issue where our politicians know soldiers will die in the interest of serving their country and doing their duty all in the name of patriotism.

For some light reading
I recommend strongly this book :

Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget

Amazon book review :
This expanded follow-up to Weiner's Pulitzer Prize-winning 1988 Philadelphia Inquirer series exposing the Pentagon's secret treasury offers a comprehensive look at the origin and growth of this budget and the weapons and wars it has financed. Among the programs examined are the Stealth bomber (an "impossibly expensive mistake") and a satellite system called MILSTAR which is central to the plan to "win" a nuclear war that will already have been lost in the event of its activation. Weiner brings to light black-budgeted activities of a cadre of colonels, retired generals and CIA agents, a virtual hidden army within the U.S. Army that "came close to hijacking a fair amount of power" during the Reagan years. This hard-hitting expose of power out of control, immune from accountability, is well documented. It reveals how the executive office, the Pentagon and the CIA have squandered billions of dollars on useless weapons and renegade foreign policies. First serial to Rolling Stone; BOMC alternate.

In this book based on his Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles for the Philadelphia Inquirer , journalist Weiner probes the way the Pentagon has used secret budgets to fund huge military programs. This has grown to the point that there are now more than 100 multimillion- and multibillion-dollar weapons systems, many of them nuclear weapons designed to fight and win World Wars III and IV, built without the awareness of the public or even the Congress. Weiner takes a close look at programs such as the Stealth bomber and provides fascinating detail from Congressional testimony. The thesis of the book--that secrecy in government military programs is antithetical to democracy--is well documented and hugely important. As the Cold War draws to a close and military budgets come under attack, the public and Congress may tend to forget the defense establishment's inclination toward secrecy and self-perpetuation. Weiner's book serves as a timely reminder that this would be unwise. Highly recommended. - Jennifer Scarlott, World Policy Inst., New York
Copyright 1990 Reed Business Information, Inc.

That's just the book on the black slush funds and moving around of American taxpayers money, not to mention the Pentagon as a lucrative business for those know how to milk the cash cow through various ways and means. For a comical look at the effort through a fictional movie at just how corrupt and to what effort the Pentagon brass will go to in order to keep the money flowing at all costs, I strongly recommend the movie The Pentagon Wars and while it is a fictional movie, it is a pretty good and reasonable look into the way the Pentagon works.

For more in depth look into the Pentagon and its infrastructure I recommend the book The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century that talks about how the Military Industrial Complex essentially sees the need of intergating the rest of the world into the system that is America.

Amazon book review :

This bold and important book strives to be a practical "strategy for a Second American Century." In this brilliantly argued work, Thomas Barnett calls globalization "this country’s gift to history" and explains why its wide dissemination is critical to the security of not only America but the entire world. As a senior military analyst for the U.S. Naval War College, Barnett is intimately familiar with the culture of the Pentagon and the State Department (both of which he believes are due for significant overhauls). He explains how the Pentagon, still in shock at the rapid dissolution of the once evil empire, spent the 1990s grasping for a long-term strategy to replace containment. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Barnett argues, revealed the gap between an outdated Cold War-era military and a radically different one needed to deal with emerging threats. He believes that America is the prime mover in developing a "future worth creating" not because of its unrivaled capacity to wage war, but due to its ability to ensure security around the world. Further, he believes that the U.S. has a moral responsibility to create a better world and the way he proposes to do that is by bringing all nations into the fold of globalization, or what he calls connectedness. Eradicating disconnectedness, therefore, is "the defining security task of our age." His stunning predictions of a U.S. annexation of much of Latin America and Canada within 50 years as well as an end to war in the foreseeable future guarantee that the book will be controversial. And that's good. The Pentagon's New Map deserves to be widely discussed. Ultimately, however, the most impressive aspects of the book is not its revolutionary ideas but its overwhelming optimism. Barnett wants the U.S. to pursue the dream of global peace with the same zeal that was applied to preventing global nuclear war with the former Soviet Union. High-level civilian policy makers and top military leaders are already familiar with his vision of the future—this book is a briefing for the rest of us and it cannot be ignored. --Shawn Carkonen

Barnett, professor at the U.S. Naval War College, takes a global perspective that integrates political, economic and military elements in a model for the postâ€"September 11 world. Barnett argues that terrorism and globalization have combined to end the great-power model of war that has developed over 400 years, since the Thirty Years War. Instead, he divides the world along binary lines. An increasingly expanding "Functioning Core" of economically developed, politically stable states integrated into global systems is juxtaposed to a "Non-Integrating Gap," the most likely source of threats to U.S. and international security. The "gap" incorporates Andean South America, the Caribbean, sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and much of southwest Asia. According to Barnett, these regions are dangerous because they are not yet integrated into globalism's "core." Until that process is complete, they will continue to lash out. Barnett calls for a division of the U.S. armed forces into two separate parts. One will be a quick-strike military suppressing hostile governments and nongovernment entities.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For those who do not know it, none of the previous post was an attack on LateApexer313, we're ATS chat friends, and she didn't know until I told her later, that I intentionally left details out of the previous posts I did on this thread due to the fact that I can not put out all the details, as I could literally fill about a 1000 pages on ATS just with what I know about all things Government but I want other people participating and contributing as well so it's not just that I am speaking, but from other people's perspectives as well.

Another good book that gives details of what led up to our current political situation is the following :

Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001

The politics of Washington D.C. are a lot more complex than most people realize or care to examine and that's due to the complexities of who is scratching who's back as well as who's hand is in who else's pocket, what Committee or Sub-Committee you are on, and which side of the political battlefield you are on to begin with.

The biggest problem is that for the majority of it, it is not that the politicians are on our side at all but they play on a stage like they in fact care about us as citizens, meanwhile they are milking the cash-cow that is our tax money so dizzingly fast it takes a lot to keep track of it.

For those who do not know Me well, any book, movie, DVD I reference, I either own, have read, or I am directly referencing from it without infringing upon copyrights.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I've never seen that movie you posted but it looks good.Spartan,have you ever thought about going into politics yourself?You would be in a position to effect real change then.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I've never seen that movie you posted but it looks good.Spartan,have you ever thought about going into politics yourself?You would be in a position to effect real change then.

Do you mean the YouTube link I posted, or the movie I linked to Amazon?

I keep repeatedly getting told I should go into politics, and effecting change is something I would want to do, unfortuanately I do not believe those in power would like that very much. Thanks for the compliment though.

There are a lot of options to do what I want, but we will see what happens.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I meant the Youtube video.Yea I made the politics statement in another one of your threads,but you didn't reply so I made it again here lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That's quite alright, it's to be expected when I post more than one movie and reference them. As for the politics comments, I keep repeatedly get told that at all times on ATS and off as well. I spoke to someone about this thread who lives in Texas, and she said the same as you jkrog08, that I should go into politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the USA presence inIraq is to have long term military presences there in the middle east...
which can & will leverage oil resources later on... the siezing of oil fields is a gut issue diversion!

this administration is only one in a series of hidden agenda policy makers over the years.
President Eisenhower was the first to alert of of what he termed the MIC military-industrial-complex that as since mutated into the para-military NGOs and such in Afghan & Iraq today.

President Washington had a premonition/vision of the downfall of America (before it became the UnitedStatesCorporation)

The neocons of today, cut their wisdom teeth on the Nixon era neo-nazi administration which never came into full fruition.

The Saudi intrigues will continue to be closely guarded...as all administrations since after WWII & specifically in 1948, openly support and imply that we share an Ally status with Israel..
so, the Saudi meetings and trade are the proverbial warning in Daniel which states, "... the 2 kings intent on evil sit at the table and exchange lies"

The USA has since WWII realigned itself as a war & arms economy,
and thats what what was meant by Ikes statement of the 'MIC' warning.

your OP said a mouthful, glad you said that stuff outloud...

thanks,

[edit on 5-7-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The whole Iraq War is a multi-stage diversion as well as money making process.

First, it makes Iraq the staging ground to later go into Iran, which Bush or his Presidential successor will do. Not if, but when this happens the U.S. will hold a larger interest in the Middle East.

Second, the oil is something that is the politicians main interest due to financial gains multiple ways, through securing it and getting paid off on the back-end from corporations like Halliburton who pay off the politicians through keeping them in office through campaign contributions, as well as lobbying, and various other ways people influence pedal in Washington D.C.

Third, it's a diversion, because if you're paying attention to the War in Iraq, you're not paying attention to the freedoms that are being stripped away on a daily basis as well as the Trans-Texas Corridor shoveling money out the butt end of America into Mexico's economy.

There are so many different things going on simultaneously right now, it's not even funny.

Oh yeah, and if you believe that bullcrap about the border looking for copyright materials, I've got two buildings I will sell you, you just have to focus real hard and imagine that the planes never hit them to begin with.

The Nazi's went looking for spies, national secrets, and scientists at the borders, just before they struck Poland. What the Federal Government through the border patrol are looking for is anyone trying to escape America with Nuclear or Top Secret materials so they can not go out to other competing countries.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Oh yeah, and if you believe that bullcrap about the border looking for copyright materials, I've got two buildings I will sell you, you just have to focus real hard and imagine that the planes never hit them to begin with.

Oh mannnn,you destroyed that one man,EXCELLENT RESPONSE AND COMMENT.Sometimes I really feel humbled to be around human beings like you and others here on ATS who seem 'divine'(I know I am going aganst my rant about ego stroking,but THIS IS WORTH IT),it is amazing that other people take such 'movie like' pride and are not afraid to show it.Wow,this is WHY I GET INSPIRED TO CONTINUE TO PUSH MY HARDEST AND GIVE MY BEST FOR ATS AND THE WORLD.Seriously man,why aren't you a conspiracy master??

This is A LOT coming from me as I am sure you realize from my (I know it is infamous) rant.Superb my friend!I am honored to have you as a friend.You got my vote for next conspiracy master!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for the vote of confidence as well as the vote for Conspiracy Master.

You are not the first person to make that recommendation, and I am sure you will not be the last. Thanks for the great compliment, it's appreciated.

I have followed war, war history, and everything having any remote connection to war, so this is the insight I have into it, that history always repeats itself, you just have to know where and when to look.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by St Udio

The Nazi's went looking for spies, national secrets, and scientists at the borders, just before they struck Poland. What the Federal Government through the border patrol are looking for is anyone trying to escape America with Nuclear or Top Secret materials so they can not go out to other competing countries.

Are you talking to me??

i think you got me confused with another poster...
as my little two-bits of thought had nothing to do with the Mexican border or copyright material...
or anything of strategic/propaganda value for the 'enemy' (in the border issue we're talking of the elite class running the Mexico govt )

from 2003 till, say May 2008, the cry from the irate & beligerent masses was : We Are In Iraq For The Oil, period !...all dissenting voices were drowned out !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

No, I wasn't specifically talking to you with the Mexican border comment there. It was to all ATS'ers in that the propaganda in place is an excuse they are using to overshadow the real purpose to cover-up their fears that someone will escape with knowledge Iran could possibly use as well as other lesser people.

I was also pointing out the correlations between our current situation in our nation with Nazi Germany because most people seem to forget history when it repeats itself either because they didn't pay close enough attention during that class, or because the history books are slowly edited during the lifespan of 50 or so years, so that history is shifted which makes it harder for different age groups to agree on a topic.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by St Udio

No, I wasn't specifically talking to you with the Mexican border comment there.
It was to all ATS'ers ...

Oh, OK... i got a little lost there....

I was also pointing out the correlations between our current situation in our nation with Nazi Germany because most people seem to forget history when it repeats itself ...

yeah, that's what i was referring to with the Nixon comment, his cabal of gestapo type neo-nazis in his administration. back in the '60s-'70s the social revolution and anti-war crowd could only compare what Nixons henchmen were trying to accomplish with the 'show-me-your-papers' mentality of nazis... we didn't have a nice 'neocon' label for that administrations elite right-wing, hardliners.
the slogan then was 'America Love It or Leave It' as the govt enforcers broke up demonstrations, gassed the protestors, and eventually open fire on the students at Kent State... allthe while the Nixon cadre of neonazis were all about restricting freedoms, battering in doors of anti-war activists under the guise of drug enforcement, etc...

all in all Nixons admonistration was prematurely aborted and the policies he had intended to put in place had to wait another 30
+ years until the cabal of neocons & elites came up with the PNAC,
the 21st century roadmap to world domination (economically/politically/militarily, etc)
and in tandem with the PNAC worldview, the neocons adopted the 'Lewis Doctrine' (by Bernard Lewis) as a model to restructure the middle east & eur-asia into less potent states under the control of US , and the natural resources being channeled/funneled through the Anglo-American bloc of exploration corporations, developers/distributers/and rationers of these resources (oil, gas, minerals, etc)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It's okay, sometimes things get confusing when replying on here.

What are your thoughts on the Trans-Texas Corridor, and the potential for the borders being dropped, in essence all of our politicians commiting treason against the citizens of the United States of America?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I believe the general idea is to destroy the american dollar and by doing so to usher in the north american union.When the NAU becomes a fact the constitution is gone along with our freedoms.However I believe there has been a hitch in thier plan.Canada is not in enough hardship yet.I believe the war with Iraq was not begun so much for oil as for the currency it was traded in.Saddam switched selling Iraqi oil in dollars and instead sold in euros.Now as Iran is switching to euros also they have thrown a wrench in the works.Hence lets go to war with Iran.If the switch is made to trade oil in euros instead of dollars the dollar becomes even more useless to foriegn investors.When either China or Japan dumps it's dollar holdings the united states falls.Somebody made a mistake someplace I think we need to explore and take advantage of.Of course maybe I'm just looking for a way out of this mess.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

Can you support those facts you are mentioning with website links, or newspaper references, so that it might shed light on this a little more? It's an interesting thought in that someone screwed up somewhere, about the same as the rapidly changing ideas of more intelligent people speaking out and considering September 11th an inside job.

I am not stating September 11th was an inside job, it's just a trend I have noticed, which means that the hold over a nations mentality is slipping sideways on those who tried to manipulate it to begin with.

Distract, divide, conquer, and shatter the American people's mentality, it seems like the people who want to hi-jack a nation away from its people got too big for their britches along the way, and screwed up big time, unless that is a misperception they want us to believe, which is a secondary diversionary tactic.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Spartan,

After watching the campaign of Ron Paul and what happened to him in the media (or maybe I should say what didn't happen), do you believe that politics can really effect change? Personally, as long as we are being fed lies and BS by the media and the majority of people are still buying it, I don't see how political action can serve to do much good. Even if you got into office, if you're a political rogue, you can't get much done because you're not playing along with the political machine. People like Ron Paul and Wexler are just cogs, and they are tossed aside to keep the machine running.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarlett1125

Spartan,

After watching the campaign of Ron Paul and what happened to him in the media (or maybe I should say what didn't happen), do you believe that politics can really effect change? Personally, as long as we are being fed lies and BS by the media and the majority of people are still buying it, I don't see how political action can serve to do much good. Even if you got into office, if you're a political rogue, you can't get much done because you're not playing along with the political machine. People like Ron Paul and Wexler are just cogs, and they are tossed aside to keep the machine running.

Wow, that's an interesting question you posed out of the blue there. I'm assuming you're basing your question on what someone said about that I should go into politics, as well as the mention I made that others have said the same thing as well.

I do not honestly know with specific things I can outline here, how I can affect a change from within the system as a politician. You should read that as I will keep political tactics completely to Myself, 100%.

Do you think that we as citizens can honestly and idley sit by and watch the idiot politicians in Washington D.C. as well as the World Government destroy our countries designation as a seperate entity from Canada and Mexico? For them to do what I've outlined here having figured out their plans, as well as in other threads, they are in essence planning and commiting mass genocide of our very races here within America, in that if you do not accept the biochip, you can not earn money, spend money, buy food, or even exist as a citizen without what in essence is a dog tracking collar.

I say chip the bastards in Washington D.C. first, and when they make a move towards doing exactly what they promised not to do, cut off their citizenship, their very existence, and their ability to even turn on their cars, through the very weapons they plan to use against us.

They have betrayed our nation altogether via selling out our citizenship and Constitutional rights through manipulation of events in order to subvert everything America stands for.

In answer to your question, I know, not think, but know, that I can affect the changes needed in order to bring about the very things we need as a nation to safeguard us as citizens without the politicians false promises and grand illusions of safety through more positive actions.

You see, what they have planned for America, the World Government, as well as others I have mentioned, will make the Nazi Concentration Camps pale in comparison with the deaths they will influence to happen and make Dachau and Auschwitz with the crematoriums and showers look like a Boy Scout hotdog cookout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join