It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman exchanges sex for gasoline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Woman exchanges sex for gasoline

rawstory.com

Kentucky woman was arrested Friday on suspicion of selling her body for a $100 gas card.

"When people are selling their bodies for gas, that's pretty sad," said Kenton County chief prosecutor Ken Easterling.

34-year-old Angela Eversole, along with her john Kenneth Nowak, 50, were caught at a Fort Wright, Kentucky Days Inn during an unrelated police sting. Gifts in addition to the gas card were exchanged, leading to Eversole being charged with prostitution and doing business without an occupational license, and Nowak with promoting prostitution.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
fill er up!!!

gettin bad out there $100 for tank of gas... thank george and dick...now let's go attack iran that'll help...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I saw this story on Yahoo. Never thought I would see the day. And on that note, lets commit another 400 billion to invading Iran. We can spare it. Leo is onto something here.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

gettin bad out there $100 for tank of gas... thank george and dick...now let's go attack iran that'll help...

Really? Nothing to do with the fact that the country has been going downhill for the past two years, which is the exact time that a Democratic Congress was elected.

How much have they done to improve things? Remember, they were elected under the promise of lowering gas prices.

Thanks Nancy and Harry!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Kinda hard to get stuff done when you have a lame duck president who veto's like he's getting paid by the bill. Fact is they both suck. Congress sucks and so does our president. Neither side cares about the little guy. It's all for show at this point, we need an overhaul of the system IMHO.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I remember working in the auto service industry in the mid-1970's "gas crisis", we sold a crap load of locking gas caps when gas hit a buck twenty five. Gas theft is going to go big, real soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

thats funny,but its the oldest perfeshion in the world.and a hundred doller gas card aint bad.its grose but females do it for alot!!less.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by slayerfan]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

He vetos the bills because Congress fills them with pork barrel crap. I agree, no one in DC cares about the little guy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow, what a great exhibition of the American can do spirit! What resourcefulness! Why, if everyone had a job like hers, we wouldn't care about $200 a barrel oil!

Along similar lines, when my sister lived in Florida and had to have some minor repair work done after a hurricane, the electrician wanted to know if she wanted to "work off" the bill. She just laughed and handed him the money. Yeah, buddy, like you're being so magnanimous helping out ladies in distress

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

unfortunately i am not that good lookin maybe i could earn half a tank

as far as the congress goes we need to clean house my friends especially "impeachment is off the table" pelosi.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A female room mate once offerd me sex for her side of the rent and silly me paid her rent and did not take the offer as she was a good friend But i'm very sure this goes on alot all over the world you just don't hear about it every day

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Seems like the lady got a depreciating deal there.

Sex by the gallon I could see. But sex for a $100 gas card is still only $100 worth of gas. She needs to think these things through to make the wiser financial decision.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Uh, gary, maybe one has to consider a time factor. Maybe it took less time to earn the gas card than to pump $100 of gas.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Seems like the lady got a depreciating deal there.

Sex by the gallon I could see. But sex for a $100 gas card is still only $100 worth of gas. She needs to think these things through to make the wiser financial decision.

But that's not very fair to the customer - considering the state of the economy and all.

I mean, he could be taking care of things himself... this really was an act of kindness on his part and he shouldn't be penalized for it with your outrageous "by-the-gallon" pricing rates.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Why is it that liberal propaganda sites - which manufacture and look for stories to push as much doom and gloom as possible - and which are filled with DNC operatives - is continually posted as "alternative news"? Its really not news, its partisan propaganda.

Its to bad we don't have libertarian propaganda sites, but just for fun I'm going to go find some RNC ones and spam posts with it if this keeps up. I may dislike both parties, but the overwhelming propganda in this forum in favor of the DNC is pretty bad: a large portion of posts are from dailykos, rawstory, alternet or some other well known DNC propaganda site.

If you want to post something from a propaganda machine that actually has a news story behind it, why not get the news story from the source - in this case, the smoking gun?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I bet she was pretty hot...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If the three of us put our heads together we could come up with a new way of doing business.

We've already given a new meaning to 'Gas, grass, or _ss; nobody rides free.'

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think by far the funniest thing about this story is the charge leveled against her - doing business without an occupational license.

She's accused of being an unlicensed whore!

Oh gawd..that just tickles me pink...

I don't see how her actions are any more demeaning than sleeping with someone for a crisp hundred dollar bill and, as has been said in this thread already, many prostitutes will settle for much less.

I suppose this makes a great lightning rod for people pissed off about the price of gas but c'mon, it's just business as usual.

Can we legalize prostitution already? It's nonsense that we incarcerate people for committing victimless crimes. Complete waste of police power and state money...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This wouldn't have been news if the woman looked better
Seriously though, that's probably all the guy had, so she agreed to it. I doubt she specifically asked for a gas card.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It means money (or cash) is not as important as it used to be.
Definitely there's a distribution of power. Money which is used to be the king, now, well.... less of a king.

What's next? Virtual money perhaps?
Virtual currency threatens stability of Chinese currency

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join