It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Sticking it to Who and who's going to get stuck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've heard stories, and they seem to be true. According to many people there are two aspects to the alien accounts. This what I am speaking of is nothing new. It's said long ago there were two meetings. One set of aliens just wanted to help mankind with their "spiritual wellbeing". The other set of aliens would exchange technology for trade and research.

It's said the government told the "good" spiritual well being aliens we don't accept religious pandering. It's also said deals were made with the shifty aliens.

My question is if our government is cheating the aliens that would cheat humanity who are the true cheats and who will be getting cheated?

Objectivly, we're a capitalistic society, and we did get alot of land for some glass beads. Do you think "Da Man" can get another planet for Glass Beads? What will the glass beads be?

What of these less then evolved aliens? What is it they are looking for?

This should be intresting to watch play out!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What if the glass beads were as something as simple as nachos!

I mean, who doesn't like nachos? Maybe they have the capability to eat, but don't because they live by photosynthesis.

Having said alien not had ever tasted anything as tasty as nachos, they gave us planet, well, let's give it a name...Let's say to be original, Planet X!
And the capability to get there. Course, when we get there, all they have to eat is...

Since it's all hypothetical anyway, right!? Well, at least, until it actually happens.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As a citizen of earth i would be all together really bummed out if the guys in charge told the spiritually enlightened aliens to kick rocks.... all though it wouldn't suprise me in the least.

What if our the trade for technologies from ET was the availability of an almost unlimited supply of human test subjects for them to play with??? From the hundreds of abduction accounts that i've read through and from the secrecy of our military bases and undergrounds (Area 51, Dulce ect) I almost believe that to be truth. And no please dont ask me for proof thats just my opinion.

I like the idea of trading spiritual enlightenment for some tasty nachos though. You think ET likes them spicy or mild? with or with out carne asada???

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Carne Asada please, with sour cream, REAL GUAC! Not that watered down crap!

OH, and beans.

He'll, I changed my mind...make it a carnitas plate #6 @ your local southern california taco shop.

I mean you can only arrange rice, beans, beef, sour cream, hot sauce, quac, into so many different combonations...but oh, so good!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought allot about this subject to. It is hard to imagine WHY exactly things are the way they are.......then I got to read THE TERRA PAPERS here on ATS and my eye became open. You need to read the entire book however and its about 38 thread pages long.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Our true human leaders are being just as duped as the rest of us......it is the non-humans in the upper echelon that are the ones doing our entire planet wrong.....We humans need to stand up and claim this planet as our own and give the others a chance to stay in peace and harmony or go back to where they belong.....
Seriously give it a read....it answers many questions and ties so many things together.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well yes, I've heard the story of the underground bases and the abducties that recall seeing a millitary human watching over the event. However what if the millitary man was there making sure that no harm came of one of their citizens? I mean, you are talking to me via a computer that could be speculated as an alien technology.

Are some no harm examinations of citizens worth the world wide web society? Would it be better for us all to be going by word of mouth and have nothing to talk about?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

No, all the "alien" beings are not doing humanity wrong, and the universe is ordered and ruled so those aliens beings that are doing things they should not have to walk on egg shells because if they over step they'll be shut down by universal law.

I don't think so much our governement people are the one's being duped, america was founded on double dealing.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

At first i was going to write that question off as rhetorical but i got to thinking about it and i'd have to say that... SPECULATINg if our computer and internet technologies are infact inspired or enhanced by so ofrm of alien tech that we didnt think up by ourselves... then YES i would say they could have it all back and leave us to our merry little lives as technological inepts. But i dont make those decisions haha

Also, thats only if they are hostile aliens expirementing on humans... I would willing trade almost anything but life itself to be shown the path to universal spiritual enlightenment.... until that is offered to me by an ET i'll stick to the green tobacco and staring up at the sky.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Well the aliens showing the path of the "Universal Enlightenment" is already here it's called the Urantia Book.

I believe the "bad aliens" that have traded technologies for tests, and favor idealisticly, their more reconizable goals would be to achieve some form of reproduction of the mankind humanoid.

Like I've already said, it will be intresting to watch this play out.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why be enlightened when you can have tech that you can dominate worlds with? (sarcasm with a BOOT OF TRUTH IN THE ASS) Humans in general don't want enlightenment...they want power. Power over thier daily lives, thier fellow humans, as well as things they cannot comprehend. It makes us secure. Makes us feel all warm/fuzzy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
I've heard stories, and they seem to be true. According to many people there are two aspects to the alien accounts.

I Just want to clarify a couple of things so I can understand a little better.

!. Do these stories that you've heard seem to be true to you because of personal experience or please explain why you believe these stories.

2. Who are these many people and do you have any documentation?

3. Or is this just merely specualtive and hypothetical?

If so, I want my nachos back.

Just kidding!

NACHOS FOR THE HOUSE ON ME!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Yes, my short coming is names and dates. However by "these stories" I'm addressing well enough documented accounts of "whistle blowers". I'm not one for names. Much of my info comes from stories by people who's stories are registered with such groups as the disclosure project among other reports.

When I address such as "stories I've heard" I assume that anyone who really has researched the topic of UFOs and Aliens will know a little of what I'm addressing.

My personal tactics is to listen to all registered stories and judge through a shared common understanding that each individuals personal perspective on the events they report might have holding on what it is they percieve as having happened. Then I compair notes. I throw out granstanders such as bob larzar because it's clear someone like that might say anything to be in the limelight. However there is enought recorded, well established stoies to paint a seemingly accurate picture of the events that was (are?) going on at a given time.

Yeah, it might be cooler if I did the foot work, wrote down names and tied everything together in a nice little package, but even at that it wouldn't "PROVE" anything to anyone that didn't want to accept it. Besides I'm more on a global level of understanding, there's several aspects of these topics I'm trying to piece together.

Someone will tell you "that" can't be true because "this" is the truth. Another will argue that "this" isn't the truth because "that" is true.

I believe, everything is one smaller piece of the larger puzzle that is "the truth" and to see everything clearly you have to include all the pieces.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I feel like I'm talking to Bill Walton (Former Boston Celtic Great)

or

Gerry Garcia (Deceased Greatful Dead Member)

You sound like you might Know this group

www.unarius.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Why be enlightened when you can have tech that you can dominate worlds with? (sarcasm with a BOOT OF TRUTH IN THE ASS) Humans in general don't want enlightenment...they want power. Power over thier daily lives, thier fellow humans, as well as things they cannot comprehend. It makes us secure. Makes us feel all warm/fuzzy.

The "Humans" have a dule personality disorder. One side of us is animal (the beast), and the other side is the logic factor. I don't know about you but anyone offering me "enlightenment" quickly gets the "red flag".

All of everything on this sphier is in the process of growth. As kenny rogers said, "You never count your money when your sitting at the table, there will be time enough for counting when the dealings done". point is its not clear to mankind what's right and what's wrong. Only the end product will be proven or disregarded by those in charge of the harvest of souls.

And althought I feel I can speculate a clear picture of events that may be going on, it is still speculation its best.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Any group dynamic is only the foolish assumption that in numbers there is "truth". Just like every christStains Church around, they all believe they are right and all others wrong. They can bloat their egos as such because they have people around them saying "amen" to their rambolings.

I however stand alone.

I'm on a personal search for "truth". I've found truth within churches and kooky belief systems. however when you enter into a "group" that says "this is right" you tend to quickly go wrong.

Life is the Journy, to believe you are "there" is to be blinded by your ego.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
This should be intresting to watch play out!

Absolutely, because I can't figure out where any of this is going anyway.

please continue...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Oh, I wasn't planning on it going out anywhere. I'm not one of those people that try to get people to follow along a thread. When I said "watch it play out" I mean in the larger scale of things like 2012 phenomenon and the aftermath of such things.

I just started this thread to through some thoughts out there upon the wind and see if anyone was thinking along the same lines. Maybe someone could use some names or what ever... I just write.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Gauncy, you got me all worked up for some Alberto's. (It's a tasty Mexican food place, people). its a San Diego thing. I'm tellin you: all you people out there have never lived until you've sat on a Sunny beach (during a work day) with an ice cold dewy Corona (with a lime stuffed in it) in one hand, and a fish taco in the other. man, anyone wanna leave work early?

Ahem...please continue...sorry for the disruption..hell, the Aliens could struck a deal with us for the tacos alone.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Ochoa's on first and main in El, cajon is the best! They have the best hot sauce. If you are ever in the area NightVision, go there! You wont be dissapointed.

I wonder how many people are going to be arrested tomorrow because of the alcohol ban at the beaches.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I predict Record numbers. All those PB meatheads just cant help themselves when it comes to total idiocy. They'll either submit, or start another police riot.

top topics

join