It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Government Watching YOU Online??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mi5
Why did you post this list?
Dont you know how sensitive data like that is?
even if you dont agree with the aims of government or are suspicious of government, you surely arent that naive to think that broadcasting a whole array of data about sensitive military installations isnt wise, mainly for the reason that whatever you believe, dislike, are untrusting of, to do with government that information is not really any of your business to disclose.
I distrust government, and dislike government, but to put such information on the net seems like a lack of judgement - I wonder if you could enlighten me as to
the purpose you have in revealing it?

The data isn't sensitive. It's freely available on the net. When I was in college, years ago, we downloaded a HUGE file from internic that was a list of every ip range registered and who it was registered to. This was back when the net was young so the printout was only about 2 feet thick. You see my point though. We downloaded the exact same info from the organisation that compiles it. No biggie.

Vas

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What is Hurricane something? I trace some IPs and I found that network

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by mi5
Why did you post this list?
Dont you know how sensitive data like that is?
even if you dont agree with the aims of government or are suspicious of government, you surely arent that naive to think that broadcasting a whole array of data about sensitive military installations isnt wise, mainly for the reason that whatever you believe, dislike, are untrusting of, to do with government that information is not really any of your business to disclose.
I distrust government, and dislike government, but to put such information on the net seems like a lack of judgement - I wonder if you could enlighten me as to
the purpose you have in revealing it?

The data isn't sensitive. It's freely available on the net. When I was in college, years ago, we downloaded a HUGE file from internic that was a list of every ip range registered and who it was registered to. This was back when the net was young so the printout was only about 2 feet thick. You see my point though. We downloaded the exact same info from the organisation that compiles it. No biggie.

Vas

Okay, so who would like to volunteer to start hacking some of these IP's ??
Anybody? We need someone from a country that doesn't exchange criminals with the US... (Extradict? Something-something, can't find the word. Stupid foreigner)

Seriously though. Have you scanned any of these machines to see what services they are running and what ports they are using? You can try Look@LAN if you need the tools to do this. Would do it myself, but I'm sorta scared they might notice anyone snooping around to much. Need to figure out how to be completely anonymous online first...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I`m not in the USA, I`m far far away so...tell me how to hack and I will

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So what exactly would happen if you traced one of the israelie isp's beside probably being put on a watch list? Anything?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon_Lover
So what exactly would happen if you traced one of the israelie isp's beside probably being put on a watch list? Anything?
nothing

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Guys this is all a hoax, a very old one posted on many forums along time ago to get script kiddys all ecited that they could scan a dangeroys ip rofl. ive scanned nearly all the ip's on this list and yes a handfull are linked to fbi but only fbi web hosting servers
nothing to get excited about lol. the ones that say do not scan and israili do not scan made me laugh, scan them all you want there owned by a web hosting company called ripe, ooh scary

If you want to mess with dangerous ip's go lookup los alamo's site and ping them a couple times, watch out the the men in white coast though after you do ;p.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidster
Guys this is all a hoax, a very old one posted on many forums along time ago to get script kiddys all ecited that they could scan a dangeroys ip rofl. ive scanned nearly all the ip's on this list and yes a handfull are linked to fbi but only fbi web hosting servers
nothing to get excited about lol. the ones that say do not scan and israili do not scan made me laugh, scan them all you want there owned by a web hosting company called ripe, ooh scary

If you want to mess with dangerous ip's go lookup los alamo's site and ping them a couple times, watch out the the men in white coast though after you do ;p.
What is there and who are they?

Is that have anything about secret labs in los almos where they work on nuclear weapon?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Los Alamos is now non-functional. Due to the lapses in security.

When optical drives and media walked out, it was pretty much scraped. Although I do believe they like for the hype to continue.

I'm interested, does anyone know what became of the person(s) who took this info.? Nope.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
Los Alamos is now non-functional. Due to the lapses in security.

When optical drives and media walked out, it was pretty much scraped. Although I do believe they like for the hype to continue.

I'm interested, does anyone know what became of the person(s) who took this info.? Nope.
Some informations tell me Los Almos is in function.

Can you people give me their IPs?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is the goverment watching you online?
Yes
the military invented the internet
the internets sole purpose is to gather information on everyone

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
DNS assignments not secret.

However this is not the thread I was search for.

The actual government IPs that visited ats was listed at one time,

anyone have a link to that thread?

This is good too, as PeerGuardian2 has an empty gov list and if
its not built in this would be some mod.

Unless the gov list has always been blocked by Layered Technologies
that shows up every time I update.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello;
I just checked my blocker and it blocked these 2

06:38:21 164.170.203.130:31261 Headquarters, USAAISC
07:23:08 136.240.230.207:31261 Boeing Computer Services

um.....should I be worried or what?/

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Anyone who believes they are not being watched or monitored,lives in a fantasyland.Whether you visit conspiracy sites or not, you ARE being watched.
Not a paranoid delusion.FACT.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i just posted a tracert to/at that "other place" where the last hop resolved to usaisc.
shortly after a poster said "code red, the apple has dropped, squish the little fish"
and my computer crashed!

when i got back on the newest thread said " he's here"
then that thread was deleted.

hehe at least they have a sense of humour.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There is a program called peerguardian.

It was made to filter out certain ip ranges when using p2p/filesharing software.

It has quite a good list of ip's that you may want to filter.
These include government ranges.

You can get it here...

phoenixlabs.org...

Even if you have an existing firewall, it is quite stunning the amount of traffic that still gets through.

[Edit by afaik - I can't spell again!]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoktek

Sweet!! I use webalizer and it tells me if it is govt and military. I get a lot of visits from the US Military and US Government (although some digging revealed most of it to be Aphis). The webalizer also provides IP addresses. Now I can go back and cross-check them so I can find out who in the military has the interest in my research. Awesome! ~off to check~

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So I did tracert cia.gov and this is what came up

13 15 ms 20 ms 17 ms 0.ge-3-3-0.XL3.NYC4.ALTER.NET [152.63.18.6]
14 20 ms 20 ms 35 ms 0.so-1-3-0.XT1.DCA5.ALTER.NET [152.63.0.181]
15 23 ms 21 ms 19 ms POS6-0.GW4.DCA5.ALTER.NET [152.63.39.157]
16 24 ms 21 ms 21 ms gateway.customer.alter.net [63.81.57.206]
17 * * * Request timed out.

Can someone tell me what Alter net is???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My computer was on today and the only program I had connecting to the internet was Skype. PeerGuardian intercepted several attempted connections from the World Health Organization. Why in the hell is the WHO making connections to private computers in Michigan?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, guys. Step awaaay from the computer...LOL

I saw someone mention "hurricane"...I believe that could be "hurricane electric"...just another ISP.
I can tell you that any public facing IP of our's tracks any and all connections being made...and logs them.
Depending on how much drive space you wanna commit to logging, there are all manner of data mining and search tools that can be used to see what's happened for a period of time and extrapolate emergent patterns etc. Weee, reports.
So, not only do they know when you arrive and where you came from, but they know what you did, how long it took you, what errors were generated and where etc etc. Ever heard of real user monitoring?
And these are just your standard office efficiency and debugging tools...imagine what the feds have. Carnivore was obsolete before the name leaked.

If you think you are anonymous, chances are you are not...if you know you are anonymous...you may be right, but you are also paranoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join