It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creatures in New England?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I spent most of my life in Massachusetts (CapeCod) and i can guarantee you there's nothing there except for the few shady characters and usual transients....Some are scary but they belong to the human race.

Well, at least on the physical side, or the side we are living on. Beyond that there is a bit more than usual methinks. ^^

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I spent most of my life in Massachusetts (CapeCod) and i can guarantee you there's nothing there except for the few shady characters and usual transients....Some are scary but they belong to the human race.

Hmmm....

s95210438.onlinehome.us...
Big Human Race!

www.angelfire.com...
(A triangle of sorts)

www.rfthomas.clara.net...
members.aol.com...

Just a few I found on a search with Giggle.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by sigung86]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I live in New Hampshire, and I think New England is one of the strangest places in America. There are still plenty of old rural areas, and there's quite a bit of history here. Unfortunately, I've never come across anything too weird myself, other than some haunted locations.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For what its worth, Maryland has one of if not the Highest number of reports of Bigfoot.

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Faisca

I live on Cobble Mountain and know some kids that claim to have seen it
one night. There are some old articles about it too.
Check out the Country Journal 1999--there's a picture of the footprints
in a snowy field and the Porter Memorial Library in Blandford
has old periodicals (Stone Walls) that have articles about sightings
from the old days.
I hope I get to see it someday.......gale

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
there is a critter at cobble mountain but it lives in the water, my brother was up there 25yrs ago and told us what he saw.he claims he saw this huge thing in the water with 2 big bumps on it with a long neckhim and his friend was parked on the dam i believe him he has kept to the same story for years he has told me other thiks up there that he has seen also . kathy

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Back in the early 80's, I was walking a desolate stretch of back road late at night, that stretched between Douglas and Uxbridge. Though slightly obscured by darkness, several creatures came out of the old growth forest and aligned themselves upon either side of the road and squawked in my direction. It was as if they were drawn to me specifically. I could only describe them as resembling 3 foot penguins. There were easily two dozen of them and I was forced to walk the center line. Had I been a religious person,I would have invoked and evoked all the gods known to me. It was about a 7 on the New England spooky scale. Anyway....They retreated just as casually as they appeared.
I have since lived in deserts, jungles, mountains and all manner of terrain all over the world. I have been to war. I have been in riots, hurricanes and earthquakes. I have stared down almost certain death in charging beasts, both two legged and four. But I can honestly say that there is nothing more spooky than spending a night in a remote New England forest.
If you go camping here, best stay on the coast.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join