It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Smoking Gun Proves “Arab Hijacker” Calls From United Airlines Flight 93 Were Faked

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I cannot stand this baloney, anymore.

Right here, right now, on a local Washington DC News station was shown the backpack of a little girl, woh was on American Airlines Flight 77. It survived, nearly intact.

THIS WAS a little school girl, excited about her first airplane ride, going to Los Angeles, with her class mates, and teachers....a little girl from a poor section of Washington, DC....

I know, this is supposed to be about UAL93....but this is pertinent, because I think too many are so disconnected about September 11, 2001, that they forget the humanity of the tragedy.

I have explained, ad infinitum, about how airline transmissions really work...this, to pertain to the OP of this thread. I have explained repeatedly the real way pilots and ATC talk....and the tapes support that truth. Others, who know nothing about aviation or ATC, come along and play Monday-morning-quarterback....well, it has to STOP!

I KNEW the co-pilot (F/O) of American Airlines 77. Went to his service, here in DC. Even though I am not Catholic, I went anyway.

BUT, when our local news channel (a right-wing leaning, by the way) just did the report on the classroom of schoolkids from SouthEast DC (a very poor section of the District) excitied about their trip to LA, on AAL 77....and that one of the kid's backpacks was recovered, slightly singed, but otherwise intact....I just want to say...damn you!

Can't write anymore....but damn you al quaida. Go to hell.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join