It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, False flag to be blamed on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I was scrolling through youtube and found this video. Found this gentlemen very interesting and what he had to say, couldn't find anything on search tab so sorry if this has been posted. He's a candian poet/ political critic? He has a book coming out or is out called "Road to 9/11."

Anyways his theories and claims are pretty much on par with most conspiracy nuts, a false flag (he says most likely nuclear) on the US will be used in order to start an attack on Iran and to further unite the world against America. Let me know what you guys think.

Edit to add a direct link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is the video:

[edit on 2-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sorry got the link up! I gotta find that thread on how to embed youtube videos.

I like this video for two reasons, it doesn't have hard rock music on the background followed by quick pictures of Bush and the towers falling. The other is the man itself, im trying to decide what his agenda would be to spread this information if it is not specificaley to educate people and prevent this crap from happening. He seems very well educated and aware of what's going on which only makes what he says a lot more believable or at least plausible.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

Just use this:

PClLsVhEcw0

When you add the video, only use the video id, not the url...

new topics

top topics

join