It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox alters photos of New York Times reporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fox alters photos of New York Times reporters

rawstory.com

The network digitally altered photos of Steinberg and his boss Steven Reddicliffe to uglify the offending journos. Steinberg's nose, chin and ears were enlarged, and Reddicliffe was given a more pronounced receeding hairline; both men's teeth appear to have been yellowed, as well.

The oh-so-clever Fox folks also displayed a mockup of Steinberg's face on a poodle's body on a leash being held by Reddicliffe. Steinberg was supposed to be his "attack dog," get it?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ha, Fox news will never learn, they will use anything to make them look like they are on the top. FOX just face it, you messed up a long time ago and nobody watches you anymore. The only way you can make a comeback is by stop promoting your own agenda and report the news as it is.

rawstory.com

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I almost want to say, "This is something I would expect from some insane blogger." But, as time goes by, I'm starting to become embarrassed for them. It seems Fox is continually diving deeper and deeper down the drain with moronic stunts like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Ha, Fox news will never learn, they will use anything to make them look like they are on the top. FOX just face it, you messed up a long time ago and nobody watches you anymore. The only way you can make a comeback is by stop promoting your own agenda and report the news as it is.

rawstory.com

www.mediabistro.com...

Fox News Channel had nine of the top 10 cable news programs (in Total Viewers) during the second quarter, with The O'Reilly Factor finishing in first place (now 91 consecutive months).

The rest of the top five were Hannity & Colmes, On The Record with Greta Van Susteren, Special Report with Brit Hume and The FOX Report with Shepard Smith.

Fox & Friends (7-9amET) and America's Newsroom (9-11amET) saw double-digit gains in Total Viewers compared to last year, while posting higher viewership than CNN and MSNBC combined during the time periods.

It was the 26th consecutive quarter Fox News was the top rated cable news channel in Total Viewers, and the network took back the prime time demo lead from CNN.

How do you make yourself "look like" your on top when they have ratings that tell you you are?

Nobody watches Fox? I do, and according to the ratings millions of others do also.

Would you like some cheese with your w(h)ine?

CX

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Nobody watches Fox? I do, and according to the ratings millions of others do also.

I have to ask you this, but why do you watch Fox?

I may be jumping to conclusions but i get the feeling you are defending Fox?

Do you watch it for entertainment value or have you not yet realised, like millions of others worldwide, what Fox is all about?

Thats not a dig at you by the way, it may just be that you have no knowledge of the bad reputation and underhand tactics of this network.

CX.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hip - Hip - Hooray for Fox News......

They have been taking heat for a long time from all the loser networks.

And of course the rest of you jealous bastards can't take the fact that they are on top of the news game.......

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
When I want to see real news, I read the AJC.

When I want to see world news, I watch Al-Jazeera.

When I want to laugh and be entertained, I watch Fox News.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Can you believe this, your defending a NEWS channel. What are you going to defend next, Sesame Street? It's a friggin news channel, what the hell are you getting your back up for? You have to be so narrow minded to take your information from one source anyway. I can't believe what a cock you are. "Jealous bastards", what are you getting uptight about, you need to get yourself some man, you are wound up tight.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with FOX that I dont see with other news orgs,

You have to take all news with a grain of salt...everyone has an agenda!

here in NZ it's one of the only choices if you want NEWS

Sky - sports,sports,sports

CNN - Liberal bias - Americans hating Americans, they twist all news to put the bad American spin on it.

BBC - Liberal bias - Brits hating Americans, see above

AlJazeera - Conservative bias - Muslims hating anything western.

FOX - Conservative bias - We report, You decide.

See the key to all of them is "YOU" decide...I want to hear the unadulterated news...I can make my own mind up about whether or not I feel it's true or not.

it's called being an adult, making up your own mind. There is no black or white...it's ALL varying shades of grey.

top topics

join