It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is the illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh,
I stand corrected on the definition of occultists then, im not too informed on those matters.
I would then call them sinister ritualists who i suspect are basically evil.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheshire cat
So you believe that these people are actually satanists? i haven't heard of the sacrafice of children.

From what I have learned, it is not satanism exactly they way we think.
They sacrifice children, esp young boys, for their blood. Innocent blood has a certain life-force these people need to live. There is also suppposed to be negative energy given off from the fear. They also crave this energy.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by cheshire cat
So you believe that these people are actually satanists? i haven't heard of the sacrafice of children.

From what I have learned, it is not satanism exactly they way we think.
They sacrifice children, esp young boys, for their blood. Innocent blood has a certain life-force these people need to live. There is also suppposed to be negative energy given off from the fear. They also crave this energy.

I've heard this also, apparently it may not be an esoteric
energy as such, but something that can be explained scientifically. As when you are completly terrified ie being skinned alive and having your blood drained. The blood contains something like a natural chemical adrenaline which when ingested gives you a high.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I believe in the NWO and it's doesn't look good. Some people might think that NWO is a good thing and that it is the only way to bring about world peace. You can't have world peace if you don't have freedom. Slavery is part of what the NWO is all about and people will not tolerate it which is why peace will never be if the NWO continues.

I also believe in aliens and the fact that the government has alien techonology. IMO the NWO and the alien conspiracy all ties in together somehow. I have two possibilities as to what those are but that would take awhile to explain. As for the NWO, it is not only sickening but wrong. As I've said many times before:

1. Greed
2. Money
3. Power

is why those who are part of the Illuminati want a New World Order.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
the club of rome
the bildeberg group
the trilateral commision
just to start

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Anyone with info. on:

How does one become a member, by invitation, blood-line, or subscription? What are the Illuminati crests, logos, seals, and emblems? Is it possible to buy their finger-rings?

Do they have any connection with the Masonic Order?

Where, when, and how do they meet? What is their mission statement?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You can't just join the Illuminati! You will have to be invited, if they need you, they will get you. I don't see how any secret society could work through subscription! Rings etc, is probally only availble to members, if at all!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join