It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden May Die of Kidney Disease in 6 Months, Time Reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Have you even stopped to think of who you are defending or are you sharing what your teacher taught in class today. The constitution protects AMERICANS. It is our constitution not the worlds OBL is not an american nor is he on our soil, why would we defend him and give him rights of an american.

And the difference between us and the nazi's is that we are liberating countries not taking them over.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
wow i thought he already died...

no wait he never existed ....

no wait hes really a reptoid agent ...

no wait he was really an alien...

no wait . ahhhhh >head explodes<

i suspect no one really believes anything that comes out about bin laden any more, me personally i think hes been dead for a while.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I appreciate your well thought out writing but in the deep recess of your mind i'm sure you realize you need people like us who will stand up and say no. What if we had that mentality with hitler? we tried it with saddam. How many people died. I do respect how you write and your opinion but realize you would not be able to share if people did not stand up and fight.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by completenuttergit

You are the exact reason why i have always said the u.s. does not have the largest military we are tied for the largest with great gritain, because where they go we go. I and appreciate your men and womens sacrafice for this cause and it has not been easy but you have stood by our side and thank you. You are why my dollars on our next family vacation will be spent in your country. Thank you and my kids thank you and know how your country has helped.

Bush said it best, good vs. evil your with us or against us. innocent civilians die as an intended conciquence and you cheer your evil.

No no no...

WTF are you talking about?

"this cause" what cause are you referring to? "the war on terror?"

The "war on terror" is a total charade.

Here is a personal story that binds not only the US but with Great Brittan and shows how deep the corruption/lies go.

I was at an antique store with my mom as a 17 year old. At *that* time, my father worked (as an American) for BP. As we walked around I noticed a photo album. The open pages that were displayed showed not only the Nazi Swastika but also the BP logo together--with leaders of BP and the Nazi party shaking hands!

I told my dad this, he told his boss this...and pretty soon the book (with over 300 pictures of BP sponsoring pre-WW2 car races) was bought and sent to London to the BP (British Petroleum) archives for "safe-keeping" and NEVER allowed to be shown to anyone publicly.

I wonder why BP would do that...I mean, WW2 hadn't even broken out officially...England and Germany were still on "decent" terms...

I guess the image of the swastika with the BP logo in the same picture was bad public relations?

I think it goes deeper. That book was snatched up so fast at whatever price it could be bought for.

Luckily my family is now dis-involved personally from the oil biz...so I can share that discovery I made (as a personal story) to the entire WWW to all of you.

Loyalties run deep, but not as deep as profit, money, opulence and power.

Remember that.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Wow you have a pre WWII book with BP and future nazi's before there time together. WOW. I guess i'm stupid. You sure showed me. The fact is britian has been our staunch allie for years and gone to battle side by side with our troops. If you dont believe we have a war against terrorism on our hands well...Travel to another country, i'm sure your opinion will change.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
It's all about brand marketing. We keep hearing his name in the media and we will still hold onto that fear.

Makes you think, if they knew all of this. Why can't they catch him. Yea right, because he doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. We've known for a very very very long time that he had a kidney disease

I hope he dies a very painful death.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So let me get this straight,

Bin Laden is on the F.B.I.'s most wanted list and we can't find him. Yet, we know the status of his health, and his kidneys, and the drugs he is taking?????

If you can find his kidneys, can't you find him?

Seems to me Bin Laden is working for the government, he is a pawn.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow, good propaganda . Everyone has known since 9/11 OBL needed dialysis machines for his diabetes. So this kind of report is kind of a "DUH" type deal.
When he runs out of power, he dies.. not a huge point.

Just another report to keep up the fear.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OBL was reported to have died in Dec 2001 of kidney failure by his own people. The report also stated that he was buried in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan and that we would never find his body.

So without a body he has become the perfect boogie man. You want him alive, well then he's alive, you want him dead then he's dead. His people published his death but I guess they forgot to publish it in the US, though it was in Arabic!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
can OBL give me a call a week before he dies? that way i can go meet him arrest him, take him to the states and claim the reward?.
it would really help me out

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If true......Great I hope OBL suffers more pain than any human has ever. I hope it is slow and he dies alone. Anything short of that is fine, as long as that bearded pedophile is dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Bin Laden is a tool. Whether he is alive or not does not make us safer, nor does it explain 911 or anything else that has been attributed to him. There is no need to rehash whether he was responsible or not since there are a quite a few threads on this subject.

I can only wait for the day when this character is revealed for who/what he really is: America's tool.

A man in a cave did not orchestrate 911. The overwhelming multitude of questions raised by events prior, during, and after the event speak so loudly against the government's credibility...

Read the threads. Read the information on both sides. THEN come back and tell us what you think.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by astronomine]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There's not much I can add to what's already been said, but this is so obviously more propaganda. They must think people are truly naive and gullible to believe this nonsense, but unfortunately some people really are.

Bin-Ladin denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

Osama Interview:
I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction.

Full transcript of interview with Osama Bin Laden denying any involvement in the events of 9/11.

911review.com...

To this day neither the FBI, nor the CIA have one shred of evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to 9-11. So whose telling the truth?

More links
archives.cnn.com...

Mistranslated Osama bin Laden Video - the German Press Investigates.
dc.indymedia.org...

The mosted wanted man - Odd there's no mention of 9-11...
www.fbi.gov...

Who is responsible for 911?
www.dailykos.com...

Bhutto Bin laden is dead and interview with son
www.youtube.com...

CNN distorts the words of Osama Bin Laden
www.kuro5hin.org...

Framing Bin Laden
www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Bin Laden was a convenience to the neocon cause. We had more 'facts' on him than others because we were friends with him when he was supporting the Northern Afghani fighting the USSR.

Al Qaeda was the name we contrived during the trials for the WTC bombing of '93. He didn't even acknowledge that 'name' until after he realized the American media was using it to describe him. There never was a 'network' nor a 'movement' called Al Qaeda until we invented it here, in this country, to empower the necon cause and aggrandize the media in the publics eyes.

His alignment with the extremist Islamists was one of vanity, they made him important because he had loads of money to spread around. His life or death is an irrelevancy in the scheme of events that followed. He allowed the architect of 9/11 to recruit suicide 'pilot' candidates from camps he funded - that's all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden couldn't plan his way out of an open closet.

I don't care if he lives or dies. His money was the only power he ever had, and his small circle of associates loved him, like gluttons love their lunch!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Reading these posts, I can't help but notice the naive statements being made. If one needs to see who the War on Terror is being fought against, one needs only to look into a mirror.

There are countless reports, and numerous interviews the day of 9/11 that confirm a controlled demolition, not a plane crash, was taking place. Bin Laden was just a scapegoat for our government to launch their agenda into place. Clear and simple.

And, to those who believe that Bin Laden did in fact commit these crimes, could you post information from an independent source with quantitative facts? Or perhaps an interview with Osama, without the ridiculous doubles?

I doubt I am going to receive any replies from you without the supporters of this hoax mentioning that I am unpatriotic, or some garbage like that.

As it was mentioned in a previous post, 9/11 was a charade. Those innocent lives were lost in vain, and no, I am not willing to forget this tragedy. But, the facts add up to a controlled demolition performed by someone in power in the American government.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
These are just the preliminaries. Suddenly we'll get the news that he died from that disease, after that the Al-Qaeda's power is magically dissolved and it becomes just a minor priority on Middle East, which will be a reason to invade Iran.

Just speculating...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I appreciate your well thought out writing but in the deep recess of your mind i'm sure you realize you need people like us who will stand up and say no. What if we had that mentality with hitler? we tried it with saddam. How many people died. I do respect how you write and your opinion but realize you would not be able to share if people did not stand up and fight.

well thought out eeek was slightly drunk at the time , the grammar is awfull lol,

Anyway.....we do need people to stand up to these people this is true, but in this situation we are standing up to the Wrong people , or infact most Americans are not standing up at all , if they were they would stand up and march to the white house and reclaim their country.

you are 100% correct - refer to ' a few good men speech'

We live in a world with walls , we need people to stand on these walls, i have the utmost respect for anyone who puts thier life on the line for what they believe in.

however it frightens me to think these people may be risking their lives for lies and falsehoods all in the name of power/money.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What is he, Jesus fuxing Christ? Made up and coming back to life? Whatever. I can't respect a magazine (hell, almost anything) that puts Adolph Hitler, Joesph Stalin (twice), Henry Kissinger, Ted Turner, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush (twice), and others as Person of the Year.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I thought he'd already died of Kidney failure waaaaaay back?

There was a story long ago - not long after 9/11 if I remember correctly - about him receiving treatment in the UAE towards the end of the Clinton presidency.
Although staff at the hospital confirmed it and identified a staff member at the US embassy as having visited him, the story was later denied.
If true then the obvious embarrassment would sure be reason for some to deny it but you never know these days what is true and what isn't. If he was in need of treatment and wasn't getting it then he's probably long dead. Maybe they've had him in a freezer somewhere, ready to wheel out the corpse for a triumphant GWB to end his presidency on.
(like that's gonna make him popular again!)

Well he would have died way back, but the CIA took him to Dubai
to a hospital and fixed him up so he could play his role.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I mean you got to keep him in good health so he can keep working
hard for the rock carvers:

en.wikipedia.org...

They got billions to kill and all to achieve their Bohemian grove fantasy.

Like I said before, I'll be in a cave away from the cities and bases
when the Stealth Cruise missiles with terrain navigation deliver
their guidestone packages.

Good Luck All !

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join