It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden May Die of Kidney Disease in 6 Months, Time Reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Despite the, what seems at first glance, an attempt to kill people's fears of another "attack" by claiming he will soon pass due to medical reasons, these politicians are reminding the people to support the war on terror because he is still alive. Keeping his name in the media sends reminders to those who forget why we are supposedly fighting and to support all decisions made by our government.

So, in case you forgot, support the war on terror .

Uh, not so much.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Duh, of course he initially denied it.
It's more human nature than cultural to try and initially deny anything so catastrophic.
It wasn't until he saw your buddies cheering, celebrating and dancing in the streets that he finally decided to come clean.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What happens when you continue trying to catch your shadow?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

It eventually goes away with the sun.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sooo...is this Osama Bin Laden, or Usama Bin Laden...?

I get so confused...

Besides, didn't Osama die in like 2001, and 2004. What an A-hole, dying again just to show off...

Flame on!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I dont give a stuff , he can die of whatever he likes, just hope its slow n painfull .... no really i seriously mean it! no sympathy from this quarter if u live by the sword n all that .....

I just hope its plastered all over the news on the day he departs this world for his eternal damnation , I will then run into the streets with a union flag and possibly stars n stripes n dance a merry jig like the ignorant pallastinians did when the towers dropped !!! This is one sickening memory i have of that day , seeing that woman waving her flag smiling her toothless smile ! not knowing the reality of what she was doing!
silly cow !!!!!

git

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another effort at feeding disinformation to the deafm dumb and blind. Bin Laden has been dead for years, since early 2002. All of the tapes and videos provided the media were previously recorded mixes and remixes, and the individual we have seen in recent times is a poor double put forth by the CIA and their media coconspirators. Not that any of you could or would do anything about anything but, even a cow being led to slaughter knows something is up.

The Whitehouse, CIA and their coconspirators are preparing to cover their tracks, not limited to the fact that Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11 except to be a pawn of the CIA, as was Ozwald.

I don't mind being hated by most people in the world but it does bother me that most people think Americans are ignorant fools, even if it is mostly true.

Whatever the case, this is one American that has not lost side of the ball and Bush, Kissinger and a long list of others are going to be held accountable in this life or the next.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Dang that name causes so much confusion, that's why it's probably best to refer to him as Bin Laden.
Won't be long before we start calling that "certain special candidate" Ubama.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
I dont give a stuff , he can die of whatever he likes, just hope its slow n painfull .... no really i seriously mean it! no sympathy from this quarter if u live by the sword n all that .....

I just hope its plastered all over the news on the day he departs this world for his eternal damnation , I will then run into the streets with a union flag and possibly stars n stripes n dance a merry jig like the ignorant pallastinians did when the towers dropped !!! This is one sickening memory i have of that day , seeing that woman waving her flag smiling her toothless smile ! not knowing the reality of what she was doing!
silly cow !!!!!

git

He was trained by the CIA, he was financed to produce coup's in other countries.

He said he had nothing to do with 9/11 and the U.S should look to itself.

If we do kill him , we make a martyr of him i hope we do not find him and kill him i hope he dies a normal death.

the U.S will probably drag him out of his CIA funded apartment just before he is due to die naturally and proclaim they have finally caught him, then announce he only has a month to live so as not to punish him directly.

you should never wish any other human being dead, an eye for an eye leaves us all blind.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Sorry fella i do understand what you are saying but , call it what u will , this name makes my flesh crawl and call me what u like but he wants you and i dead ! just because of a fictional book and deity ! Yes just like the Bible and god !

I know i should not wish ill on anyone, i assure you i do not, but , this one man be it CIA make believe or not , has the full force of my hatred for what i believe he has done or his name has done to my countrymen and women and to hundreds if not , thousands of American counterparts. All innocent office workers going about their daily lives earning to keep their families fed !!!

Be he real or not , that name will forever be linked to that pure act of insanity and fanatical idiocy and total disrespect for others, i think u can cut me some slack at least for wanting one name eradicated ???

regards

Git

That day just sickened me and i WILL NEVER forget it

regards

GIT

[edit on 2-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by MrWendal
Yes my proof lies with the fact that he is NOT charged with the 9/11 attacks nor has he ever been charged with the attacks or any charges associating him with the attacks in anyway.

Why are you applying American law logic to this scenario when OBL and his followers do not abide by any law whatsoever?
You demonstrate the perfect example of why the rest of the world hates the US, because they claim we continually try to force our way of life and standards on everyone else.
Osama has already proudly claiimed responsibility for 911, so why continue to defend him?

We can google till we are blue in the fingertips, but your pals at google have an anti US agenda too.
Btw, if he is indeed already dead, you are doing nothing more than martyring him.
Hope you are proud of yourself.
[edit on 2-7-2008 by Alxandro]

I thank you for the best laugh I have had all day. I am very proud of myself thank you. I apply American Law Logic to this, because a) The crime was committed on US soil and b) Under the Constitution of the USA ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL regardless of who they are, where they are from and what religion they may choose to be. Even OBL has a right to his day in court, the right to face his accusers and the right to defend himself. These are the fundamental values that this country was founded on. OBL is not an innocent man by any stretch of the imagination and he is guilty of a variety of things. Guilty of 9/11 though? I dont think so. If he was even a real suspect he would be charged and sought after for the worst Mass Murder in history dont you think?

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by pityocamptes

Duh, of course he initially denied it.
It's more human nature than cultural to try and initially deny anything so catastrophic.
It wasn't until he saw your buddies cheering, celebrating and dancing in the streets that he finally decided to come clean.

Oh this just gets better and better. We are talking about OBL, a man who has never in his life had a problem with accepting responsibility for his other crimes. Has happily bragged about them and explained why he has done the things he has done. Yet now all the sudden he is going to deny he had anything to do with this one attack? Really that just makes no sense at all. OBL is a seasoned and hardened terrorist, there is no doubt in my mind he would have come right out and said, "Hell yes I did and this is why..." if he had in fact done it.

Of course maybe I am way off base here...maybe they really do "hate us for our freedoms" much the same way the Poles hated the Nazis for their's prior to being invaded by the Hitler.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wonder if someone is actually going to feel sorry for him.I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lol nor would i , but i for one wont be sorry , just wish he could take the rest of his fanatical idiots with him

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I thought that he was dying of kidney disease for over a year ago. How is his still hanging in there all this time. We will never know until it really happens and then again they still might just say that he is still alive somewhere just to keep things lively.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bin Laden is dead, and has been dead.

If he isn't dead yet, why hasn't a 6'7" man on a kidney machine been able to be found by spy satelites that can tell the difference between a phillips and flat-head screw on a moving 747?

We ALL need to ask ourselves a simple question, "WHO--WHO befits from the war on terror?"

Not me, not you...unless you work for the Military Industrial Complex.

Seriously, how DUMB are most Americans? Oh wait, I watch "Jay Walking" and want to literally move to a deserted island alone.

I swear, this is so freakin' sad... Fluoride in the water, media conditioning...it's turned most into mind-less followers.

Aldous Huxley with "Brave New World" saw it coming...Jesus, is there any hope for America?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Sorry fella i do understand what you are saying but , call it what u will , this name makes my flesh crawl and call me what u like but he wants you and i dead ! just because of a fictional book and deity ! Yes just like the Bible and god !

I know i should not wish ill on anyone, i assure you i do not, but , this one man be it CIA make believe or not , has the full force of my hatred for what i believe he has done or his name has done to my countrymen and women and to hundreds if not , thousands of American counterparts. All innocent office workers going about their daily lives earning to keep their families fed !!!

Be he real or not , that name will forever be linked to that pure act of insanity and fanatical idiocy and total disrespect for others, i think u can cut me some slack at least for wanting one name eradicated ???

regards

Git

That day just sickened me and i WILL NEVER forget it

regards

GIT

i know what u mean m8.

i want the people responsible to pay also .. .but what we are being fed by the mass media is not true my friend.

i remember the exact time of day , the exact second all this went down ,i beleive it is our generations JFK ( American symbolisom excuse pls in the uk)

We will never forget it , we will always remember.... i know u wish the perps be brought to justice, but at this moment we cannot tell the good guys from the bad, this is what is known as the great awakenimg of humanity.

but please my english friend , never wish for anyone to be destroyed, just like u they have mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, they are capable of love , as u and i are, its just they have been mislead (AS HAVE WE) by propoganda from both sides.

It is far easier to destroy than create .. .this is fact....i hope that you will put the effort into creating your sitution around you.rather than following what u think u should say.

i felt the same as you 10 years ago but the rabbit hole goes much deeper than u think... pls take the time to research the subject ...and remember the most important time in history is NOW!!!! u directly effect what is going on around u , even the smalest view/person can effect the course of human history.

Even tho in the dark recess of my mind i agreee with you, the light must shine!! and at some point, you will realize that if people loved each other like they love thier family , this situation would end.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I personally believe he's been dead for a while now based off of the common knowledge of his kidney disease etc etc.

I think within the next 6 months we will have a report that he is either captured, dead, or was killed in a firefight.

One possible theory is that the capturing or killing of Osama will be reserved for the next incoming president. It would make perfect propaganda "Not only am I better than Bush I caught Osama too!!"

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I 100% ABSOLUTELY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

You are the exact reason why i have always said the u.s. does not have the largest military we are tied for the largest with great gritain, because where they go we go. I and appreciate your men and womens sacrafice for this cause and it has not been easy but you have stood by our side and thank you. You are why my dollars on our next family vacation will be spent in your country. Thank you and my kids thank you and know how your country has helped.

Bush said it best, good vs. evil your with us or against us. innocent civilians die as an intended conciquence and you cheer your evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join