It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden May Die of Kidney Disease in 6 Months, Time Reports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Bin Laden May Die of Kidney Disease in 6 Months, Time Reports

www.bloomberg.com

July 2 (Bloomberg) -- Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden may die of kidney disease within the next six months, Time magazine reported, citing two unidentified U.S. officials.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What's the point of this rumor? Are we supposed to be relieved?

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's all about brand marketing. We keep hearing his name in the media and we will still hold onto that fear.

Makes you think, if they knew all of this. Why can't they catch him. Yea right, because he doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is that Osama #1, 2 or 3???

citing two unidentified U.S. officials.

Really.

Now these two US officials, they have this information but they dont bring him in???

More propaganda

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I hope we get him first!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't know who buys into this business any longer. It seems like a ham-handed propaganda attempt by amateurs.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I thought he'd already died of Kidney failure waaaaaay back?

There was a story long ago - not long after 9/11 if I remember correctly - about him receiving treatment in the UAE towards the end of the Clinton presidency.
Although staff at the hospital confirmed it and identified a staff member at the US embassy as having visited him, the story was later denied.
If true then the obvious embarrassment would sure be reason for some to deny it but you never know these days what is true and what isn't. If he was in need of treatment and wasn't getting it then he's probably long dead. Maybe they've had him in a freezer somewhere, ready to wheel out the corpse for a triumphant GWB to end his presidency on.
(like that's gonna make him popular again!)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did he or did he not already die like 8 times????

What is he? A cat?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
First, I believe he does (or did) exist and was responsible for 9/11. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Second, I see this report as the beginnings of an attempt by the federal government to, one way or another, "cleanse" our pallate of Osama bin Laden. If he's alive, he'll always be a threat, but as long as people believe he's dead, he stops being a huge sword dangling over our heads waiting to drop. I think this will lead to a report that he's dead which will give the feds an excuse to trim back the funding for the war against terroism and provide them with plausible deniability if he ever springs up again, masterminding any future attacks.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
But isn't "Time Magazine" a reputable source?

They are one of the biggest publications and if they say it then it must be true...

Okay, enough lame innocence from me...this is the most lame thing ever. Bin Laden "escapes" detection and capture from the most sphisticated technologies in the world and now we can just let the War on Terror evolve into whatever the U.S. military/political system decides because their icon for the ten minute hate is obsolete....

Whatever....perhaps Time should start reporting real news...like how the Pentagon utilized canned statements from U.S./Military officials to pigeonhole the awareness of the American Population...

But doing so would detract the credibility of the following statement...

From the Original Post
Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden may die of kidney disease within the next six months, Time magazine reported, citing two unidentified U.S. officials. My Emphasis

Good catch, MM and proper responses all around. I am happy to be here at ATS...(I assume you were being sarcastic, anotherdad...
)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
even if bin laden did die his lagacy lives on plus theres all his inbred family to take over the reigns

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

even if bin laden did die his lagacy lives on plus theres all his inbred family to take over the reigns

We kinda built that legacy for him when we used him as our patsy.

His family disowned him years ago.....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Do you work for the cia or somthing? no one really knows the truth

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No not kidding i do hope we capture him before he passes away, if not it's kinda of like a game ending in a tie. I would like to see us reach our goal of bringing him to justice.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto reported that Osama bin Laden had been killed. I believe she was telling the truth and that is why her assassination was ordered.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is so transparent it is laughable.

Let me see if I got this right...we know he is going to die soon, but we don't know where he is?? How do they know he is going to die soon if they do not know his location, status or anything else? Answer: You can't. It is my belief that they have known where he is and have protected him and allowed him to go uncaptured for the purpose of continuing the "War on Terror". Without the boogey man on the loose... there is no reason to be scared. If there is no reason to be scared, there is no "war on terror"

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
No not kidding i do hope we capture him before he passes away, if not it's kinda of like a game ending in a tie. I would like to see us reach our goal of bringing him to justice.

I sure hope you dont mean bringing him to justice for 9/11. After all he was never charged in connection to the attacks of 9/11 because there was no evidence to link him to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just so i know whether or not to even reply to this, Are you under the assumption that we blew up the towers?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Do you have proof there was no evidence linking him? I only ask because I have yet to see anyone make that claim who could back it up without denegrating their entire argument into "Well, if you believe any federal agency, then he was behind it... but if you reject their claims you'll see..." nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If he is able to hold on just a little bit longer until Obama gets elected, Bin Laden may still have a chance.
I wonder if Universal healthcare covers the world?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join