It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel reassurces West: No Iran attack in 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Israel reassurces West: No Iran attack in 2008

www.worldtribune.com

Israeli leaders have sent messages to several Western countries that ruled out an attack on Teheran in 2008. Israel told the governments of Britain, France and the United States that the Jewish state would allow for yet another diplomatic effort to halt Iran's uranium enrichment program.
"There has been alarm in some capitals that Israel will attack Iran over the next few months or even weeks," an Israeli official said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have definetly felt like something was going to happen soon and to me this proves it. Heres why, its like every pro or college coach who gets fired. You can look back to articles a couple of months prior where the GM of the team said, He's are guy he's doing a great job and were going to stick with him. AKA "The dreaded vote of confidence". I think we all just got this from Israel. If they are truly concerned how can they continue to wait? Maybe because we are not ready or unlike popular belief are not war mongers and would rather solve this diplomatically.

www.worldtribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That means they will most likely attack within the next few weeks or month.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only way an attack on Iran from Israel will occur soon is if "something" provokes it from Iran.

It is not politically viable for anyone for this to happen right now. It would crush the US economy and put Israel at great risk and peril.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I think it's been provoked, but agree that we are holding them back. But how long can we hold them?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Someone tell the oil markets so they will take out the huge premium because of this Iranian mess.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Leave it all on Israel now.The United States don't need to get involved in this one at all.Its obvious they don't want a war.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

It will probably be like the Russian-Afgan war when we did'nt go in but provided the afgans enough weopanry to hold them off.

new topics

top topics

join