It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill C51 will be the downfall for natural medication!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
STOP BILL C-51!

For all Canadians who have not heard of this bill, please visit the site below and read up on the rights we will lose to the corruption of Big Pharm.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Gweedy]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would also urge all Americans to review this material as well. It will be a short time before a similar initiative rears its head here as well. Remember this is all backed by the Codex as well. The new classification of what we refer to as 'natural' remedies and supplements seems to be 'poison' according to their reasoning.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Very true. Everyone needs to know this, and understand that other countries may not be far behind...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah it seems they see that people are waking up and are finding natural alternatives that actually work better than the poisons they are sold for billions a year.
There was this site that sold a range of herbal remedies and the FDA shut them down spread rumors about them etc.And I thought yeah sure just another internet vitamin salesmen nothing new.
But then I noticed all these people on forums saying "hey what the heck where have they gone I need more of this n that".
Many people actually wanting to buy more and that it worked and were upset they couldn't get more

I think all these bills are just a blatant deprivation of basic human rights to be able to seek out and find your own remedies for things.I don't know how they could even be considered.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There was a thread about this awhile ago. I said it there..and I'll say it here..
"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the NDP and others will fight this tooth and nail. Big Pharma is going for broke while they believe the window of opportunity is theirs.

I want us to shut the window of opportunity on the hands of Big Pharma.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Something needs to be done
but even if or when they pass this bill
they can all go screw themselves. I'll still going to grow, store and use these natural remedies, and I'll protect that right to the grave.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Should this not be in medical conspiracies ?

What has this got to do with sitx planning ? because people you should already be ahead of the game and be squared away with this stuff...

I am... why are you not ?

This is a medical conspiracy, not a survival issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

sorry, its my first post
i need an admin to put it where it belongs

top topics

join