It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a master key in all of this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

Flouride in the water to inhibit the pineal gland and the unique point of view and gifts that it provides. Yes the government is trying to prevent us from progressing to the next step because it would make their control harder to assert.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by NephraTari

I really think your original idea is a good one - there's something missing - something that connects all this

who knows what - but maybe it will all come together and it will seem so obvious - like after you find Waldo
I have these deep feeling that it will be just like that. The thought that such a piece of knowledge exists, just came to me suddenly which is why I had to pose the question before I lost the concept as I often tend to do when I ignore my intuitions.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Or maybe the crystal skulls have something to do with these keys

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Everyone has their opinions and beliefs when the world will end. 2012 itself is just another belief which we enjoy making a big deal out of.

Just throwing my 2 cents in

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

2012 is not a belief it is a date at which time a very advanced civilization ends the age of the calendar with marking the start of a new age. What some may believe is what the new age will be. but the year itself is not a belief it is a fact of an ancient cultures calendar. What it will mean is all still speculation, but nothing is a belief until you lock in an idea on it and close your mind to all other possibilities. Most people still admit to not knowing what its significance is.. but are trying to understand it. I do not consider that a belief. Only time will tell if the Maya had any real knowledge of things to come that we do not. However considering the accuracy of everything else in which they endeavored... chances are good that we may see something significant.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

well that is possible. I don't know that they could be the key but they could have some part in the key overall. Not much is understood about the crystal skulls.
Lots of theories are rampant but nothing solid has ever been proven about them. They exist.. that is about as much as we know right now.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

I have heard this theory before. it has been brought up many many times by many many people. I just do not buy it 100%. If we created our own reality idealistically the world would not be so screwed up. Everyone would be happy because everyone would create what made them happy. In this theory you do not exist.. only I exist.. you are just a figment of my imagination. Theories like this are very Egocentric and do not really account for alot of variables that are important.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Update!
For anyone that is interested I just picked up the book Supernatural by Graham Hancock and it seems the connection we have been discussing is the main theme of his book. I do not agree with all of his ideas but I think there is definately something there. It is a good start to understanding the possible connections between these various things.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think space time has something to do with us not connecting all of this together. I think linear time some how blocks us from that important connection.

I do feel as 2012 nears the energies around us will get stronger. Perhaps as they do that psychic senses we have will be what tells us what the connection is as I believe those abilities will greatly increase also.

Maybe time is what is wall between us and the answers. Everything else seems to reside outside of time as we know it. How does one think outside of time?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think the master key is the pole reversal. Think about this:

1. Our EM sphere gets trashed, electricity and magnetism die or are useless to try. In time, it becomes tales of mystical powers... magic.

2. The world goes through a serious decline, people killing eachother, utter chaos, perhaps even with some natural disasters thrown in for good measure. Our population goes so far down we're forced back to a primitive time where survival is all that matters.

3. Someone tries to save what happened, to warn future generations. After 25000 years (the current estimate for how long a pole reversal takes) the story of what happened is passed on and changed by those who learn it. Perhaps it's intentional, or perhaps over 25000 years, a story is bound to change. As time progresses, these stories evolve into religions.

Note: Tales of the end time are not necessarily correct, perhaps they're simply how it happened for the last world. For all we know, last time it happened, there was a really bad guy that tricked everyone, and a really good guy came down and saved all the good people.

4. As for aliens, this theory does not reject any theory on aliens. It still leaves a great possibility that other civilizations from this world and others could find us. Any civilizations that survived this cycle before could have made it to space first, and put a base on the moon, or mars, or who knows where.

5. I'm not sure how many elements are on earth, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all of them are, or at least all the ones we know of. Civilizations could have come before us and mastered particle acceleration/collision, and stabilized new elements.

6. On that note, have you ever seen a virus and it's geometric shape? What if viruses are actually tiny bio-engineered nanobots that have evolved through time. We've created living cells for the purpose of energy, what if a civilization created these too, and they've evolved... fireflys? I also know that yes, crystals are geometric, and we know they appear to form naturally. What if the new elements we created, are those necessary for creating crystals, and were actually a power source for another civilization.

It's all speculation of course, but after the research I've done so far, this is the theory I've come up with as it seems the most logical to me.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

while pole reversal may have something to do with 2012, I am scratching my head at how you think it is a key that connects Psychic, UFO activity and paranormal phenomenon. How does it have anything to do with connecting them together? Maybe I am just slow this morning but I did not see a connection in what you said that draws all those things together.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
When we discuss UFO's, Extra-Terrestrials, Underground bases, Dimensional beings, among many other things.. could there be one key piece of this puzzle that when set into place would make all the other pieces fall into place naturally revealing one big clear picture? And if so.. what would that most likely be?

What could that one piece of knowledge be that when we know this one thing for certain it could make us suddenly go.. oh wow, and if that is the case then... "" must be, which suddenly makes this make sense as well and it just continues to dominoe until all these pieces connect into one huge revelation that sets mankind into a sudden awareness and a more enlightened state of being as a result.

Could this be what awaits in 2012? So many theories out there. could 2012 bring the missing piece of the puzzle?

Does such a piece exist?

Thoughts?

It sounds like what you want is a "grand unified theory" of the unknown. But there isn't such a thing, as that would require one to know those things, so they wouldn't be unknown!

Furthermore, why assume all these things must be interrelated in the first place? Even within one of the areas you mention, there may not be a grand unified theory. All of them are fairly controversial topics. For example, with UFOs, they could be just something ordinary, like a bird, and there are cases where this has been reasonably proven, and there may also be cases where they aren't. And in those cases they might not all be the same thing: some may be government/military vehicles, while others seem not to make sense as any sort of vehicle at all and may be a natural phenomenon of some sort, possibly an unknown one (and it may not even be a single phenomenon, and the different natural phenomena may or may not be interrelated), and finally maybe there really are some that are "alien spacecraft". UFO is a very inclusive term by definition, as it is an (U)nidentifiable (F)lying (O)bject, which could be a great deal of things. So even a "grand unified theory of ufology" is seen to be sort of much.

Then we go to psychic powers: nobody has even proven they exist first of all, and even if they do, how does that connect with all the diverse things I mention: how do all those things from birds to alien starships relate to "psychic power" in whatever way you think it might be? And why think other "dimensions"are related to it? We haven't even proven its existence well enough, never mind what mechanism it may operate on.

Finally, what kind of "link" are you thinking of, anyway?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join