It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a master key in all of this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When we discuss UFO's, Extra-Terrestrials, Underground bases, Dimensional beings, among many other things.. could there be one key piece of this puzzle that when set into place would make all the other pieces fall into place naturally revealing one big clear picture? And if so.. what would that most likely be?

What could that one piece of knowledge be that when we know this one thing for certain it could make us suddenly go.. oh wow, and if that is the case then... "" must be, which suddenly makes this make sense as well and it just continues to dominoe until all these pieces connect into one huge revelation that sets mankind into a sudden awareness and a more enlightened state of being as a result.

Could this be what awaits in 2012? So many theories out there. could 2012 bring the missing piece of the puzzle?

Does such a piece exist?

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I'm not sure what to think about 2012 - I've heard so many theories for and against - and it's in the future - so - who knows?

but I've wondered for a long time if all of the anomalous activity in the world - and that's a huge category - isn't somehow connected - maybe there is a key of some kind

once you get past the differences in the ways we interpret and retell our experiences - and if you could get science to take the paranormal seriously - and the people on the paranormal end to be more scientific in their approach - I have a feeling there is a commonality there somewhere

with the direction physics is heading these days - I really think that that's where the answer is

could be that the line between physics and metaphysics will just disappear at some point

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We can't unravel the inner workings of our own government and society, let alone the behavior of a species we only have a bunch of stories about (no offense to those telling the stories).

But when you have "they are here to eat humans" on one side, and "they are here to save us" on the other, and everywhere in between is being shot around as "this is what they are here for."

Personally, the "key" for me is my own observations and insight into the situation. It's not exactly going to work for everyone, but there simply isn't enough out there to really start any "logical" analysis of what is going on.

And until we can start really interacting with said beings from space (we, meaning the public), then there's really not much hope for a "logical" analysis of said aliens.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

See thats what I am wondering. There seems to be a connection between some ET's and UFO's and Dimensions.. Likewise there is a connection between Dimensions and paranormal activity and again there is a connection betwen paranormal activity and Psychic abilities... If all these things are connected... could there be one link.. one key that would open them all up and make you just want to slap yourself in the forehead and wonder why we didn't put it all together sooner?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
frequency, vibration - dimensions

math

the unseen - places where things can exist in a way we can barely even talk about because we just aren't there yet

it could be what brings it all together - or not - I suppose it could go on and on - what we don't know

I love thinking about how we don't know how much we don't know

for things like telepathy - always cracks me up that people believe in radio, or tv

but not see that there might be a way for the energy or information of our thoughts to travel - that our minds couldn't possibly transmit or receive

that's what I meant about metaphysics and physics merging at some point - because what seems like magic now will be common reality later

radiation - atoms - splitting atoms

electricity for crying out loud -

bacteria

when it comes to ghosts - who knows what's going on there? Shadow people?

I know some people - one guy in particular - who I love dearly - that believes in UFOs and aliens - but thinks ghosts are a lot of hooey

he actually used the word hooey

I can't say no to anything

people want proof - but if you can't prove something doesn't exist - then it's all the same thing - phenomena and theory

dismissing something because you don't believe in it - or because there isn't proof - is not scientific

doesn't mean I'm not skeptical - I'm suspicious of everything - even me

but - I really think that there is something that links much of what we're wondering about together - that makes it all possible

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
.. could there be one key piece of this puzzle

If there is one simple key, then this universe is not made up in billions years.
There is no easy way, everything has to work hard, if you believe in those inter galactic spacecrafts, you have to believe it take lots of works and times to build one.

This is no hocus pocus, it is just NOT something you get just by spelling some mantras or sitting lazily so called meditation.

And I don't see FAT aliens around.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think your own observations and insight are the only real answer to anything - in the end

but bouncing ideas off each other, then bouncing more ideas off our ideas - it's only natural

what you mentioned is so true - how interesting is it that out of the same set of conditions - you get one group afraid of the people eating monsters from outer space

AND you get a group looking to the UFO phenomena as our celestial saviors

who can explain the humans?

but I think NephraTari's question is - what the hell IS going on here - and is it connected in some way?

some understandable way?

and in place of logic - with subject matter like this - maybe all we have are our stories - and whatever meaning we assign them - and the fact that we're all here arguing it back and forth, over and over

like all the different parts of one mind trying to come to some kind of conclusion

what if we never interact with them at all - ever? does it mean they don't exist?

do they exist only because we consider the possibility?

is imagination useless?

maybe logic has no place in this kind of discussion - and science just doesn't get this one - yet

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Originally posted by NephraTari
.. could there be one key piece of this puzzle

If there is one simple key, then this universe is not made up in billions years.
There is no easy way, everything has to work hard, if you believe in those inter galactic spacecrafts, you have to believe it take lots of works and times to build one.

This is no hocus pocus, it is just NOT something you get just by spelling some mantras or sitting lazily so called meditation.

And I don't see FAT aliens around.

You are really missing the point here, it is not a question of how to get through space easy.. it is about understanding those things which right now are a mystery to us.
Its about the fact that if UFO's and Aliens are connected to Dimensions, and Dimensions are connected to Paranormal Phenomenon and Paranormal Phenomenon are connected to Psychic Abilites.. then perhaps somehow there is something that connects all of these things together and in finding that something we will find a key that unlocks our understanding of these things.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like your looking for the "Theory of everything" in the conspiracy world. I've tried to mentally link things together, but when we don't know which parts are overexagerated myths and what is partly true it is a futile task.

Imagine if we with one stroke could link a lot of the events in human history to a few happenings. I bet those are so close guarded and covered up that revealing them will take more than us and the generation to come to put together.

It's an interesting train of thought though. Somehow intuitively it could make sense... its just... how?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Sounds a bit like your looking for the "Theory of everything" in the conspiracy world. I've tried to mentally link things together, but when we don't know which parts are overexagerated myths and what is partly true it is a futile task.

Imagine if we with one stroke could link a lot of the events in human history to a few happenings. I bet those are so close guarded and covered up that revealing them will take more than us and the generation to come to put together.

It's an interesting train of thought though. Somehow intuitively it could make sense... its just... how?

Perhaps I am.. would be incredible if it were possible.. I am just curious how many think that it is possible such a piece of knowledge might exist?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
f

for things like telepathy - always cracks me up that people believe in radio, or tv

but not see that there might be a way for the energy or information of our thoughts to travel - that our minds couldn't possibly transmit or receive

that's what I meant about metaphysics and physics merging at some point - because what seems like magic now will be common reality later

radiation - atoms - splitting atoms

I know some people - one guy in particular - who I love dearly - that believes in UFOs and aliens - but thinks ghosts are a lot of hooey

he actually used the word hooey

Telepathy seems elementary when you put it in those terms and yet people still have a hard time accepting its reality.

Your friend that believe's in aliens but not ghosts.. that makes no sense to me. Of course I suppose if someone took christianity to its strictist teaching they might convince themselves the soul is stuck in the body until the "rapture" that seems like the most out there idea of all and yet people will believe that with no proof whatsoever.

I find that strange.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Very nice thread.I think there is a key to it all and its all related.I just dont think we have the ability to put it all together at the moment.For example I was checking out some EVP's that a woman by the name of Debbie Caruso recorded.If this is true and thats a big if the evp voices on some of the recordings seem to suggest that the "spirits" are using some kind of device to communicate.If thats true then can it be that Ms Caruso has made contact with another dimension they call heaven? Thats just a small example of the many mysteries that are out there.We have to just sit back and wonder what if and how come for the time being. Here is a link to Ms. Caruso's web site Link check out the section called live radio sweeps you will see or listen to what I mean by the "spirits communication with a device or something.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Very nice thread.I think there is a key to it all and its all related.I just dont think we have the ability to put it all together at the moment.For example I was checking out some EVP's that a woman by the name of Debbie Caruso recorded.If this is true and thats a big if the evp voices on some of the recordings seem to suggest that the "spirits" are using some kind of device to communicate.If thats true then can it be that Ms Caruso has made contact with another dimension they call heaven? Thats just a small example of the many mysteries that are out there.We have to just sit back and wonder what if and how come for the time being. Here is a link to Ms. Caruso's web site Link check out the section called live radio sweeps you will see or listen to what I mean by the "spirits communication with a device or something.

I will give it a listen.. believe it or not I had something that could be considered an EVP years ago but I can assure you it was anything but heavenly. It was not invited and it was unexpected and at the time I had no idea what an EVP was.. it scared everyone that heard it enough that it was eventually destroyed without my knowledge by someone looking out for me.

Even the radio station DJ's that we played it for had no explanation for how it got there.

I will give her examples a listen and let you know how they compare to what I experienced firsthand.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok tricky I have listened to her site. I can tell you that what I heard was nothing like that. I really do wish I still had that recording.

Maybe it was not an EVP.. maybe it was something else.. I really can't say.. but i can tell you it was very clear. not at all like what I just heard on that website.

Here is a link to the thread in Paranormal that I discussed my experience.

My thread

Perhaps you should make a thread in the paranormal forum and have the membership give opinions on her website and get a collective response.

If my experience was NOT an EVP ... I just do not know how else to explain it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That would be great thanks btw I didnt mean to derail this great thread,but the talk about other dimensions and what not got me thinking about evps. One of the evps from Ms.Caruso son who passed away said something about we are living on two worlds.Which made me think about something I heard about the "veil" that divides the worlds or dimensions is thinning.Perhaps 2012 is when the "veil" comes down an aliens are here to witness it.Now I have no inside info on this nor do I have any proof.Its just a thought

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That is possible. I believe that that exist in upper dimensions have the ability to see and act in all dimensions from their level and below. Hence 4th dimensional beings can see and manifest on the 3rd and 4th dimensions.. but we cannot see them because we can only see the 3rd dimension.. or perhaps what we see of them is not a true picture of what they are because we see them through the 3rd dimension. I have a feeling if we ascend many things will be more clear to us.. we will suddenly see and understand things that are just impossible for us to grasp right now with our limited point of view.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree with that 100%.And perhaps once we get to that point then these so called aliens will make their presence known to all of us and not just a select few.As of right now I dont think the masses can handle that,but once we reach that level of understanding the world that we once knew will come to an end.Thats what I think the whole 2012 world comming to an end thing could mean.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I believe that that exist in upper dimensions have the ability to see and act in all dimensions from their level and below. Hence 4th dimensional beings can see and manifest on the 3rd and 4th dimensions..

It seems logical that a 4th dimensional being would be indescernable from "God." Such an entity could be responsible for UFOs, Bigfoot, near death-experiences, you name it!

Certainly science continues to look for ways to prove string theory, which validates the existence of higher dimensions... However, proving higher dimensions is not the same as proving the existence of an invisible entity programming anomalies into our reality.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The only ´master key´I can think of is the philosphical standpoint that nothing is separate. We are all aspects of the same being. The aliens, the conspiracies, indeed our very selves are just one single thing.

Now that I write this it makes a lot less sense than in my head.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
since everything that exists, exists in duality as in opposites
i submit this link for your casual scan and contemplation...

www.mendosa.com...

Chorus to 'Deteriorata':
You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here
and whether you can hear it or not
the Universe is laughing behind your back.

Chours to 'Desiderata'
You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars,
you have a right to be here and whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

both are valid and operational constants...and inseperable
that imho is the 'general Master Key' which the adepts & gurus & elders have access to...

only the consciousness of the cosmos knows & keeps the Master Key
have a nice day...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join