It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing Antigrav TV Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the commercial Boeing is running right now with the little kid playing with the CG spaceship and it says, "We're stronger than gravity"?

Or something like that, but I just thought it was ironic that it is probably Boeing that is working on all the antigrav technology for the US government.

Maybe it's a softening tactic.

DC

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Boeing made announcements even back in 2002 that they were working on anti gravity propulsion.

I guess its about time for one of their projects to be unveiled.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I made an article on it here...

stuffucanuse.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
oh that's very interesting. can someone give some info about when they announced theywere working on it? maybe they have this comercial on the web? i'll look!

EDIT: your post wasn't there when i started to type, netchicken. damn my slow typing. thanks though... even though you didn't know i asked.

EDIT 2: in the link you provided, netchicken, it looks like the sort of effect produced when a plane goes supersonic. i thought the b2 was subsonic? was i wrong?

[Edited on 3/7/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

[Edited on 3/7/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No, you were right, the B-2's flight envelope is firmly subsonic, probably high subsonic region. However, you can get condensation clouds forming along your wings and airframe with certain atmospheric conditions. Often happens at low levels, high speed & humidity. I've seen a B-52 do exactly the same thing, so go figure. You also know about compressibility effects, I'm sure - you don't have to be at Mach 1 to get them.

There's been many a thread on this one! Here's one which you can find to be of great use.

The B2 Electrogravitic Technology Research Project

>EDIT<

OK, I've updated this link here. Got my copy-pastes mixed up!

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Lampyridae]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lampyridae... thanks, i didn't think of that at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
well that's not a huge surprise. the u.s military has been trying to get some anti-grav stuff for awhile now and with all the new tech available, it would probably be here in a few years

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
cmdrkeenkid,

No worries, mate. I was a bit confused myself when I first saw that.

join