It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Prepared for the Great Regression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No, it's not a typo. What we are about to experience as a people, should in no way be called the next 'Great Depression'...

We are about to enter "The Great Regression".

We as a people (at least those who do not wipe their soft white bottoms with the useless Dollar) need to prepare to live as those who first invaded this land from the Native Americans.

A harsh, but simple life...

If you don't agree with me now... Just wait until winter (for those who live in the North)...

If you do not begin to start thinking like a survivor, you will have to choose between Oil to warm your homes or Food to feed your children...

Extreme? I think not.

Now... Tell me... Are you prepared? Or do I have to worry about you come knocking on my door for Food in the Winter?

What's your story?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You want my story? Here it is.

I've always had the survivor mentality. But funny thing happened after I joined ATS.

I began a journey into survivalism that knows no end. Six months ago I gave away the furniture in one of my bedrooms to accommodate my survival supplies. My dining room is filled with more supplies. Even my garage is packed.

I have everything from the most primitive cooking items to propane and wood stoves. I have matches, lighters and flint. I have heavy cast iron pots to cook in.

Got to go potty? I've got that worked out too.

The sun has become my best buddy. I was amazed at the things I can do with solar power without spending much money. I can charge my cell phone, charge my rechargeable batteries to operate my c-pap machine, my nebulizer,have lights in my house and yard.

I won't go into the other supplies I've accumulated. My home is my fortress and I shall defend it with my life and am capable of doing so.

If it had not been for ATS I would not be prepared for the coming chaos.

Even if nothing happens I can always use what I have. It's a win/win situation.

Thank you for worrying about us all. You can now rest your mind concerning this old country girl. I'm ready and will survive.

Hopefully your message will touch others and they will prepare also. Time is running out.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've always had a "survivor" mentality, too (like the other poster says).
And I pride myself in knowing all kinds of tips.

But that doesn't mean I am going to prepare for anything that isn't the good life - nay, the BEST of lives.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yahoooooooooooooo! Country Girls ROCK!!!!!

I've got one of my own and there is nothing better in the world than a Country Girl.

That's great! I'm so happy for you. You took your life BACK and started working for the person that matters most.

YOU!!!!

We WILL Survive... One person at a time.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Whatever works for you! As long as your thinking. That's all that matters.

Thank you for contributing!

top topics

join