It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Obama an Occultist?' and other occult thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
is Obama successful due to superior Occult skills?

looks like a damn fine sigil to me....

Can Discarnate Entities Be Xeroxed?

reproduce the jars of solomonic tradition, use information age techs to download a copy of the entities as if they were an MP3, then perform a ritual to open the jars and release the copies, being essentially perfect clones.

model: discarnate entities can be handled in the same way as any data in a computer, when evoked they are copied from a master file, like a p2p transfer.

this should work for servitors, egregores, even godforms, if there is enough bandwidth...

Chaos Journalism

Organic Interviewing: ask subject of interest to make a list of topics of interest. a short one.
Examine them based on each others experiences. this is a form of Relative Interrogation.

the interviewer and subject engage in a natural dialog, using 'resonance' as a focal point.

What Is Laughter?

[concerning an interview of Borman on Lewis Black's 'History of the Joke']

The import of the moments of crying and laughter , or extremes of merriment and sorrow, how they move us, in that they break the calm and robotic regularity of life and consciousness.

moments of Zen, of true wakefullness. these are how you truly communicate.

without this internal displacement, you will never truly be conscious, never truly ALIVE.

I would like to incorporate this into a story or a film or graphic novel, both these extremes. I think that's why movies like American Beauty, Boondock Saints, Donnie Darko, Gangs of New York, even Resevoir Dogs or the Fountain are so powerful.

a Message to Pagans

theoretical black magick research and black magickal simulations should be used to research and develop tools and techniques of magickal defense.

just saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I tend to be weary of majick, because reality is a very fragile thing

Here's kind an example scenario....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I only use magick techs for self development.

any other theoretical research is for my own fun.

I think in a truly Chaotic World of Quantum Physics, the world is too unpredictable for magick to ever really be a repeatable predictable phenom.

we can change things, even by just observing them, but I don't think we can play god to the degree Crowleyans or Chaotes think possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Obama an occultist? Sweet. He's got my vote.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
btw- what kind of crazy-ass show is that???

I wish it was on when I was a kinder...

top topics

join