It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sister says blood was taken from her finger at night by a white light.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My sister told me last night in confidence that a long time ago, probably 20 years or so, she woke up in the middle of the night with pain in her finger. When she woke up a white ball of light was near her finger and it rushed out the window, and she was left with the tip of her finger bleeding like when you get your blood tested, and it left a scar.

My brother in law was asleep next to her but when she freaked out he woke up but the ball of light had already gone out the window according to her story.

She said she never told anyone for fear of people thinking she was crazy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I recently awoke to an orb hovering above my head with what looked like a dark cloud next to it and then something else caught my eye and there was a child or short person/form next to my bed and then I either passed out with fright or couldn't handle whatever was happening I just remember being scared and closing my eyes. I then woke up the next morning like nothing happened. I remember feeling like the orb was good and maybe protecting me from the dark cloud. ??? I didn't know what to think. I do know that I remembered it a few days later and not that morning. That really freaked me out. This is one of the main reasons I began checking out this site. I haven't started a thread about it because it is so crazy. I know what I saw and I know it was not an illusion. It looked like an irradescent undulating bubble of light.

Since then on two seperate occasions now my daughter who is nearly four has told me an orange/yellow light has "sneeked up on me," and "flew over me." I did not tell her what I saw. I also have capture many orbs that look just like what I saw in MANY pictures. I KNOW it is not dust... maybe it is Dust.

I also had my name called out to me in the light of day, 7:30 in the morning. So disconcerting I left me house. It was a woman's voice and did sound "nice" though. ??? I assure you I am not mentally ill nor am I imagining this.

Your post is the first I have heard of a similar encounter as mine so that is why I decided to respond with my experiences. Please ask your sister if what she saw looked like a bubble and if how she felt towards it other than fear.

I have a theory that the paranormal and what we call extraterrestrial are connected.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
My sister told me last night in confidence

lol she made a mistake huh?

But seriously, pain can cause weird things. She might have cut it in her sleep, had a white ball in front of her from the pain. Blood testing from the fingertips doesn't leave a scar, it it would have been something else. (At least the way we do it)...

That is my guess, she might had cut it on something in her sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does she have any anomalies in her blood? Since she is remembering this event..something must be changing in the blood system.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes those white little baseball or softball sized orbs have intelligence, they are the hairbringers of information, have had one visit me in my dreams woke up and a white orb turned on the light then took off, I ran after it to touch it, it told me not to. I think it might have given me a jolt of electricity if I would have.

Intelligent they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What do you suppose they are up to? You said harbringers... so you think they are prepping us for our future? Do you think they are visiting everyone or just some?

...searching for truths...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was lying in bed reading one day when I was, oh, 16ish and a golf ball sized ball of light flew in through the window at the head of my bed and casually floated across the room out the other window. Figured it was some bizarre ball lighting deal or something.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So I was cruising ATS and found this thread in which you, rocksarerocks, say this:

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Everything you posted is complete BS. There is no proof anywhere around you of aliens currently visiting or visiting us in the past. There is none. Ask anyone to provide it, and they cannot. All they can provide are fake videos and fictional papers written by men with great imaginations, or complete hoaxers like John Lear who claim things and never have any evidence to back themselves up.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by rocksarerocks]

in response to belief of alien existence. And a member responded with this:

So are you saying that your SISTER is a liar? According to your story on that thread, she has evidence worthy of further investigation. How do you feel about that? Or was it 'made up by a man with great imagination'?

-Or was it 'made up by a man with great imagination'?

I think that is a very good question seeing as I just divulged a very personal experience in your thread and I would hope that you are not playing me and other ATS members for fools (and your sister for that matter). Please explain yourself.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You posted that remark at 8:57 am on the other thread and then proceeded to start this thread at 9:01. So I get it; you invented a little story to see what the response would be. Well... did you get the response you were hoping for?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
o wow dunno what to say about that

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Your right, I just checked it all out time wise. It looks like a setup to me. I`m surprised he doesn`t get banned for this. I doubt if you get a responce from him after this.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am not one to "see" or "hear" stuff, yet i was visited by a white light, about the size of a .50 cent coin (remember those?) which hovered right above my abdomen...I quickly woke my husband up and i was screaming, "Look Look! Do you see that light"? He turned over, and i could see it still over my abdomen, but he did not see anything.

I will never forget it as long as i live. It was so close to my eyes and it was misty inside.

I have never been able to sleep in a dark room after that little episode.

BTW, it woke me up- then as i sat there shocked, and i was pleading with it to leave, it wouldnt leave.
I remember i went back to sleep, but that's not like me, i dont know how i was able to fall asleep again!!
Now i know i was fully awake during all this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I remember i went back to sleep, but that's not like me, i dont know how i was able to fall asleep again!!

That is exactly how I felt about it. But the orb I saw was about the size of my head.? You said misty... for me it was like looking at a very large colorful bubble (like from a child's bubble wand) except it emmitted light. SOOO weird.

It is so comforting to know others have seen these.

Do you think it was healing you? That's crazy, I know, but it all is...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by anyone

Your right, I just checked it all out time wise. It looks like a setup to me. I`m surprised he doesn`t get banned for this. I doubt if you get a responce from him after this.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by FiatLux]

I suppose he won't return. I did feel the need to say something, though, seeing as I put myself out there with my story. I am glad to see that people care. Rocksarerocks I am sure probably never expected his results.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
t was a bright white light but within it there was a mist, movement- weird!

This was almost immediatly after i gave birth to my first son

BTW, another funny thing, my son was born with bright carrot Red hair

Nobody we know in either family has this type hair...my husband has dark hair and so do i.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes! It was moving on the inside like it was wet.? My littlest was about 10 mo.? She was born with blond hair and brown eyes and we have brown hair.
His mom has blond? I don't know if that's a connection. But nonetheless is is crazy how similar the stories. I don't sleep in the dark either.

I don't know. I wonder how many others have this experience? Thanks so much for being brave and sharing.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe we should make a separate thread about oddball offsprings!!!!!

I love my son, i was just being funny, but i do wonder if there is a connection?? My son almost looks Nordic, while i am Cuban and my husband is American, but with dark hair and eyes.

AND yes! Inside the ball of light was a moving mist, swaying, and it almost looked like a waterfall.....

[edit on 3-7-2008 by dgtempe] I'm editing again to add one more fact. My son David is HIGHLY PSYCHIC- to the point where i will ask him if my trip will be safe and he will give me the go-ahead look.
HE is definatly special.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by dgtempe]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes it is a running joke around here about our daughter's blond hair and I am sure that is just a coincidence. Unless of course these orbs think it's funny to mess around with hair color.

My eldest daughter I would say is "sensitive" as well. She is still very young (almost 4) yet she comes up with very adult things that are hard to explain. Just her sense of awareness about these lights is somewhat eery.

Have a happy 4th! We are off to the cabin.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've been reading alot of threads the past couple of days about these pesky lights.

Lights taking blood, lights trying to abduct people.

From now on, i'm eating my nachos in the dark. I don't want any lights trying to take them.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah well I am not trying to tell a story that I fabricated. I was told this by my sister and I'm just passing it along. I never claimed it was factual except for she told me it happened. Other than that, it could be complete BS. I have no idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join