It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend's recurring dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Now any of you who recognize my screen name know that I usually don't post anything at all unless I really feel it is worth my time to type it, and yours to read it. At the insistence of a friend of mine, coupled with my own desire to share this, I have chosen to relate a dream my friend had.

A tiny bit of background about my friend, who could be the subject of an entire thread in itself (which I have debated posting, but have not)...one of the most interesting people I've ever met. My friend has had strange experiences for her whole life and at this point takes it all in stride as normal. I have only experienced two things while with her: the interesting fact that when she thinks negative or angry thoughts, she can activate a radar detector to detect a K-band signal (being an electronics geek and amateur radio experimenter, I find that more than slightly intriguing), which has occurred with several different brands and models of detectors (wish I owned a 10+GHz frequency counter!!); and how she was once visiting me and she kept seeing a male ghost doing clownish antics until it was distracting her so much that she confronted it and it informed the man that he was quite deceased of this earth and that nobody but her could see him, at which point she said he simply disappeared and never came back.

Anyhow, I digress...

She just told me that she has had the same dream for about the past two weeks, each time it gets longer, until last night she believes she experienced it to the end. She said it comes in flashes, like many of her visions do, but she is able to link them together.

The dream is that there is some kind of bird flu being transmitted throughout the population, however it is not publicly announced until the situation is so bad that there is not much that can be done. She got the impression that the general public had about one year to live from when the announcement was made. Two other images that may be related, are that some people were able to find shelter underground, and the number 120 kept being significant. She thinks there may be 120 underground shelters, or only 120 people per shelter, or something along those lines.

That is all I got in a short, middle-of-the-night phone call, I am hoping she will share more later today.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi there "therainmaker"

Certainly interesting. I'm sure this will be peak the interest of those interested in illuminati/government population control theories.

I have experienced a couple of 'prophetic' dreams myself. I hope you keep us posted on any further information your friend can share.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
She said it comes in flashes, like many of her visions do, but she is able to link them together.

What are her other predictive visions that have some to pass?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Perhaps the number 120 means the number of days from the time of her public announcement of her dream. This would take us to November of this year, which is the normal time of the start of the flu season in our country.
Cat Man

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
OK folks I was able to follow up with her on the dream, it took a while but we finally sat down and I took some notes.

First of all, I asked her what she has seen or felt in the past that has come to be true. She said mainly just ordinary things, like she would see a person's face and then the next day she would see the person face to face or get a call on the phone. Once she had a recurring dream for a few days, of driving an unfamiliar car that felt too small for her and she didn't like how the controls were not all within easy reach (she is very tall). The next day she totaled her car, then went away for a weekend to a friend's camp. When she came back her mother had surprised her by buying her a car, which had the exact same interior and setup as she had seen/experienced in her dreams.

Okay onto the recent dreams...

She had someone telling her about some nanotechnology that was put into foods, she believes it was a new kind of fat that was embraced by the weight-conscious crowd. The health nut in me wonders if this could be related to perhaps increased awareness of the benefits of omega 3-6-9 fatty acid supplementation, or sesame oil. The nano chips, or whatever they were, enabled "them" to remotely activate the devices to make someone "drop dead."

She also saw a one-world government (keep in mind this person has no idea I visit this site or have interest in such topics, she came to me with this dream just to get my opinion) that was made possible by killing 70% of the earth's population with man-made virii. The numbers 20 and 70 had to do with who survived and who died; she believe the number 20 had to do with survivors, and 70 with those who would perish. This came at a different time than the 70% figure I reference above so she's not sure if that is one and the same.

Also the number one, which she believes had to do with time, possibly one year is all we have left, or one year in which to put a stop to things before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's always a case of "posting this for a friend" Why the hell do these people never just open an account and post it?

And if she is real and you did get a "middle of the night call" Dude, I think shes looking a ride

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
First thing I would ask "your friend" about her dream is their anything in them that she wouldn't normally see in a real life situation. What I mean by this is when someone has a real prophetic dream most of the time there will be no toasters with wings flying by or trees talking to you etc...

Make sure you ask her if anything occured in her dreams that could indicate this, no matter how small the occurrence may have been. Anything out of place could indicate it was just a dream and nothing more.

And one more thing, I have to agree with InterWeb here. If a girl calls you in the middle of the night talking about her dreams, I would recommend you get your backside over there right away!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by tinfoil hatter]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by tinfoil hatter]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ah, you are absolutely right, it sounds odd to be talking about middle-of-the-night phone calls, I should have explained that I work the overnight shift and she was very bothered when she awoke from the dream, and knew I would be the only person who wouldn't be bothered by a call at that hour.

I plan on sitting down with her again sometime this week to get more info.

We live in the Adirondacks, I'm talking REMOTE country, as in 1/2 hour to 40 minute drive to the nearest store or gas station, 3 miles to the nearest point with any cell phone service (and that's with a 2W vehicle repeater and 9dB gain antenna), no mail delivery, no paved roads, etc., so most people don't have the 'net at home; this woman does not.

I am either silly or overindulgent because I pay to have satellite service, and yes I admit it's mainly just to sell on eBay and peruse ATS and a few other forums I am on--- I wish I could say I paid crazy prices for satellite internet service for work-related stuff, but that's just not the case!

new topics

top topics

join