It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Wish That We Show Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ive read a lot of bunk here at ats.. but this about takes the cake... sounds like a used car dealer.. making a pitch... just a long boring one.. this kid could use a little help with his spelling also..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting OP.

Actually a great read, recommend it to anyone with an open mind (and heart). I definitely learn't from it, truth OR fiction.

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Personally, my life's experiences have led me to believe that this is real. This message is from the Sirians. Anyone wanting further information about it should google "George Kavassilas" as he is a representative of the Sirians and talks a lot about this whole subject.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I dont trust any outside source that tells me what is good or bad.

Good aliens? Bad aliens?

sounds like manipulation to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
PLease help mankind they are so "dumbed down" by design it is sooooooooo hard to get through!!! they need a "wake -up call" LOve and Light-Heather

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I call him the "Aussie Alex"

Z

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
But if they have a better technology's than us then why cant they just break all the governmental bonds and give the ignorant people a strong reason to believe in them. i don't believe in that message 100% but it might be so that someone else just wanted to spread the awareness about their existence. i dont think The writer wasted time for nothing

[edit on 25-7-2008 by XxibelievexX]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've read it before. If the source is off-planet, its from the groups connected to Siria, or the Pleaidians (groups I really believe are from Andromeda according to accounts in South America of them helping the villagers by healing them), therefore our names are symbols. Theres no harm in saying yes, with the reservation that you are saying yes to a true positive et, as opposed to some trick by a fallen one. Yes, with our free will intact, a mentorship program would be appreciated, providing its truly et. Even if its wishful thinking on the part of the channeler, its so positive that if enough people said yes, the real positive guys may be listening.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

They already have. It happened yesterday, Earth has been conquered. We missed it.

I'm just kidding. The only thing that has conquered people is ourselves. There is peace but not like most of us understand it. It's a peace associated with servant-hood. Giving ones life up for something greater then ourselves.

I read this "Do you whish we show up" document and my answer was "do you really want to show up?" Because I know my Faith in Christ will not change and if they really want to get to know me then it's possible they might get to know Christ. Are the Aliens prepared?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why was this removed?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Regarding "Do you wish that we show up?", I present this thought experiment:

The "Supreme Being" would have boosted telepathy in the transmit direction only while downplaying any receive possibilities.

Evolution would have favored the inevitable appearance of a transmit capability looking for something that could receive it rather than vice-versa. Initially evolved systems would be crude and have favored loud transmitters and incrementally sophisticated receivers much later. This is a very difficult and complicated stage of evolution which comes very late in the development of organic and other life systems.

Telepathy could be considered a grotesque and extreme invasion of privacy. God's initial design to sort through good and bad virtual souls requires a virtual machine playing field where free choice is possible. God's ability to make a fair assessment of our ability to choose right from wrong is impaired if he knows we feel that our thoughts are being recorded. Therefore we can assume he designed and desires our thoughts to remain private, at least in the initial plan.

Subversion of free will through the use of and common knowledge of telepathy could have an inherently evil motive. Any message of this nature real or pretended coming from any suspected extra terrestial source might want to coax the following responses from us:

1) We assume benevolence and therefore neglect to prepare adequately for our defense.
2) That our thoughts are readable and therefore any defense preparations are moot.

The telepathy card could therfore also be a bluff to support point two.

This could be about any of our resources, for example, our water.

We should not assume military disadvantage. A reasonable scenario is a great deal of technological overlap with some uniqueness for both sides. A lack of blatant appearance or bold offensive strike as yet could simply mean that they are still in the process of target selection and/or not absolutely convinced yet that they will not take unacceptable losses. Their creation of and dependence on sterile living conditions through the creative mastery of microwaves in antagony with our extremely aggressive and diverse biofilms probably presents some extraordinary challenges for them.

The gamma flashes of trinity and hiroshima took about a light year to reach the nearest scout ship or probe. As the multiple and expanding spheres of energy we were creating in the 40's and 50's advanced in all directions around us more of them became earth aware and bound.

To err on the side of optimism? we can suppose the Large Hadron Collider is a planet killer and they just want to help us out. But on the flip side, it is possible the LHC is purposed to give us a fighting chance.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is interesting. I'm new here and started a thread just recently about my experience. I am a spiritual medium and I don't know if that's believed in or not here. I was thinking just before I saw this thread if aliens are telepathic, then can a medium communicate with them the same way I can with spirits? Would the vibrations be too different?
I know that chaneling isn't perfect, not for a human on Earth. It's like telepathy only we have no real knowledge on how to interpret it well. My spirit guides use a lot of english words but also send me thoughts, images, symbols, and feelings that I have to interp-so it's not always perfect. I have been working with teh public doing readings since age 18 and started as a child in general. I am well known in my city so I won't give away my site, column, or any personal things..I don't think they would accept aliens yet...They are still learning about their own spiritual selves, so not ready for others.

Anyways, I wonder if it would work?
Of course I'll probably try it for myself if I work up the courage. I won't post it unless told or asked too-b.c I know as a channeller it isn't worth much to anyone else. Especially since no person here knows my accuracy.
(oh actually i could share the links to my site and column in a PM perhaps? as long as it's not shown publicly.).

Maybe this is the way for me to gain more understanding.
though, I suppose I wouldn't know who to contact..maybe my guides will know.

well, I'm at your disposal if you wish to take part in my 'experiment' lol.
If yah don't believe in psychics, no probs

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
they are obviously more advanced than humans, so if they were really evil, they would have already conquered the earth..wouldn't they?

Just to toss around the other side of the coin: what if...these beings are held by some Galactic Law that prevents them from actually doing anything to us.... unless INVITED.

Kind of makes me think of the (classic) movie "Fright Night..the main vampire could not harm them unless he was INVITED into the home by the "man of the house".... just food for thought ..('your sooo cool Brewster') ...be careful whom you INVITE for dinner...there are wolves about.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is what I learned about aliens from this article/manifesto/whatever it is:

They are British!

Quote from article: "What event could radically modify this inertia that is typical of any civilisation ?"

Their grammar is awful!

Quote from article:"Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet."

My conclusion? Most likely not the real thing. I feel like a real alien declaration would be done John Galt style and it would make you drop your jaw and feel chilled to the bone as every channel on television, radio, and Yahoo! News turned to the same broadcast...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anybodybutme
This is interesting. I'm new here and started a thread just recently about my experience. I am a spiritual medium and I don't know if that's believed in or not here. I was thinking just before I saw this thread if aliens are telepathic, then can a medium communicate with them the same way I can with spirits? Would the vibrations be too different?
I know that chaneling isn't perfect, not for a human on Earth. It's like telepathy only we have no real knowledge on how to interpret it well. My spirit guides use a lot of english words but also send me thoughts, images, symbols, and feelings that I have to interp-so it's not always perfect. I have been working with teh public doing readings since age 18 and started as a child in general. I am well known in my city so I won't give away my site, column, or any personal things..I don't think they would accept aliens yet...They are still learning about their own spiritual selves, so not ready for others. why call yourself a spiritual medium is that not a term from econs ago its 2008 ??? you know they will come to you when you are ready to hear them,,,,,,,,, we are all aliens, imaging how we would look to a mouse a frog a crocodile..................... guides aliens all the same but on different vibrational frequencies.......... the way you get your message is whats right for you and so there for it must be perfect
namaste

Anyways, I wonder if it would work?
Of course I'll probably try it for myself if I work up the courage. I won't post it unless told or asked too-b.c I know as a channeller it isn't worth much to anyone else. Especially since no person here knows my accuracy.
(oh actually i could share the links to my site and column in a PM perhaps? as long as it's not shown publicly.).

Maybe this is the way for me to gain more understanding.
though, I suppose I wouldn't know who to contact..maybe my guides will know.

well, I'm at your disposal if you wish to take part in my 'experiment' lol.
If yah don't believe in psychics, no probs

[edit on 21-8-2008 by serin sister]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XxibelievexX

If you do not accept self-responsibility, and you allow somebody to come in and "save" you, you do not permanently evolve.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You can laugh about me, but this feels real to me. I would usually describe myself as mildly interested and mostly amused about all the "alien" stuff that's circulating on the Internet. This one gave me goose bumps... and I usually trust my intuition.

BTW, if you're interested, I said "Yes," but with the caveat "IF you're in alignment with the Creator."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
..... remember, evil will often appear as a helpful and beautiful light......... never shows its true colors until you take the bait first.

This has not been my experience in my decades of existence in this mortal coil.

I was going to post a thread on this but searched first and so I am here and bumping.

My thoughts:
do you want us to appear?

thinking about that having read that an hour ago.

fear about the unknown, I do,
but yet I seek it obsessively.

which comes first,
the proof of alien life or the proof of conscious alien life here on Earth?

edit:

just found a thread debunking some of the video to me but not totally sold. Must get to bed so find it on your own maybe.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mandroid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join