It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI something just doesn't add up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Buds84.. do you ever photograph or film any of these alien craft. If so can I see them. If not, would you please do it and send me a copy. That would be awesome to see something definitive.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yes I actually I just recently took video of a UFO last night as I recently got a video camera. I have been seeing them for a couple years now.
I will U2U you and will post it in the "Starlike UFO thread"
I just need to get the wire that connects my video cam to my PC so I can put the video on my computer

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Thank you. Where do you live? Why do you think there are more alien craft in your area than in other parts of the world?

DUH, I just saw that you lived in Toronto.

How often do you see craft.. everyday?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
every night as long as as its not cloudy.
if you read the other thread "Starlike objects" you will notice there are around a lot its just that you have to really look hard not just expect one to pop out in front of you.
My little theory on why there are lots over my city is that if they are abducting people and not just observing, then Toronto is a prime spot for human test subject. It is very multicultural here with tons of people from every race and country piled up in one city, if I was a Alien scientist looking for a verity of humans to test on it would make sence to stay in one spot where all races are living rather than having to travel all over.

But who knows what there really doing.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree that something doesn't add up. I've never felt the importance of SETI especially when I knew Earth was probably already being visited by alien intelligences. I think that news of anomalous contacts were covered up or ignored. Maybe there was something... but it wasn't enough or human-sounding language, so it was ignored or covered up.

I think that SETI operates on the principle that life in the universe is sparse, or at best technologically at par with Earthlings while the reality is that alien presence is far, far more advanced by millions of years.

I really do believe that Aliens were here, on Earth, even during the age of the trilobite. Why? I read a story that an fossil hunter found a fossilized trilobite, which was crushed, by a shoe or boot.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Absolutely, the more I look into this I see that SETI is definately involved in a cover up heres the order of how I think it worked so far

The first SETI was created to help 'the powers that be' monitor and keep tabs on our new found friends

The technology was developed by Microsoft (hence the sponsor) to not only hear our friends but see them aswell (good old microsoft)

'The powers that be' didn't realise how deep the lie would become so quickly so they went underground with the original SETI and publicly set up another SETI (with the visable radar,pc appliction e.t.c) to appease the people to make it look like they were doing something to find other life - when all along it had been used for years beforehand.

SETI was then set up as a business to not only make money but to cover up the existing SETI by employing people and make it look like that its a working towards helping the people by employing the people.

The truth is 'the powers that be' are losing control of this whole situation and the bubble is about to burst. Therefore, its my understanding that within the next couple of years the publicly SETI will release to the public that it has found a signal and from then on...............

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I post pics of people and animals on Mars from rovers and landers images. I'm very intrigued by what types of "aliens" arealready here and what they do and want here.I realize some are just tourists and passing thru,but I'm focused most on the Draconians,Greys,Tall Whites,Sirians,Lyrans.I haven't seen a ufo or alien.But in pics I can detect some low density beings.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I made a thread about the same thing. I don't think SETI is up to good, or on our side.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe some other member has already mentioned this, but think about SETI from a different perspective for a second.

Think of all those scientists that work for SETI, maybe most of them cannot afford to lose their job, they have to defend SETI because they get their livelihood from it, perhaps some of them are UFO enthusiasts or believe that contact has already occurred, but they cannot say a single word, if they accept that contact has already been made without SETI playing the leading role, then they would be out of a job, and just like anyone they have families to support.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

I post pics of people and animals on Mars from rovers and landers images. I'm very intrigued by what types of "aliens" arealready here and what they do and want here.I realize some are just tourists and passing thru,but I'm focused most on the Draconians,Greys,Tall Whites,Sirians,Lyrans.I haven't seen a ufo or alien.But in pics I can detect some low density beings.

I have been looking into the syrians recently can you provide any info on them and their kind of role between the grays within the universe. I am slowly learning about Karma and conciousness but there is a multitude of gaps that need filling.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Maybe some other member has already mentioned this, but think about SETI from a different perspective for a second.

Think of all those scientists that work for SETI, maybe most of them cannot afford to lose their job, they have to defend SETI because they get their livelihood from it, perhaps some of them are UFO enthusiasts or believe that contact has already occurred, but they cannot say a single word, if they accept that contact has already been made without SETI playing the leading role, then they would be out of a job, and just like anyone they have families to support.

I believe there a levels within levels when it comes to SETI this is to allow information to filter and become abstract and un readable. When you mention the 'scientists livelyhood' your right on the button, but the higher up the ladder you go and the more you know, the less life you have, they are caught in the system designed for this purpose. I have read accounts of people wishing they had never peeked into pandoras box, its them that I feel sorry for and shine light to.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Fran I wish I had my old links from years ago.One man showed a pic of a dog-faced alien.He reported that they have the ability to cloak themselves so they look human.I believe the photographer to be like myself,searching for truth and relaying/sharing info freely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join