It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's arrived! A New UFO VIDEO! Santa Barbara, shot originally May 29th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I'm sorry I don't find it interesting.

Couldn't agree more. Another "all go, no show" thread, I'm afraid. Add to the list of 13,345.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

First of all the title is wrong. “It's arrived, a new UFO video” Correction: Nothing it's
arrived here and certainly not a new UFO video or at least not a UFO here. After
the trouble of getting the nasty Megaupload page to accept the download and then
the waste of time downloading the over 30 MB videoclip I got a big deception to
see....... NOTHING. Just a black screen with an extremely tiny white dot and I
mean extremely small, almost nothing in the middle of the black screen moving
to the left very quicklty and that was it!!! Incredible.

And you calim this is the new arrival, new UFO? You must know that in ATS we need
a trillion times better evidence of something than this just to deserve our attention.
The Youtube version is right because it shows the same thing but because the micro
white dot is so small it just can't be distinguished.

I took the liberty of describing in detail the video you posted so the members may
know what's this all about and decide if they want to waste their time with the long
and tedious downloading process just to see this. I may sound rude to you and I'm
sorry Jason but you have to understand that an evidence like this is almost imposible
to evaluate due to the poor elements provided, no reference points, a black
background, a tiny dot that could be anything etc.

I think you could have written a better title for your post for example: “What do you
think of this footage but warning big file to download” This would be more advisable
than the exagerated: It's arrived, a new UFO video!!! Anyway better luck next time
and keep posting.

<< 1   >>

join